<—- Ohhhhhhhh YAYYYY!!!! It’s a mini -batch of new book surprises but it’s a GOOD ONE. In fact, that one to the left is calling my name HARD since i just love this author. Plus a few others that are skyrocketing up the Amazon charts too and I couldn’t wait until tomorrow to post these.
Rochelle: Such a good batch! I would’ve grabbed them all except that I already have the Rock Chick series lol ❤️
CHECK OUT WHAT JUST WENT LIVE:
- Filthy Vows by Alessandra Torre <— OMG LOOKIT WHAT’S LIVE!!!!!!! Alessandra Torre’s latest steamy book & it sounds so risqué!!!! MINE!!! 😬 “Would you tell your husband everything? Every torrid thought? Every twisted fantasy? The forbidden images that slink into your mind in your most vulnerable moments? I shouldn’t have. I hesitated to. But I did. And my husband? He gave them to me.”
Daffy: Omg it at chapter 6! So good so far!! 😱😱😱
Maryse: SQUEEEEEE!!! She’s one of my favorite authors ever!!
- My Brother’s Billionaire Best Friend by Max Monroe <— Max Monroe’s LATEST IS LIVE!! And it’s super-bargain priced AND it’s on KU!!! SHE SENT EMBARRASSING TEXTS TO HER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND ALERT!! And she’s been crushing on him forever… “...One minute, I’m a woman trying to find her way in the world, and the next, I’m the sender of six of the most embarrassing text messages that have ever been sent in the history of time—or the cell phone. Whatever. We’re talking code red, send a flipping mayday, the apocalypse is coming kind of texts.And I didn’t just send them to some random person I’ll never see again. No. That would be too easy…”
- ROCK CHICK SERIES by Kristen Ashley <— OKAY NOT NEW RELEASES BUT!!! Each book in the series is super-bargain priced right now, and I don’t know how long it will last so I HAD to add them in to today’s surprises post!!
Teresa: If I didn’t have them on my I pad iPhone and laptop I would buy again loved this series.🙂❤️
M.J.: Enjoyed this series. I was either laughing or crying…worth reading.
- The Duets: A Contemporary Romance Box Set by Meghan Quinn <— LIVE!! MEGHAN QUINN TWO DUET BUNDLES FOR A SUPER-BARGAIN!!! BOX SET of FOUR BOOKS – The Upside of Falling/The Downside of Love/The Left Side of Perfect The Right Side of Forever. “…Gripping, heart-stopping, and an incredibly epic journey with a twist you’ll never see coming…”
Cheryl: I loved the “Upside” duet by Meghan Quinn. It totally surprised me because she’s usually the author I go to if I want an over the top rom com. This one was a well-written angsty book duet with the “feels.”
Leslie M: it’s an emotional story. I’m only at 38% and have already teared up few times. 🙁 I think its going to be super hurty. I have pretzel tummy…not sure why as I don’t even know spoilers.
- Shards of Frost (The Mercury Pack Series Book 5) by Suzanne Wright <— LIVE!!! SUZANNE WRIGHT ALERT!! SHE’S TRYING TO PROTECT HER BROTHER FROM A DEALER… “…” When the dealer—who’s also an Alpha shifter—demands she do something that goes against her very being, Casey decides enough is enough. It’s while she’s confronting the Alpha that he appears—Eli Axton, a ruthless wolf shifter with a dark reputation. When their eyes lock and the mating urge violently kicks in, she knows her world is about to change…”