BLURB JOLTS?? HECK YES! Like The Sun Down Motel (horror/thriller/ghost story and my book twin LOVED it!!) Zombie Playlist (looks like a bad-ass heroine! The end of the world and… “My plan was simple, stay alive and protect my teenage sister. When a silent man with a steely gaze shot his way into my existence, I knew that more than my life was at stake…” Wild at Heart (SQUEEEE!! The sequel to a book so many of us fell in love with in Alaska… and now there’s more!!), Tempting Taste (the grumpy hot baker and she’s upending his life…) The Other Mrs (psych-thriller and they are new to this town… and there neighbor just turn dup dead), Crash Into Me (younger man/older woman and she’s still grieving her husband…), Photos of You (I don’t want to talk about it. I can’t even describe this one, it makes me want to cry so hard) and of course No Bad Deed: A Novel (psych-thriller, and she sees a couple fighting on the side of the road and she tries to help but he turns on her and makes a serious threat…. EEEEEP!!!)
- Monday Early Bird Book Releases – 02-17-2020 <— Yesterday’s!!!!
- Katy Regnery – Odds-Are-Good Series Reading Order <— I’m on an Alaska kick!
- L.J. Shen – All Saints High Series Reading Order <— HUGE RELEASE in this series!
- Sara Whitney’s “Tempting Taste” is live and we have an excerpt + an amazingly delicious giveaway!!! <— She’s today’s newsletter sponsor and just wait until you see what she’s having shipped directly to a winner!!! HOLY. MOLY!!!!
Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes 1 free audiobook + 2 audible originals)
- AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial) – used to be called the “Romance” package <— this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons – kind of like Kindle Unlimited)!!
- Enemies by Tijan
- Chasing Cassandra: The Ravenels by Lisa Kleypas
- Real Life: A Novel by Brandon Taylor
- The Sun Down Motel by Simone St. James
- Of Curses and Kisses: St. Rosetta’s Academy, Book 1 by Sandhya Menon
- Saint X by Alexis Schaitkin
- The Other Mrs. by Mary Kubica
- Photos of You by Tammy Robinson
- Dominik: Arizona Vengeance, Book 6 by Sawyer Bennett
- Summer Secrets: Wildflowers, Book 3 by Jill Sanders
- A Boy and His Dragon by R. Cooper
- Irresistible Attraction by W. Winters
- It’s Just Us: An M/M Age Play Romance by R. Phoenix
- My Boys: A Reverse Harem Romance by Alyssa Clark
- Mr. O.M.G by Stephanie Brother
- Jemma 2: Entertainment with Jem, a Celebrity Romance, Book 2 by Clarissa Carlyle
- No Bad Deed: A Novel by Heather Chavez
- Rustic Hearts: Poplar Falls Series, Book 1 by Amber Kelly
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
- Irresistible Attraction by W. Winters <— TRILOGY BOOK BUNDLE ALERT!!! “…Sometimes you meet someone, maybe meet isn’t the right word. You don’t even have say hello for this to happen. You simply pass by them and everything in your world changes forever. Chills flow all the way from the crook in your neck where you imagine he’d kiss you, all the way down, with only a single glance.I know you know what I’m referring to. The moment when something inside of you ignites to life, recognizing their other half that’s been gone for far too long…”
- Shifters of the Wellsprings: The Complete Paranormal Collection by Leela Ash and Tabitha St. George
Meet Cute: Four Heart Pounding Romances From Mallory Crowe <— BOOK BUNDLE ALERT!! “…4 heart pounding romances from Mallory Crowe! Each of these stand alone books has a smoking hot alpha, strong heroines and impossible odds. A billionaire and his secretary… An heiress and a private investigator… A waitress and a con man… And two competing thieves each out for the biggest payday of their lives…”
- Jordyn’s Army <— ANTHOLOGY HAS BEEN RE-ISSUED & PAPERBACKS WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON TOO. Authors put this beautiful book together in dedication of Jordan, a brave warrior (and daughter of author Beverly Preston). And I just found out that she has gained her angel wings over the weekend.
