<— Today’s NEW releases have two that I’ve already read and loved, like “A Little Too Far“ (which had me so caught up in a book-hangover that I couldn’t start anything new last night – my review). That’s okay… Travis kept me company. Yes… I know. *sigh* (yessssss… he’s only one that could help me and still, he has that exact same effect on me). Oh and I read Covet (review will be up tomorrow) that set me on my “cop-quest”. It was so good!
Plus a bunch of newbies that have my attention so I can’t wait to get started ’cause lately, I’ve been jumping in on these “new” eye-catchers, and having great book-luck! In fact, I’ve noted a bunch below, but here are just a few that have me excited to jump in now: Unspoken, Snow-Kissed, The Boss, All of You and At First Sight.
And more… oh so many more have me intrigued. As usual, let me know if I’ve missed any or if any on the list are must-reads.
BARGAIN (reader recommendations and a one that I found looked good!)
- Snow-Kissed (A Novella) by Laura Florand <— I found this one by accident, but it looks right up my alley. Very recent release, super-bargain priced, and it sounds so good and soooo emotional. “…when loss struck them, Kai went down under the avalanche of grief. She threw their marriage away, and she left him, fleeing the world for this cabin high in the mountains. Now, as the two find themselves snowbound over Christmas, Kurt has to convince his wife that while she may have lost everything else, she never lost him. Now he has to show her the true strength of one man’s love.” *sniff sniff* my heartstrings… I one-clicked. Shortish but just might keep me company for a good few hours for sure.
- The Boy Who Sneaks in my Bedroom Window by Kirsty Moseley <– Courtney points out that this popular one from last year is super-bargain priced today. She says “This was a good one!” – “One night her brother’s best friend, Liam, sees her crying and climbs through her bedroom window to comfort her. That one action sparks a love/hate relationship that spans over the next eight years.“
- Obsession (Entangled Covet) by Jennifer L. Armentrout just had a HUGE price drop! (thanks Kelli!) and Sarah says: “Loved this one!”
- Pierced (Book One of the Pierced Series) by J.C. Mells <— super bargain priced and this one keeps coming back in the recommendations! Shannon recommends it: “I needed a “palate cleanser” this weekend so I decided to dive into the Pierced Series by J.C. Mells and LOVED IT!!! Wow, the characters are so wonderfully written and I just cannot wait to see where in the heck this all goes.”
- Every Shattered Thing (Come Alive) by Elora Ramirez <— Kat recommends this one! “This book dealt with a very difficult subject and there were times I had to set my kindle aside. But the authors words and the way she makes the reader beg for hope had me unable to put it down. Can’t wait for the 2nd book!!!”
- The Boss by Abigail Barnette <— Rori recommends “I have to recommend The Boss by Abigail Barnette. It’s definitely worth reading and the second book (The Girlfriend) was definitely 5 stars for me (the ending was lacking something though, it felt unfinished). Relatively decent price too.” and Janet says: “The author is actually Jennifer Armintrout, and I think she may be writing a 3rd book”
- The Girlfriend (The Boss) by Abigail Barnette <— (here is book #2)
PARANORMAL NEW RELEASES
- Unchained (Nephilim Rising) (Entangled Edge) by J. Lynn <— (Jennifer L. Armentrout!!) “Between the pissed off creatures that want demon-hunter Lily Marks dead and the fallen angel who just…wants her, Lily is about ready to trade forever for a comfy job in a cubicle farm.“
- Agamemnon Frost and the Hollow Ships by Kim Knox
- Midnight’s Temptation: Part 2 (Dark Warriors) by Donna Grant
- Fire in the Smokies (Durham Wolves) by Becca Jameson
- Blood Mate (The Project Rebellion) by Mina Carter <— this looks good! “Darce Foster was a Special Forces soldier, until the Project got hold of him. Now he’s a Lycan, a lab-created werewolf, this close to escaping his creators—until another of the Project’s experiments stops him in his tracks. Not because she has the power to hold him, but because he instantly recognizes the impossible. The vampiress is his mate.“
- The Hidden Icon (Book of Icons) by Jillian Kuhlmann
- Riding the Big Bad Wolf by Anna Lucia Cortez
- Logan’s Acadian Wolves (Immortals of New Orleans Book 4) by Kym Grosso
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES
- A Little Too Far by Lisa Desrochers
- Covet by Tracey Garvis Graves <— I loved this one. It will be my next review, and the one that set me on my “cop-quest”.
- Tell Me (One Night with Sole Regret #6) by Olivia Cunning (rock star book!) (author says: “I hope everyone enjoy’s the continuation of Gabe and Melanie’s story in Tell Me!”)
- Broken Strings (A Rock Star Novel) by Brynn O’Connor <– another rock star book!! (…she can’t wait to unravel the story behind the guitar player… June struggles with her undeniable feelings for Silas, the burning passion and physical desire he elicits in her, and the fact that she’s been chosen to bring him down, to reveal the truth about the guitarist once and for all.)
- Conflicted (Battlescars III) by Sophie Monroe <— rock star book #3 in the Battlescars series is out!
