Latest Paranormal & Contemporary Romance Book Releases – September 10th 2013

by Maryse on September 10, 2013 · 17 comments

<—Happy New Book Releases day!! This one sounds angsty and crazy, and it just bumped itself right up my TBR list. Whoa. By an author that’s tried and true with our fellow readers, I have a feeling this one’ll be WAY different in feel from Shine Not Burn, but it still sounds right up my alley.

Plus!! The 3rd and final installment in the “Inside Out” trilogy by Lisa Renee Jones is finally out: Revealing Us and I’ve noted a few more that have caught my eye like… a new “NA read” that has come highly recommended (you’ll see below) ;) and … OH!! A Dom/sub BDSM club book, there’s a new actor/normal girl story, a “deserted island” story, and more! Let me know if I’ve missed any, or if you tried one from the list and ended up loving it. :D

BARGAINS

PARANORMAL

CONTEMPORARY

• Revealing Us (Inside Out Trilogy) by Lisa Renee Jones <— final installment in this steamy mysterious trilogy!
  • In the Fields by Willow Aster <— I loved her other book “True Love Story” so I’m very excited about this one!
  • Very Bad Things (Briarcrest Academy 1) by Ilsa Madden-Mills <—Kandace says: “I have to be up in 5 hours and I can’t stop reading Very Bad Things  geez!! :D This book is AWESOME!!” and Meghan agrees: “LOVED it – SO SO SO good”
  • Cage (Corps Security) by Harper Sloan <— book #2 after “Axel” and Anita says: “hmmm…LOVED Axel… I’m going to have to Google what a trifecta piercing is now! Cage will be my next read!
  • Mr. Wrong by Taryn A. Taylor
  • Love Lost and Found: A Love on Deck Book (Entangled Indulgence) by Michele De Winton <— “… they’re stranded on a deserted island together, and old misunderstandings might ruin their chance at new love…” Oh I love being stranded on deserted islands with sexy men! That’s always been fun! ;)
  • Mac’s Angels: The Last Dance: A Loveswept Classic Romance by Sandra Chastain
  • A Dom in Vietnam (Forest Breeze 1) by Carolee Sullivan <— Oh yes!! “… task force to uncover the truth about a brazen ring of child traffickers, Nate and Sarah find themselves in Saigon’s most exclusive BDSM club. Forced into a dangerous charade, Nate, a one-time Dom, uncovers Sarah’s hidden submissive.”
  • Hot Knight in Paradise (Entangled Indulgence) by Sofia Harper
  • Fix You by Beck Anderson <— “Two years after her husband’s death, a chance encounter on a run brings Andrew into her life. But Andrew is Andy Pettigrew, the Andy Pettigrew, famous actor.”
  • Don’t Make Me Beautiful by Elle Casey (author of popular book “Shine Not Burn“) <— Ohhh this one looks good (abused woman?) “At twenty-two, Nicole doesn’t even look human anymore. The beast made sure of that. So she hides. A monster, consigned to a life of fear and solitude. This is all she deserves, she is quite sure of that.  And then one day out of the blue, the autographed baseball caught by Brian Jensen at the latest Marlins game enters her prison and manages to turn her world completely upside down.
  • Crystal Clear (The Jewel Series 2) by Serena Zane
  • Beautiful Chances (The Beautiful Series 1) by Alicia Rae “… …until Kyle enters her life with his possessive and overbearing personality. Instead of running, Lily finds herself drawn to him.”
  • Ashes, Ashes, They All Fall Dead by Lena Diaz
  • Darkening Skies by Bronwyn Parry <— “For eighteen years, a gap in Mark’s memory has concealed the facts – that he was driving when Paula died and a corrupt police investigation sent an innocent man to prison. Mark has finally learnt enough of the truth to know he has to set the record straight.
  • The Forever Year by Lou Aronica
  • Any Rich Man Will Do by Francis Ray

Sadie September 10, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Wow! I feel like I shouldn’t even read this yet because there are so many “must read now” books on my list but am already in the middle of a great series. This is crazy…but awesome. :) Thanks as always!

Maryse September 10, 2013 at 10:48 AM

My pleasure Sadie!

Erin M September 10, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Ok…Don’t make me beautiful…looks really good. I am going to have to add that to my list. Of course some on sale Kristen Ashley too…loved At Peace….might try Golden Trail next. Thanks Maryse!!

Amanda September 10, 2013 at 12:20 PM

Willow Aster (True Love Story) has a new book is out today, too. It’s called In the fields. I just started it and so far it’s pretty good!

Sara September 10, 2013 at 1:17 PM

in the fields by willow aster released today!

Kimi Flores September 10, 2013 at 3:45 PM

Angel of Mine is a FANTASTIC read. Highly recommend it :)

Amy September 10, 2013 at 3:46 PM

I seriously must have looked like I was on crack just now with how I was two-finger poking my ipad and buying up a bunch of those books. One tab open for the list from above and one tab open for the Kindle store made shopping a little too easy for me. ;)

Rebecka September 10, 2013 at 4:03 PM

Thirty and a Half Excuses came out today. I’ve honestly already finished it. It’s the third book in a series by Denise Grover Swank. The first two books (Twenty Eight and a Half Wishes and Twenty Nine and a Half reasons) were in your bargain list Friday and I read them over the weekend and couldn’t wait to read #3. And it was soooo good. What I didn’t realize was this was the same author that wrote Aftermath. No wonder I loved them. Any way, it was awesome and it came at today. That is all.

Rebecka September 10, 2013 at 4:16 PM

Never mind I see it now lol. She just so normal to be in the paranormal category.

Lauren September 10, 2013 at 4:47 PM

Very bad things is a very angsty 5 star read for me! I could NOT put it down I felt every single feeling! Whoa I’m still feeling things from it! can’t wait to start Elle Casey’s new book yay it’s going to be a good day!!

Maryse September 10, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Okay I just added Willow Aster’s book up there!! YAY HER!!! :D

Maryse September 10, 2013 at 4:54 PM

Lauren, I’m enjoying Leo in the story, big time… and that whole angsty love angle. Her backstory is a bit much for me in terms of how crazy it is (not just one part but so many different aspects to it’s *crazy*)… but I’m almost done, so obviously i’m enjoying the book as a whole. ;)

Maryse September 10, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Rebecka!!! Thank you so much for letting me know you enjoyed them. I was very intrigued so I had to add them to the bargain list (at that price, who could pass them up). And #3 was good too? Very good to know!

Maryse September 10, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Thank you Kimi!

And Erin… I’m hoping to get to that one in the next day or so. At least the sample…

Mindy S September 11, 2013 at 6:58 PM

I Loved Angel of Mine by Jessica Louise ! Great book ! I will have to check out the others you have suggested. Another book I read this week that made me feel things I would have never thought I would be feeling and is sticking with me days later is So Much It Hurts by Melanie Dawn ! It’s a fantastic book also :)

Marit September 12, 2013 at 2:19 AM

Thank you Maryse! There are sooo many books to read now. Have you or any one else read Parish Secret’s by Megan White?? :D It’s highly recommended and I think it was strange that I couldn’t find it anywhere on this web site :)

Michelle September 13, 2013 at 12:57 AM

Poughkeepsie $2.99. One of your faves and been on my wish list. Now on my TBR. Dang one click! Love one click ;)