SPECIAL RELEASE IN HONOR OF JORDYN PRESTON
JORDY’S ARMY is a charity anthology for Jordyn Preston (daughter of author Beverly Preston) who lost her fight against cancer on February 16, 2020. (Keep reading if you want to learn more about this amazing young lady.) This was previously released in September, 2019.
EVERY SINGLE PENNY, not profits, but ALL money from this project will go to the Preston family.
- Highland County Heroes Collection by Melissa Stevens <— SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!!
- Samantha Lytton: A Box Set by Lucy Woodhull
- Three in Death by J.D. Robb <— THREE BOOK BUNDLE ALERT!!!! “#1 New York Times bestselling author J. D. Robb delivers a potent combination of futuristic suspense, thrills, and passion in these three favorite In Death stories—together in one volume for the first time.”
Jerrianne: I have read every story in the In Death series and eagerly await the release of each book.
Tessa: The In Death series is really good. I don’t even read them for the mystery so much as keeping up with the characters. They are that interesting.
Mary: I love J. D. Robb’s In Death books, read all of them a few times
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- The Sun Down Motel by Simone St. James <— HAUNTED & NOT RIGHT!!!! OH YES MY KIND OF CREEPY & MY BOOK TWIN TASHA RECOMMENDS IT! 😀 “…Upstate New York, 2017. Carly Kirk has never been able to let go of the story of her aunt Viv, who mysteriously disappeared from the Sun Down before she was born. She decides to move to Fell and visit the motel, where she quickly learns that nothing has changed since 1982. And she soon finds herself ensnared in the same mysteries that claimed her aunt…“
Tasha J: Oooh, Sun Down is getting good. I mean, it was already good. I’m just warming up, bc I basically just started it at only about 20% in, but now there’s a boy! Not a boy, a man, and I don’t even know if he’ll be a love interest yet, but it’s the not knowing, the what if that’s getting me. And you know, maybe there’ll be something there. *waggles eyebrows*
Tasha J: I finished The Sun Down Motel and I’m sad it’s over. Perfect mix of thriller/mystery and ghosts and I really loved the characters. It was a bright spot in an otherwise crappy week. …Ya’ll HAVE to read that book!
- The Bear’s Forever Mate (Borealis Bears Book 3) by Vivian Arend <— He’s got the perfect mate in mind, for five years from now… The final title in a light-hearted shifter trilogy
- How to Vex a Vampire (VRC: Vampire Related Crimes Book 1) by Alice Winters
- Future Past (Gift of the Ancients Book 2) by Bianca D’Arc
- Warlord Reunited: A SciFi Alien Romance (Chamele Barbarian Warlords Book 4) by Cynthia Sax
- Shadow Wolf: True Mates Generations Book 7 by Alicia Montgomery
- The Prince and His Captivating Carpenter (Paranormal Princes Book 2) by Charlie Cochet <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- A Boy and His Dragon (Being(s) in Love Book 2) by R. Cooper
- The Girl Who Cried Captive (Of Fates & Fables Book 2) by Heather Hildenbrand and Bam Shepherd
- Zombie Playlist: A Rock Zombie Romance by Kirsty Dallas <— ZOMBIES ALERT!! “…My attitude down-right sucks. I’m untrusting. I smoke and curse too much, and I’m somewhat of a kleptomaniac. In a normal world, those faults help keep my rock queen facade intact. But in this new world, one raging with illness and torn apart by the desperate and stupid, I’m what you would call a survivor. My plan was simple, stay alive and protect my teenage sister. When a silent man with a steely gaze shot his way into my existence, I knew that more than my life was at stake…”
- Reckless Times: A Paranormal Romance (Paragon Society Book 1) by Michelle Hercules
- What the Hex Happened (Unfortunate Spells Book 3) by Jennifer Laslie
- Edge of Hunger (Primal Instinct Book 1) by Rhyannon Byrd
- Betwixt: A Paranormal Women’s Fiction Novel (Betwixt & Between Book 1) by Darynda Jones <— DARYNDA JONES ALERT!! OH MY THIS SOUNDS SO GOOD!!!!! “...Divorced, desperate, and destitute, former restaurateur Defiance Dayne finds out she has been bequeathed a house by a complete stranger. She is surprised, to say the least, and her curiosity gets the better of her. She leaves her beloved Phoenix and heads to one of the most infamous towns in America: Salem, Massachusetts. She’s only there to find out why a woman she’s never met would leave her a house. A veritable castle that has seen better days. She couldn’t possibly accept it, but the lawyer assigned to the case practically begs her to take it off her hands, mostly because she’s scared of it. The house. The inanimate structure that, as far as Dephne can tell, has never hurt a fly...”
