<— This recent release is getting some great reviews, and the author has sent over a fun little 5 fun facts for it! I just can’t stop staring and that gorgeous cover…. oooooh shiny. This is the kind of stuff that makes me trip over my own two feet. 😉
But first… a little about that blurb. ‘Cause OMG I’m thinking slightly taboo and *oomph!!!* and sound right up our angsty and “OH NO!!” alley. ‘Cause you see… she’s only 17 (and he’s older… and rich). And… he doesn’t realize just how young she is. *whoooooops!!!*
He’s at least ten years older than her seventeen years, and he knows exactly what he’s doing to her with that look.
Walking away would be the smart thing to do…
But she can’t. Not that first night when he takes her home and claims her body. Not when he shows up in her life again with expensive gifts to win her trust. Not even when she’s falling for him, and everything else is falling apart…
Yikes!!! AND sounds like FUN!! Wanna know a little more? A peek behind the book, perhaps?
5 Fun Facts for Diamonds (All That Glitters Book 1)
1. I got the idea for Diamonds on a road trip to New Orleans to go on a cruise with my family. I was so obsessed with it I worked on it in the car and every night on the boat even though I was on vacation.
2. Bryna is a really strong personality and comes across like a bitch a lot. I love her because she’s feisty and doesn’t back down ever. She was partially inspired by Blair Waldorf.
3. A lot of the places in the book I went to when I was on vacation in Santa Monica with some friends. It’s set in L.A. and I didn’t want to forget the California vibe I had right after leaving.
4. There are three guys in this book. I only ever intended to write one in it, but the book took on a life of its own. I wouldn’t say it’s a triangle or anything, but people like the different guys for different reasons so far and that’s been fun. Just to see what kind of guy people go for.
5. Writing Diamonds completely changed my outlook on Gold, a story that had been in my head for three years that I had even started writing before I finished Avoiding Responsibility. It makes it a very different book, but I think a stronger book in the long run.
And #2 (Gold (All That Glitters Book 2)) will be out in just a couple of months!