Latest Paranormal & Contemporary Romance Book Releases – April 17th 2013

by Maryse on April 17, 2013 · 20 comments

<— Fans of Suzanne Wright’s Phoenix pack, rejoice! I know a lot of you loved her werewolf pack book back when it was indie. So many went crazy over it. Well…. book #2 is out right now! :)

And I just downloaded a few samples from the releases below that I just HAD to check out. A new motorcycle club romance (Outlaw) that looks quite gritty, a hockey star/bachelor party issue (Busted), race car drivers (that a few of our fellow readers were discussing having enjoyed), and one that looks super-dark (Wanderlust) and one that seems to have a touch of “dark” (After Hours). YES PLEASE!!!

And ’cause I’m a day late (I was in interview-heaven yesterday).

Today’s bargains finds!:

Paranormal (latest releases):

Contemporary (latest releases):

Kassandra April 17, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Ouuuuuh, Outlaw sounds NICE !! ;)

Maryse April 17, 2013 at 3:23 PM

I know right!!!??? I wanna start that one right now! :D

Ing Cruz April 17, 2013 at 3:29 PM

Read Wanderlust by Skye Warren…OMG very dark. Left me feeling conflicted about my values of right and wrong. I shouldn’t love the hero but I did. Another read to check out if yoy liked CJ’ s dark duet books.

Cynthia April 17, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Ooooo, what about Beautiful Stranger and Off Limits? I loved both Beautiful Bastard and Offsides and I’ve been waiting for the next in these series.

Sheila April 17, 2013 at 3:47 PM

I just finished Beautiful Stranger and it was great!! I need my canera!! Lol

Morgan April 17, 2013 at 4:00 PM

I always try to download book samples to my iPad and iPhone but I NEVER get them! UGH! Anyone have the same problem or know how to fix it?

K April 17, 2013 at 4:41 PM

You missed Shey Stahl’s new book , Everything Changes

Jody April 17, 2013 at 4:43 PM

I am currently reading ‘The Girl in 6E’, it came out April 16th. Totally different to my normal reads and WOW!. Dark, twisted with a little humor thrown in. It has different POV’s and little side stories which I can’t wait to see how it all ends. :)

Maryse April 17, 2013 at 4:48 PM

Okay, perfect, I’m addin’ ‘em! Thank you, guys! Today’s list of new releases looks extra good, if you ask me. I downloaded a bunch of samples. I’m gonna taste-test them right now. :D

Malisa April 17, 2013 at 5:58 PM

I highly recommend Promise Me Darkness by Paige Weaver. It is the best 99¢ I have ever spent! Ryder is the perfect alpha male, and I loved the relationship between him and Maddie. The story is so much more than a love story. Definitely 5 stars! :)

Michel Reinhard April 17, 2013 at 6:05 PM

I read Outlaw by Nicole James……FANTASTIC ! I could not put the book down! Also there is a blurb for her next book in the back. Sounds very good. I think Nicole James is going to be an author we all love.

Maryse April 17, 2013 at 6:28 PM

I’ve already finished the sample and purchased the book. It’s my read for tonight.

Andrea April 17, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Morgan- make sure that you have the correct device selected. Right up above the “download sample” button you have to select where you are sending the sample. It wont save the sample to your cloud…
Hope that helps.

Claudia April 17, 2013 at 7:00 PM

Ladies, you got to read Sweet Thing, is amazing!!!!!

Jaime April 17, 2013 at 7:43 PM

Everything Changes by Shey Stahl was brilliant – Get it immediately!

Joanna I April 17, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Wanderlust here I come!! Someone mentioned to try if you liked CJ Roberts Dark Duet series.. UM YES, I loveed them!

Aleksandra April 17, 2013 at 11:56 PM

You are killing me! When will I read all this? :)

Nancy April 18, 2013 at 7:05 AM

I read Feral Sins, the 1st book in Phoenix Pack Series. Good story. Great Alpha Male & a female that can stand up to him (and his pack).

Meek April 18, 2013 at 7:40 AM

Vain by Fisher Amelie one of the best book I’ve read so far is on sale for .99 on amazon.

Missy April 18, 2013 at 11:40 AM

I loved Feral Sins and can’t wait to start Wicked Cravings! If you love Alpha Males – it’s right up your alley!!!