Tasha J: I’m also super excited for Betwixt by Darynda Jones….
…there are 13 books from paranormal authors that released today (on KU) and Betwixt was the 1 from Darynda. I can’t fit em all in cuz I have several unread on KU yet, but there are several that give me a jolt.
Either way, I will definitely be reading them. She’s one of my favorites and I’ve read Robyn Peterman and she’s hilarious as well.
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- Wild at Heart: A Novel (The Simple Wild Book 2) by K.A. Tucker <— K.A. TUCKER ALASKA ROMANCE ALERT!! *claps and claps and claps* OMG OMG THIS BLURB IS SCREAMING FOR ME!!! “…Calla Fletcher returns to Toronto a different person, struggling to find direction and still very much in love with the rugged bush pilot she left behind. When Jonah arrives on her doorstep with a proposition she can’t dismiss, she takes the leap and rushes back to Alaska to begin their exciting future together. But Calla soon learns that even the best intentions can lead to broken promises, and that compromise comes with a hefty price–a log cabin in rural Alaska that feels as isolating as the western tundra…” P.S. I LOVED book #1 (here’s my Book Review)
- Perfect Chaos nay Jodi Ellen Malpas <— JODI ELLEN MALPAS ALERT!! HER LATEST IS LIVE!! He’s got the perfect, uncomplicated life but… “…a meeting with his business partner and life-long friend, Sal, upends everything. Sal’s hired a new assistant without so much as consulting Ty. That’s a cardinal sin in their world, but it’s the least of Ty’s worries. Sal hasn’t just hired a new personal assistant, he’s hired an absolute goddess. And she’s off limits to Ty...”
- To Awaken a Monster (In the Arms of Monsters Book 1) by Sam Crescent
- Savage Burn (Savage Trilogy Book 2) by Lisa Renee Jones
- Forbidden Redemption: A Small Town Romantic Suspense (Texas SWAT Book 3) by Sidney Bristol
- Chasing Cassandra: The Ravenels by Lisa Kleypas <— LISA KLEYPAS HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!! “…Severin is the most compelling and attractive man Cassandra has ever met, even if his heart is frozen. But she has no interest in living in the fast-paced world of a ruthless man who always plays to win. When a newfound enemy nearly destroys Cassandra’s reputation, Severin seizes the opportunity he’s been waiting for. As always, he gets what he wants—or does he? There’s one lesson Tom Severin has yet to learn from his new bride: Never underestimate a Ravenel...”
- A Woman of True Honor (True Gentlemen Book 8) by Grace Burrowes
- Beau (The Mavericks Book 4) by Dale Mayer
- Renegade’s Choice (Satan’s Anarchy MC Book 4) by Erin Osborne
- Tempting Taste (Tempt Me Book 2) by Sara Whitney <— THE BROODING, GRUMPY BAKER & THE TALKATIVE, WHIRLWIND OF A REDHEAD ALERT!!! “…After a chaotic childhood, all Erik Andersson wants is peace and stability. What a shock, then, to find himself quitting on the spot after a tornado of a woman storms his workplace and exposes the toxicity of his boss. Although Erik should be focused on locking down his next gig, he instead agrees to a wild business proposal from the beautiful chaos agent intent on upending his life...” P.S. Tempting Taste is book 2 in Tempt Me, Sara Whitney’s hot and humorous contemporary romance series. It’s a standalone novel with no cliffhangers, so grab your favorite pastry and get reading! AND Sara Whitney’s “Tempting Taste” is live and we have an excerpt + an amazingly delicious giveaway!!! <— OMG wait until you see what she’s giving away on my blog!!
