BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!!! LOOK WHAT’S LIVE RIGHT NOW!!! ➜ Logan Kade ➜➜➜
I’ve been hearing about this one for about a year now (I think it was one of the “Fictionpress” books that everyone was raving about), and our fellow readers are still discovering and loving it.
Lori: I reluctantly read this with a friend’s pressure What a great read, I see what all the buzz is about! I’m not into high school romance, but this is much more gritty…
Kristina: Ahhh just had to share. This book was fecking awesome! Dark Adult Mature YA read (sex, booze & deception run rapids).. Could’ve been cliche but has a dark undertone & just ♥ the kade brothers.
Joanna: Someone else shared this one earlier, so I picked it up. Holy sh!t. Wow. This one is good, like really good. Screwed up, twisted, tense and all that. 34% in and wow… I really, really hope she doesn’t drop the ball halfway through the book, because if it keeps going this well it could be right up there with the greats, ladies. The description on the amazon page doesn’t even come close to describing it, so don’t be turned off, LOL! AND it’s cheap!!! It’s YA but very adult. Scary adult. And I want more from this author but I can’t handle a cliffhanger! I might die,…
Heidi: WOW! Must read Fallen Crest High! I haven’t had a book stay with me like this book since The Sea of Tranquility or The Bronze Horseman. I can’t get the characters out of my head. I stayed up all night reading this book! By far the best on your list last Friday!!
Jennifer: Maryse, So I just finished Fallen Crest High by Ti jan. I can’t stop thinking about this book. I normally don’t care for high school books, but this one was really good. Just love the main characters Sam, Mason and Logan. You really should check it out! Makes me want to watch Cruel Intentions! Have a great weekend!!
Brittany: A couple months ago I read the book “Fallen Crest High” by Tijan. This is a YA, which usually isn’t my thing, but geeez did this one stick with me. Two brothers, one crazy wild, one dark and broody, meets one super strong willed, don’t mess with me emotional mess of a girl. This book is super angsty, just enough steamy, kinda dark and drama drama drama. I couldn’t put it down and I can’t wait for the next in the series. I highly recommend!
Wow. Wait… why haven’t I read these again? Oh it *might* be the very “adult” but YA’ish situations-buzz that I keep hearing about. Still though… these books will keep me up all night? THAT is what I’m talking about! Okay, I’ll consider myself duly warned and crazy excited to see what all the fuss is about.
About book #1:
Mason and Logan Kade are two brothers who did their own thing. They were rich and expected to attend her school, Fallen Crest Academy. They chose public school and now Samantha has to live with them. The problem is that she doesn’t care at all: about them, about her friends, about her cheating boyfriend, or even about her parent’s divorce. But maybe that’s a good thing. Maybe change is a good thing.
- FALLEN CREST HIGH
- FALLEN CREST FAMILY (Fallen Crest Series)
- Fallen Crest Public (Fallen Crest Series)
- more books to follow (TBA)
- Fallen Crest Alternative Version <— IMPORTANT NOTE FROM THE AUTHOR: “This book was originally written to be the sequel to Fallen Crest High. It was scrapped and not used. Fallen Crest Family was written instead as the number two book in the Fallen Crest Series. However; this version was posted on the author’s page for free reading as a thank you to her readers. After reading what she posted, enough fans requested this story to be published so here it is. This book is not meant to be promoted or a part of the Fallen Crest Series. It has been published at the readers’ requests and it is for them to enjoy. With all this said, please enjoy. The original chapters are still posted for free reading.”
- Mason (FALLEN CREST SERIES Book 0)
- Fallen Fourth Down (Fallen Crest Series, Book 4)
- Fallen Crest University (Fallen Crest Series Book 5)
- Fallen Crest Christmas #5.5
- Logan Kade <— LIVE!!!!!
Fun little extras? I got ‘em linked up to her “alternate” versions on the author’s Facebook page. But the author warns:
This is the alternate version I wrote after FCH almost a year ago. This version was scrapped and i wrote Fallen Crest Family instead. This is not the real FCP version. Again. NOT THE REAL VERSION!!! This is just for those who enjoy Fallen Crest and their enjoyment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!