The Fall In Love Tour is kicking off in September and will be featuring authors Jamie McGuire, Abbi Glines & Colleen Hoover, so if you haven’t had a chance to meet them yet, or just want to say “hi!!” again, they might be coming to a city near you (here are the tour details)!
But in the meantime, they have stopped by for a little fun “Q&A”, today. 🙂
- Jamie: There are several I’ve never been to before, like Rochester and Baltimore, but I’m most looking forward to Toronto, because KA Tucker will meet us there!
- Abbi: Rochester – because I get asked DAILY when I am coming to NY. I always hate telling them I don’t know.
- Colleen: Anywhere in Pennsylvania because I’ve never been there before.
- What do you plan on reading on the bus?
- Jamie: I’ll be writing.
- Abbi: I have no idea. Hopefully someone will send me some books to read by then!
- Colleen: I plan on writing on the bus.
- Jamie: Deodorant, but that’s more for everyone else than for me. My husband packs for me. He is the Tetris master.
- Abbi: Can’t live without: coffee. The secret I have to packing is: have friends who pack less than you. It’s impossible for me to pack light. And they all know it.
- Colleen: Diet Pepsi. And as far as packing, I just try to remember to bring my suitcase. There have been times in the past I got to the airport and my suitcase was back at home, sitting on my bed.
- When was the last time you took a bus?
LOL!!! These girls are a riot! Right there with you, Abbi, on the coffee… and I think I remember hearing about a few of Colleen’s packing mishaps. Something about forgetting pants… ? And YAY Toronto! Great answer, Jamie. I miss it!