- No Bad Deed: A Novel by Heather Chavez <— MARITAL STRIFE/PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! She sees a couple fighting on the side of the road and tries to help the victim!!! “...Against all reason and advice, she gets out of her minivan and chases after the violent man, trying to help his victim. When Cassie physically tries to stop him, he suddenly turns on her and spits out an ominous threat: “Let her die, and I’ll let you live.” A veterinarian trained to heal, Cassie can’t let the woman die. But while she’s examining the unconscious victim, the attacker steals her car. Now he has her name. Her address. And he knows about her children…” And then her husband goes missing… Tasha found us this one. 😀
- Dominik: An Arizona Vengeance Novel by Sawyer Bennett
- Fighting for Elena (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha) (Tarpley VFD Book 1) by Silver James
- Romancing the Rake (Brotherhood of the Black Tartan Book 2) by Nichole Van
- Beautifully Broken Control (The Sutter Lake Series Book 4) by Catherine Cowles <— SHE’S STARTING OVER & HE WANTS SOLITUDE... “…Kennedy is doing all she can to escape, to prove that she’s not the monster her father was. A simple life of peace and service is all she needs. A man haunted by a past he can’t forget. Cain has buried his demons under layers of control and success. The only thing he needs is his company and his solitude. Certainly not a woman with captivating green eyes filled with ghosts so similar to his own...”
- My Bestie’s Ex (The Rooftop Crew Book 1) by Piper Rayne
- Always Yours (Liam & Madelyn duet #2) (Roommate Duet Series Book 6) by Kennedy Fox
- The Billionaire’s Deception (The Blank Check Series Book 5) by Jeannette Winters
- Saint X by Alexis Schaitkin <— HER SISTER WAS MURDERED WHILE THEY WERE ALL ON VACATION TOGETHER… “...The story turns into national tabloid news, a lurid mystery that will go unsolved. For Claire and her parents, there is only the return home to broken lives. Years later, Claire is living and working in New York City when a brief but fateful encounter brings her together with Clive Richardson, one of the men originally suspected of murdering her sister. It is a moment that sets Claire on an obsessive pursuit of the truth–not only to find out what happened the night of Alison’s death but also to answer the elusive question: Who exactly was her sister? At seven, Claire had been barely old enough to know her: a beautiful, changeable, provocative girl of eighteen at a turbulent moment of identity formation…”
- Fighting For Brittney (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha) (Tarpley VFD Book 5) by TL Reeve
- Fighting For Nadia (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha) (Tarpley VFD Book 6) by Nicole Flockton
- The Other Mrs.: A Novel by Mary Kubica <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!!! HER NEW NEIGHBOR WAS FOUND DEAD…“...Sadie and Will Foust have only just moved their family from bustling Chicago to small-town Maine when their neighbor Morgan Baines is found dead in her home. The murder rocks their tiny coastal island, but no one is more shaken than Sadie. But it’s not just Morgan’s death that has Sadie on edge. And as the eyes of suspicion turn toward the new family in town, Sadie is drawn deeper into the mystery of what really happened that dark and deadly night. But Sadie must be careful...”
- No Inhibitions (Dirty Sexy Fairy Tales Book 3) by Erika Wilde
- SEALed At Sunset: In Love With His Best Friend’s Girl (Sunset SEALs Book 1) by Sharon Hamilton
- Still Go Crazy (Swoon Series Book 5) by J.H. Croix
- Real Life: A Novel by Brandon Taylor <— M/M ALERT!!! This one sounds intense!! “…An introverted young man from Alabama, black and queer, he has left behind his family without escaping the long shadows of his childhood. For reasons of self-preservation, Wallace has enforced a wary distance even within his own circle of friends—some dating each other, some dating women, some feigning straightness. But over the course of a late-summer weekend, a series of confrontations with colleagues, and an unexpected encounter with an ostensibly straight, white classmate, conspire to fracture his defenses while exposing long-hidden currents of hostility and desire within their community...”
