These are short quickies, but sound so fun!!! The third book in Daisy Prescott’s Enchanted: A Magical Continuation of Bewitched (Bewitched Book 3) series is live, just in time (and sets the romance mood) for Halloween!
And what makes it all even better? We have a five fun facts by the author:
5 fun facts about Enchanted
1) I live near Salem and am obsessed with all the contemporary witches living there.
2) Bewitched, the first in this series of magical shorts, was published three years ago as part of an anthology called Shiver. I never planned to expand it, but I’ve fallen in love these characters and their world. Look for more paranormal romance from me in 2018. <<< Exclusive news!
3) I believe in ghosts.
4) I live in an old house (built in 1910) and refuse to watch scary movies involving haunted houses. (See #3)
5) I watch Hocus Pocus and Practical Magic on a loop every year starting October 1st. Fun fact about Practical Magic: it was filmed in Coupeville on Whidbey Island where my Wingmen books are set. I love this connection.
Bewitched, Spellbound and Enchanted are free in Kindle Unlimited. Bewitched is also free 10/16 to 10/20 even if you don’t read in KU.
Happy Halloween everyone!
P.S. The whole series, in order:
- Bewitched (#1)
- Spellbound: A magical sequel to Bewitched (#2)
- Enchanted: A Magical Continuation of Bewitched (Bewitched Book 3)