Latest Paranormal & Contemporary Romance Book Releases – October 2nd 2012

by Maryse on October 2, 2012 · 20 comments

Today is an AMAZING release day!!! Paranormal series with highly anticipated installments that are out now, Kresley Cole’s new YA series (book #1 is ready!) and soooooooo many awesome looking contemporary romance books that look right up our alley! The second book in Sylvia Day’s Crossfire series (GIDEON!!! *squeeeeeeee*), the second book in The Marriage Bargain series, a NEW Rock Star “short”… I have some serious reading to do!

↑↑↑ But FIRST. I have a date tonight! With one of my favorite book heroes! ;)

Paranormal Romance/Urban Fantasy:

Contemporary Romance:

Historical Romance:

Maggie October 2, 2012 at 4:10 AM

Oh happy day! So many great books! :) My preorder for Death’s Rival — #5 in the Jane Yellowrock series (UF) — came through, too. Such a good book day!

Takisha Bodley October 2, 2012 at 6:31 AM

Reflected in You…..soooo worth the wait! Started at 837pm and just finished now @ 430am…non stop reading, took me almost 8 straight hours, i couldnt put it down….good book! Now i only have time for 2 hours of sleep before work…lol

Maryse October 2, 2012 at 10:01 AM

*grumble grumble* stupid work keeping me from Gideon! *grr* That’s okay, I said hello to him this morning and I have my date with him tonight, so it’s all good… hehe. I definitely have something to look forward to all day.

Kirsten October 2, 2012 at 10:25 AM

Thank God for you Maryse. I was so caught up with Mr. Cross that I forgot all about Marriage and Rock Star.

Laura J. October 2, 2012 at 10:40 AM

Getting reacquainted with Gideon with a re-read of “Bared to you” before reading Reflected. It’s just as good the second time around!! Sigh….

Lisa October 2, 2012 at 10:46 AM

Well hell there goes that birthday money I was going to a new pair of shoes or a new purse. I had a few of these on my radar for today, but I see now I missed a few. Gideon 1st though.

Kerry G October 2, 2012 at 10:50 AM

Work keeping me from Gideon too but read a few chapters this morning, will read some more at lunch and ALL night until I finish! So excited!

Maryse October 2, 2012 at 10:51 AM

LOL! I once had a “shoe priority” and it has since turned into a book priority. I still love shoe shopping though, but you know… books. ;)

Rachel October 2, 2012 at 11:01 AM

I pre-ordered the Gideon, but he has to wait, got the fantastic Afterlife saga follow up, The Two Kings to read first after downloading it yesterday :-) btw loving your blog have read loads of your recommendations but Beautiful Disaster has to be one of the best books EVER lol x

Danna October 2, 2012 at 11:04 AM

Hey, don’t forget Christine Feehan’s new paranormal:

It was just released today as well.
Torn between that one, Reflected, and Mate Claimed… to have so many choices!!!!

Anjanette October 2, 2012 at 1:02 PM

Woke up this morning with Gideon on my Kindle now I have to wait after work to read, can’t wait for the work day to end :)

Lisa76 October 2, 2012 at 3:26 PM

I am 44% in and i swear if i could get away with completely reading this instead of working i would. I was late from break and lunch b/c i couldnt get enough of Gideon. I told my BFF I love these characters so much b/c they make me feel normal LOL! Now I’m wondering if I can put my kids to sleep way early so i can finish this book… they already know i’m NOT cooking tonight ;)

Tracie October 2, 2012 at 4:00 PM

OMG! I think I love Gideon even more!!!! I had a Christian Grey flashback today. Wonderful book. I can’t wait for the next one…

Mel October 2, 2012 at 9:38 PM

“…I’d rather argue with you, Angel, than laugh with anyone else”….

OMG!! I Love Gideon!

Kirsten October 3, 2012 at 6:37 AM

@Mel- I loved that line!

Devi Marchan October 3, 2012 at 8:35 AM

OMG!!!! I love Gideon!!!! I finished the book in 6 hours. I just couldnt put it down…….he is the best!!! And so much tension……loved it. 5 stars!!!!

Rachel S. October 3, 2012 at 9:23 AM

**sigh** Oh Gideon. You never cease to amaze me!!!! Is it wrong to love someone that is not real?? I mean, he’s real in my head – so then it’s Ok, right?? What a book. I started over my lunch hour yesterday and put those kiddos to bed as quick as I could last night. I was done by midnight. I might have to have a couple days recovery time before I jump into my next book :)

Maryse October 3, 2012 at 10:53 AM

I finished at 4am!! Good times! Oh and am stuck to me coffee mug like glue this morning… ;)

Kerry G October 3, 2012 at 10:58 AM

I finished at 4 am too and I don’t drink coffee! But it was sooooo worth it!

Cammie October 4, 2012 at 11:03 PM

Omg.. I finished it at 3:30am and died at work a few hours later! I just couldn’t stop reading. Now I’m sad that I have to wait for the next book! Lol