- Fighting For Carly (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha) (Tarpley VFD Book 2) by Deanndra Hall
- Fighting For Jemma (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha) (Tarpley VFD Book 4) by MJ Nightingale
- Breathless (Texas Nights Series Book 3) by Lex Martin <— SHE’S LOVED HER NEIGHBOR HER WHOLE LIFE!! “...I wouldn’t say I ran away exactly—twenty-two is too old for that. I’d call it self-preservation. I have one objective: protect my heart from the boy next door who has no clue I’ve loved him my whole life, even with a front row seat to his revolving bedroom door. My escape plan almost worked. Except I left one thing behind. Logan Carter hijacked my heart, and it’s time to get it back. This time for good…”
- Lethal Allure: Cowboy Justice Association (Serials and Stalkers Book 2) by Olivia James
- It Takes a Rebel: A sexy romantic comedy by Stephanie Bond
- Romancing the Earl (Distinguished Rogues Book 12) by Heather Boyd
- Summer Secrets (Wildflowers Book 3) by Jill Sanders <— HER PARENTS WANT TO MARRY HER OFF… “…What is this, the Middle Ages? Hannah would much rather enjoy the sunny delights of camp and flirt with Owen Costa, the hunky help. But Owen has his own scheme working behind those beautiful brown eyes: he and his brothers finagled camp jobs with the hope of tracking down their father, an eccentric billionaire prone to sudden disappearances. Though Owen was suspicious of the new camp owners at first, his relationship with Hannah deepens, and he gets waylaid from his mission...”
- Fighting For Calliope (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha) (Tarpley VFD Book 3) by Haven Rose
- Operation: Lost Princess, Super Agent Romantic Suspense Series Book 4 by Misty Evans
- Lady Pamela and the Gambler (The Merry Misfits of Bath Book 3) by Callie Hutton
- Of Curses and Kisses by Sandhya Menon <— SWORN ENEMIES ALERT!! “…When the loathsome Emerson clan steps up their centuries-old feud to target Jaya’s little sister, nothing will keep Jaya from exacting her revenge. Then Jaya finds out she’ll be attending the same elite boarding school as Grey Emerson, and it feels like the opportunity of a lifetime. She knows what she must do: Make Grey fall in love with her and break his heart. But much to Jaya’s annoyance, Grey’s brooding demeanor and lupine blue eyes have drawn her in. There’s simply no way she and her sworn enemy could find their fairy-tale ending…right?“
- The Professor’s Green Card Marriage (Dreamspun Desires Book 98) by Heidi Cullinan <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Legendary Rock Star: Enemies to Lovers Romance (Steel Series Book 1) by Victoria Pinder
- How the Mind Breaks: A Dark Psychological Romance by Dani René
- Hard Limits (The Black Combe Doms Book 3) by Ashe Barker <— SHE NEEDS A DOM… “…Hard Limits charts the sensual journey of Freya Stone and Nick Hardisty. Unable to speak since early childhood Freya’s fortunes change dramatically when she finds herself holding the winning Euromillions Lottery ticket. Over forty million pounds richer, she still can’t buy the one thing she really wants—a skilled Master to train her in the fine art of submission...”
