Traci: Since you’re on a roll this morning..I am trying to find a book too. Recently saw snippet on fb and can’t remember name..it was where a girl like two guys..says one is good boy and one is bad boy..think she dates one or both..snippet was she was at funeral of good boy and bad boy is in back and walks out..you know this one?
Maryse: Er…. I think I do know this one!! !! I think it’s Jasinda Wilder’s “Falling Into You” (her good boy boyfriend dies tragically) and his bad boy older brother comes to the funeral and that’s where the new love story starts… Let me know if I’m right, and if not, I’ll post your question for others to try and guess.
Traci: Not that one..I read that..also a good read.. The excerpt I read was ..”she was at funeral for good boy…everyone sobbing..she looks around..sees bad boy in the back of the room..she feels the pull to him and then he walks out”
What what whaaaaaat!!?? I wasn’t right? And there’s another super-angsty book in that genre? Woooo hooo!!! YAY ME!!!
Okay so what one is it? Anyone?
- Ruining Me by Nicole Reed
- Going Under by S. Walden
- Gail McHugh’s upcoming book (which she is still writing…)
- The Vincent Boys by Abbi Glines
- Reason To Breathe (The Breathing Series, #1) by Rebecca Donovan
- Summer He Came Home (Bad Boys of Crystal Lake) by Juliana Stone
- My Heart for Yours by Steph Campbell & Jolene Perry