Today’s Latest Author & Book News – June 6th 2013

by Maryse on June 6, 2013 · 18 comments

in News

Sooooo much news, and all of it GOOD!!! Brand new releases, bargain deals (you’ll have to search through each one to find those little treasures, as I was too lazy to organize ‘em all in one bunch), teasers, cover reveals, best sellers. Eeeep! There were just so many awesome news nuggets that I went all random-like. Fun for everyone. ;)

Alright, well… looks like I’m in the middle of Tropical Storm Andrea as we speak, and so… *hug* to everyone in case I lose electricity for a bit. ‘Cause that’s all I’m willing to accept from this bad weather. Do you hear me, Andrea? Stop bending my trees and rattling my windows. It’s rude! *shakes fist*

“Working on my manuscript for Maybe Someday and I can’t wait for you guys to meet Ridge. ♥”
We love you, Colleen!!!! Keep writing! ;) *squee*
“Oh. My. God!!! This Is Who I Am made the USA Today Best-selling Books. OMG, OMG, OMG! *running around in circles–too excited to happy dance*”
hehe. I’ve done the running around in circles – too excited to dance move myself a few times. ;)
  • Maya Banks just released a snippet from Colters’ Gift which releases November 5th, 2013.
  • Book Bash is almost here, and we are so excited. With our newly acquired event managing company, I just know this is gonna rock! The best authors, our favorite books, all in one place. *sigh* I am gonna be a *squee* mess that day. Tee hee!!! Oh and, you guys should see the size of the convention room that the authors will be signing in. It’s HUGE!!
  • And we’d like to announce these amazing Book Bash sponsors —> Atria Books, Books-A-Million, Forever Romance, Gallery Books and HarperCollins! Thank you!!!

abi June 6, 2013 at 4:50 PM

Thank you! Off to CLICK away on Amazon!!!

Maryse June 6, 2013 at 7:53 PM

I one-clicked a few myself. ;)

Lauren June 6, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Sexy Berkeley by Dani Lovell and The life List by Chrissy Anderson are both FREE today!

Tanya June 6, 2013 at 8:23 PM

I swear I don’t know what I’d do with out you Maryse!!

Beverly June 6, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Be safe in the storm!!! I am loving There Is No Light In The Darkness!!! Can’t wait to read the next one!!!!

Jaime June 6, 2013 at 8:39 PM

I‘ll be one clicking tonight too! Delayed Penalty sounds right up my alley! Being Canadian, i can‘t resist my hockey players! Lol

Maryse June 6, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Jaime!! Hey! I’m Canadian too!

Jaime June 6, 2013 at 9:19 PM

I sampled delayed penalty and i just read the dedication where she talks about someone‘s inner puck bunny. Yep my type of book! I didn‘t know you were Canadian. Where are you from? When did you leave us?

Maryse June 6, 2013 at 9:22 PM

I’m from both Montreal and Toronto, but I left to move to Florida, when I met my husband.

Maryse June 6, 2013 at 9:23 PM

I miss my poutines and my smoke meat sandwiches. Oh and my delicious steamed hotdogs. Darn now I’m hungry.

Maryse June 6, 2013 at 9:24 PM

And Harvey’s. Oh yes.

Sadie June 7, 2013 at 8:13 AM

Wow, what a list!!! So, so excited about all of these books, but especially Come Alive, Left Drowning, Pulse and of course Losing Hope. I might need to re-skim the Breathing Series because I read the first two so long ago, but can’t wait for Out of Breath. Thanks, Maryse!

Jean June 7, 2013 at 8:34 AM

You are the best! Delayed Penalty sounds great and lots of others I will be downloading today! I will NEVER EVER catch up with all the books I have downloaded over the past couple weeks!

LucyLou June 7, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Great list Maryse!! Really excited about “Delayed Penalty”, just love Shey Stahl’s books, especially Jameson. I know, I know, this book isn’t about Jameson, but I can always hope she’s created another Hero similar to him. :)
OMG, can’t wait for you to share Karina’s teaser. Love me some Dex too.
Thank you for sharing Maryse. Looks like we have a lot of great books to look forward to reading.

Ella June 7, 2013 at 9:44 AM

Kristen Ashley announced Kaleidoscope – Colorado Mountain #6 will be out Feb.4, 2014. BTW, Fire Inside was amazing!

Feifei Le June 7, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Hey Maryse!

I love your blog and you always have awesome reviews and recommendations! Have you heard of K. A. Tucker’s Ten Tiny Breaths series? The second book One Tiny Lie came out June 6 too and I was sobbing in public after reading!

Jaime June 7, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Lol Maryse, yes i would miss all of those yummy foods too! I can‘t believe poutine hasn‘t caught on in the States yet! I mean who doesn‘t like fries, cheese and gravy???

Deena Bright June 10, 2013 at 12:05 AM

HOLY GODIVA! I’m peeing my pants! You mentioned my book on your blog. WOW WOW WOW….thank you so much. I am touched, thrilled, and honored.

Grateful,