<—Happy New Book Releases day!! This one sounds angsty and crazy, and it just bumped itself right up my TBR list. Whoa. By an author that’s tried and true with our fellow readers, I have a feeling this one’ll be WAY different in feel from Shine Not Burn, but it still sounds right up my alley.
Plus!! The 3rd and final installment in the “Inside Out” trilogy by Lisa Renee Jones is finally out: Revealing Us and I’ve noted a few more that have caught my eye like… a new “NA read” that has come highly recommended (you’ll see below) and … OH!! A Dom/sub BDSM club book, there’s a new actor/normal girl story, a “deserted island” story, and more! Let me know if I’ve missed any, or if you tried one from the list and ended up loving it.
- For You (The ‘Burg Series) by Kristen Ashley <—- Eeeep! The entire series is on sale!
- At Peace (The ‘Burg Series) by Kristen Ashley <— (my review – I LOVED this book!)
- Golden Trail (The ‘Burg Series) by Kristen Ashley
- Games of the Heart (The ‘Burg Series) by Kristen Ashley
- Hard Rock Arrangement (The Lonely Kings, #1) by Ava Lore <— Katie recommends! “I really enjoyed this book and the author is coming out with book #2 soon. There is no cliff hanger!!!!”
- Fueled (The Driven Trilogy 2) by K. Bromberg <— Tricia found this price drop! “Price drop! A crowd favorite!”
- The First Alpha by K.A. Taylor
- Angel of Mine by Jessica Louise <— (thanks Lea!) “If you had the ability to heal with just one touch, the capability to absorb other’s pain by making it your own, would you do it?”
- Wait for You by J. Lynn <— Stephanie found us this one! “Wait For You by J. Lynn is on sale!” (was good! my review)
- Out Of Line by Jen McLaughlin <— Kat says: “Just finished Out Of Line. Was a 5* read for me. Finn is a surfer marine and sex as hell. Carrie is a strong heroine who is kind hearted and simply breath taking. Only prob I had is there is a 2nd book in 2014. Can’t wait!!!”
- Of Royal Descent (The Royal Series 1) by Ember Shane <— zombies
- Possession (The Mirrors of Bershan 2) by J. Elizabeth Hill
- The Last of the Monsters (Monsters in Hollywood) by Lila Dubois
- Midnight’s Temptation: Part 1 (Dark Warriors) by Donna Grant
- Thirty and a Half Excuses (Rose Gardner Mystery 3) by Denise Grover Swank
- Bad Kitty (Southern Shifters) by Eliza Gayle
- Edge of Night (The Night 3) by Crystal Jordan
- Fountain of Secrets (The Relic Seekers) by Anita Clenney
- Revealing Us (Inside Out Trilogy) by Lisa Renee Jones <— final installment in this steamy mysterious trilogy!
- In the Fields by Willow Aster <— I loved her other book “True Love Story” so I’m very excited about this one!
- Very Bad Things (Briarcrest Academy 1) by Ilsa Madden-Mills <—Kandace says: “I have to be up in 5 hours and I can’t stop reading Very Bad Things geez!! This book is AWESOME!!” and Meghan agrees: “LOVED it – SO SO SO good”
- Cage (Corps Security) by Harper Sloan <— book #2 after “Axel” and Anita says: “hmmm…LOVED Axel… I’m going to have to Google what a trifecta piercing is now! Cage will be my next read!“
- Mr. Wrong by Taryn A. Taylor
- Love Lost and Found: A Love on Deck Book (Entangled Indulgence) by Michele De Winton <— “… they’re stranded on a deserted island together, and old misunderstandings might ruin their chance at new love…” Oh I love being stranded on deserted islands with sexy men! That’s always been fun!
- Mac’s Angels: The Last Dance: A Loveswept Classic Romance by Sandra Chastain
- A Dom in Vietnam (Forest Breeze 1) by Carolee Sullivan <— Oh yes!! “… task force to uncover the truth about a brazen ring of child traffickers, Nate and Sarah find themselves in Saigon’s most exclusive BDSM club. Forced into a dangerous charade, Nate, a one-time Dom, uncovers Sarah’s hidden submissive.”
- Hot Knight in Paradise (Entangled Indulgence) by Sofia Harper
- Fix You by Beck Anderson <— “Two years after her husband’s death, a chance encounter on a run brings Andrew into her life. But Andrew is Andy Pettigrew, the Andy Pettigrew, famous actor.”
- Don’t Make Me Beautiful by Elle Casey (author of popular book “Shine Not Burn“) <— Ohhh this one looks good (abused woman?) “At twenty-two, Nicole doesn’t even look human anymore. The beast made sure of that. So she hides. A monster, consigned to a life of fear and solitude. This is all she deserves, she is quite sure of that. And then one day out of the blue, the autographed baseball caught by Brian Jensen at the latest Marlins game enters her prison and manages to turn her world completely upside down.“
- Crystal Clear (The Jewel Series 2) by Serena Zane
- Beautiful Chances (The Beautiful Series 1) by Alicia Rae “… …until Kyle enters her life with his possessive and overbearing personality. Instead of running, Lily finds herself drawn to him.”
- Ashes, Ashes, They All Fall Dead by Lena Diaz
- Darkening Skies by Bronwyn Parry <— “For eighteen years, a gap in Mark’s memory has concealed the facts – that he was driving when Paula died and a corrupt police investigation sent an innocent man to prison. Mark has finally learnt enough of the truth to know he has to set the record straight.“
- The Forever Year by Lou Aronica
- Any Rich Man Will Do by Francis Ray