- Damaged But Not Broken (New Adult Rockers) by Hearts Collective <— Nashville country star romance… her background-story may be too dark for me, but i’m curious as to how it plays out.
- FINDERS KEEPERS (Lost & Found, #3) by Nicole Williams
- Lily of the Valley by Sarah Daltry <— “Although this is a companion novel to Forget Me Not, you can read these in any order. They are both standalone stories”
- Baby Got Back by Rachel Kramer Bussel <— er… this is erotica. It’s an anthology with authors we know. And ummm… that’s where I’m going to stop my description. *blush*
- The Moment We Began (A Fairhope New Adult Romance) by Sarra Cannon (book #2 after The Trouble With Goodbye - supposedly book #2 is steamier…
- The Bridge by Rebecca Rogers Maher <— and this one sounds like it wants to make me cry. HARD (but it’s pretty short). still though…
- Thirty Postcards Away by Sara Ventas “Their smoldering attraction builds, but there’s one small problem: Jamie’s girlfriend, Susana. She’s pressuring him to get serious, but all Jamie can think about is the free-spirited and unforgettable Sofia.“
- Miles to Go Before I Sleep by David Hughes
- Promise Me by Barbie Bohrman <— oh okay… She walks in on cheating bf (with her bff) and she leaves town (with the help of a sexy bad boy). Ten years later she’s coming back to her highschool reunion… will he be there? “… her best friend urges her to attend her high school reunion and face her painful past once and for all. And…maybe meet the mysterious Tyler once again.”
- She Can Scream (She Can Series) by Melinda Leigh
- Unspoken (The Woodlands) by Jen Frederick <— okay this one sounds up my alley (also sounds like many we’ve read, too, but who knows… could have that *oomph* that I love – college, and he’s her lab partner) – “One drunken night, one act of irresponsible behavior, and my reputation was ruined. … He’s everything I shouldn’t want. A former Marine involved in illegal fighting with a quick trigger temper and an easy smile for all the women.”
- Stolen Chances (Stolen Series Book #4) by Elizabeth Naughton
- Stormy Montana Sky (The Montana Sky Series) by Debra Holland
- Endings and Beginnings: (Intermix) by Nora Roberts
- Falling In: (Intermix) (The Surrender Trilogy) by Lydia Michaels
- Fearless (The Girlz Guide to Gettin’ It) by Tawny Weber
- It Takes Two (Counting on Love) by Erin Nicholas <— sounds fun and sweet! “… ever since he suggested her moving in, she’s been pulling back. Thing is, Shane does everything with gusto—including falling in love. He’s not about to let her get away that easily. Even if it means chasing her heart down a crazy road to prove that no matter what life throws at them, they make a damned good team.”
- Double Dare (The Chronicles of Katrina Two) by Karin Tabke
- All of You: (InterMix) by Christina Lee <— oh this is interesting. The tattooed hottie IS the virgin in this one… FUN!!! “…he won’t accept a no-strings-attached arrangement. He lives by a straight-laced code of values based on his own troubled upbringing.” Hey I’m all for that!
- 3:AM Kisses by Addison Moore “… when Baya meets her brother’s roommate she begins to have thoughts and feelings that make even her blush.”
- At First Sight (Kindle Serial) by Patrice Wilton <– oh this looks GOOD but it’s a serial so it’s going to come out in spurts of 50 pages give or take. *sigh* Still the premise is different: Helicopter pilot home from Afghanistan (and now blind) and a woman on the run from an abusive relationship hired to be his caretaker. And her ex is hunting her down… Okay this is a serial I just may decide to get into.
- Cake by Lauren Dane <— “Gregori Ivanov, rock star of the Seattle art scene. With his tattoos, piercings and sensual sneer, Gregori is the ultimate bad boy. Wren’s gotten to know the man beneath the body art, too–and it only makes her crave him more. But Gregori loves women like he loves cake and champagne–intensely, but only for the moment.“
- Clean Slate by Andrea Bramhall <— “After a vicious attack, Morgan Masters wakes up to find that nothing is how she remembers it. John Major isn’t the prime minister anymore, the Millennium has been and gone, and it’s been a very long time since she was in college.”
- Danger Close (Shadow Warriors) by Lindsay McKenna
- Gentling the Cowboy (Texan Nights Series) by Ruth Cardello
- Heated Rush (The Wrong Bed) by Leslie Kelly <— Escort story? “You know you’re hard up when you have to buy a date…”
- Her Last Temptation (Temptation Heat) by Leslie Kelly <— okay I KNEW I recognized this author’s name. This is a re-release and I remember really liking this one when I read the original a few years ago. I gotta review this! Bartender girl takes over family-bar, crushes on sexy singer/guitarist that plays in her bar but “Dylan has a secret. Not only is he not a bad boy…he’s not a stranger, either. Though Cat doesn’t recognize him, Dylan’s been in love with her since high school.”
- Lethal Pursuit by Kaylea Cross
- Mine To Keep (Mine – Romantic Suspense) by Cynthia Eden
- Scary Beautiful by Alicia Lambert