It is safe to say… we just LOVE this steamy, romantic (but bad-boy style) “new adult” series. I read #1, freaked out (with glee!!) and so many of you freaked out with me. It’s my guilty pleasure and it’s riddled with fun angst, and has twists, turns that made me gasp. And… I fell HARD for “Rush”. Rush is unforgettable, even though he’s infuriating (deliciously so). I questioned my sanity, but my Rush-crushed heart ruled my brain. Rush really shines. Bad boy YES but … totally our kind of bad boy. It’s sweet, and… a little bit dirty. *grins*
And so many agree!
Stacey: It amazes me how we all had the exact same reaction to this story! I haven’t found a book that has made me want to turn around and read it again immediately because I didn’t want to lose my feelings for ALL the characters. Yes, I openly admit I have a Rush Crush too!! ♡♥♡
Megan: … loved it and hated it because of how it ended! I was like you left wanting more:( …. and who cant get enough of virgin/ manwhore cause we all want to relive that moment especially with these bad boys;)
Michaela: Rush is adorable. I think I would have liked a little more angst.. But then again, Abbi Glines has such a “sweet” style of writing. I agree. 4.5 stars..
Helen: Oh…geez you did warn me Maryse & yet I continued to read as Rush had me hooked. I feel angst x10!!!
Takisha: … it was just what i needed! I loved it, a lil shocked at the twist…i knew something was coming as well but didnt know what. RUSH! yea something had me crushing on him big time and i can not wait for more of him and them! Good read!
About book #1:
To want what you’re not supposed to have…
She is only nineteen.
She is his new stepfather’s daughter.
She is still naïve and innocent due to spending the last three years taking care of her sick mother.
But for twenty-four year old Rush Finlay, she is the only thing that has ever been off limits. His famous father’s guilt money, his mother’s desperation to win his love, and his charm are the three reasons he has never been told no.
Blaire Wynn left her small farmhouse in Alabama, after her mother passed away, to move in with her father and his new wife in their sprawling beach house along the Florida gulf coast. She isn’t prepared for the lifestyle change and she knows she’ll never fit into this world. Then there is her sexy stepbrother who her father leaves her with for the summer while he runs off to Paris with his wife. Rush is as spoiled as he is gorgeous. He is also getting under her skin. She knows he is anything but good for her and that he’ll never be faithful to anyone. He is jaded and has secrets Blaire knows she may never uncover but even knowing all of that…
Blaire just may have fallen too far.
- Fallen Too Far (check out my review)
- Never Too Far (Fallen Too Far)
- Forever Too Far
- Rush Too Far: A Rosemary Beach Novel (The Rosemary Beach Series)
- Twisted Perfection –> Woods story
- Simple Perfection - Woods & Della
- Take a Chance - Grant and Harlow’s book
- One More Chance: A Rosemary Beach Novel (The Rosemary Beach Series)
- You Were Mine: A Rosemary Beach Novel (The Rosemary Beach Series)
- Kiro’s Emily: A Rosemary Beach Novella (The Rosemary Beach Series Book 10)
- When I’m Gone: A Rosemary Beach Novel (The Rosemary Beach Series Book 11) - expected release date April 7th 2015
- When You’re Back: A Rosemary Beach Novel (The Rosemary Beach Series Book 12) - expected release date June 30th 2015
- The Best Goodbye (The Rosemary Beach Series) - expected release date October 27th 2015