Latest Paranormal & Contemporary Romance Book Releases – January 15th 2013

by Maryse on January 15, 2013 · 15 comments

Today’s latest book releases (a couple of new bad boy biker books for us!!) and plenty of romance (and erotica) to choose from. PLUS!! Melissa De La Cruz fans, rejoice!! The latest “Blue Bloods” novel has just been released!

Oh and… some freebies & bargains, too!!

FREEBIES (& Bargains!):

PARANORMAL:

CONTEMPORARY:

Janie January 15, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Yes!!! I’ve been wanting to read the Existence books!!! Thanks for the heads up on the bargain prices!!!

Christina January 15, 2013 at 6:14 PM
DeeDee January 15, 2013 at 6:23 PM

I read the Existence series. It’s a very entertaining read. Today I bought the last of the Blue Blood series. I’ve been reading this series since 2004. I’m going to miss Schyluer, Jack, Mimi, and Oliver.*sniff* I also picked up Champagne Toast, My Next Dance, and The Auction.

Maryse January 15, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Done!! Thanks Christina!

Maryse January 15, 2013 at 6:24 PM

I know, me too Janie. Great price!

LucyLou January 15, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Great freebies, Maryse! Thanks!! Just started “Reaper’s Property” to read along with you. :) Very “Sons of Anarchy”. ;)

Victoria January 15, 2013 at 8:42 PM

I’ve had Consequences on my list to read, thanks for the heads up on the price drop!

Maryse January 15, 2013 at 8:48 PM

And we love us some Sons of Anarchy!!! ;) Always looking for a good biker book. I can’t wait to hear about the other one on this list, too.

Nikki Castaneda January 15, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Just discovered a bargain that wasn’t this price this morning…Katie Ashley’s The Proposal is now $0.99!!!

LucyLou January 15, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Maryse, I’m at 27% and Marie was just informed what ‘sweet butt’ means. (and I love how her mother got in trouble) LOL ;) I am really enjoying “Reaper’s Property”, it’s really a great story so far!!! :)

Jackie January 16, 2013 at 9:09 AM

The Rescue Me series is REALLY good………….just read them in order.Lots of info in that first book you will need later. The first one was free too last I looked.

Tara Bieck January 16, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Yeah on the Freebie Nobody’s Angel by Kalypso Masters! If you decide to read it, pick up the prequel (also free) Masters at Arms! It’s a short one that has back stories of the main characters!

Sharon Chalk January 16, 2013 at 10:34 PM

Maryse,have you read any of Jasinda Wilders books? If not you should try her,the books are short tho some are already in boxed sets so its like reading a whole book. I wholly reccommend Wounded” which is I believe still 99 cents and is a most unsual love story about a soldier in Afghanistan,couldn’t put it down tho some parts painful, she also has a series I love about a girl who must choose between the guy she works with and has known for years or a rock star,the first box is Big Girls do it Better and is an ongoing series tho it already has a hea ending,but then she has a continuing series ending soon about a rock star named chase,they are all phenomenal and steamy reads with a fantastic love story,if you haven’t read any,you should check them out!!

Lisa76 January 17, 2013 at 3:06 PM

I adore the Rescue Me series. Master at Arms is the 1st one and usually free. Kallypso Masters Rocks! I’m looking foward to the next one in the series.

Sharon Chalk January 17, 2013 at 11:17 PM

I read a free book by an author I had never heard of called June Gray,I loved it but it was a series and i wondered how long I would have to wait for the others,I was happily surprised to find out that the followup books are in a boxed set now called the Disarm Series,you might want to check her out to,the books are hot and the story is excellent,I wished I wouldn’t have started it late last night cause I stayed up till 5am this morning finishing the whole set but it was so good just could not put it down,thought I would mention it because Ive never seen her name on your blog thanks