- The Lady is Trouble (League of Lords Book 1) by Tracy Sumner
- Zero Visibility (Courage Under Fire Book 2) by Mary Alford
- Walking The Line (Satan’s Knights Prospect Trilogy Book 3) by Janine Infante Bosco
- The Mean Girl: A Pacific High School Bully Romance (A Pacific High Series Book 3) by Ashley Rose
- Believing the Billionaire: A Forbidden Boss Small-Town Romance (Sweet Billionaires of Shoals Island Book 2) by Emma Sutton
- Unequivocally, Blindly, Yours by B. LoveQ <— HE’S GOT AMNESIA & SHE’S GOING TO FAKE BEING HIS FIANCEE… “...Reina has always had one dream – to make it big within the black ballet circuit, but without the money for proper training and attire, that dream seems unattainable. Deciding to use the arts to her advantage, she begins to take small acting and modeling gigs here and there. As fate would have it, Reina is given an opportunity that could change the course of her life – pretend to be amnesia-stricken Hudson Gray’s fiancée, and she will not only have access to the millionaire but the small fortune she’s being offered to play the role as well…”
- Breaking Boundaries: A Protective Alpha Male Romance (Chiltern Hotel Series Book 6) by Avery North
- My Best Friend and My Odd Side Job: A Friends to Lovers Sweet Romance Novella (Trouble in Love Series – Book 1) by Jessie Cal
- Lies & Devotion (Blood and Iron Warriors Book 3) by Kat Kenyon
- Cliché Number 1: Bad Boss by L.V. Lane <— OOOOPS!!! COMEDY ROMANCE ALERT! “...There is something very cliché about accidentally throwing your drink over a god in human flesh. The throwing part is where the cliché ends for me. He doesn’t look endeared by the incident, nor amused. He looks mad as freaking hell. My brain freezes, mental capability flees, and I look away from his penetrating gaze, but that brings my focus to his chest, where coffee drips down onto his doubtless expensive shoes.I want to die…”
- Playing For Keeps (Irresistible Billionaires Book 8) by Ashley Bostock
- The Girl From the Workhouse: A heart-breaking, emotional family saga by Lynn Johnson
- Dakota Peace by Megan Kinney
- Wrecked: A Reverse Harem Romance by A.J. Snyder
- Take Two by Karysa Faire <— THE JADED ACTOR & THE SINGLE MOM TEACHER ALERT!!
- To Every Love a Season by Stacy Henrie
- What Happens After This by Suze Robinson <— FATE HAS A PLAN… “…When I meet Parker Maxwell, a flirty lawyer and single dad, the new life I’ve built is tested. With his witty charm and gorgeous eyes, he steals my attention when he makes me laugh again. But I walk away. Fate has a different plan when he turns out to be the best man in my friend’s wedding. I can’t escape him, and he’s determined to plant himself in my life…”
- The Protector: Book 3 (The D’Azzo Family) by Nancy C. Weeks
- Along the Road (Becker Family Novel Book 2) by Pat Wahler
- Turning Up the Heat: A Fake Fiance Romance by June Stevens Westerfield and Sherry Ficklin
- You’ve Got My Number: Warm your heart this winter with this uplifting and deliciously romantic story! by Angela Barton
- Crash Into Me (Crescent Bay Book 1) by Alyne Hart <— YOUNGER MAN/OLDER WOMAN ALERT!! “...For one entire and blissful night, I wasn’t Megan the widow. I was Megan out having a drink with her best friend. I was Megan, getting hit on by a hot, younger guy. I said no, but everything inside of me said yes. I was still grieving and healing the loss of Sam. Getting my life back to some kind of normal. Until it got complicated. Very, very complicated. Because that hot young guy who wasn’t even supposed to be on my radar...”
- The Orphan Beach (Flight to Freedom Book 3) by Laura Thomas
- Facing Fate by Anastasia Austin
- Turning Up the Heat: A Fake Fiance Romance by June Stevens Westerfield and Sherry Ficklin
- Photos of You by Tammy Robinson <— THIS ONE BREAKS MY HEART ALREADY. “…When Ava Green turns twenty-eight, she discovers this will be her last birthday. The cancer she thought she’d beaten three years ago is back — only now it’s terminal, and she’s not going to waste any of the time she has left. All she truly wants is the one thing she’s been dreaming of since she was a little girl: a wedding. The only problem: She doesn’t have a groom. Ava’s friends and family rally around her to help throw the wedding of her dreams — without the husband-to-be. As word spreads on social media, the bridal planning goes viral, attracting the attention of a prominent women’s magazine. And when a photographer volunteers to help document the whole event, it becomes heartbreakingly clear that it’s never too late to discover the love of your life…”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- The Life You Stole (The Life Series Book 2) by Jewel E. Ann – February 20th 2020
- Creeping Beautiful by J.A. Huss – February 19th 2020
- A Glimmer of Ghosts (The Hell Gate Series) by Hunter J. Skye – February 19th 2020
- Rebel Priest (Love and Other Drugs Duet Book 1) by Adriane Leigh – February 20th 2020
- Face the Music (Love, Hate, Rock-n-Roll Book 3) by JB Salsbury – February 20th 2020
- The Laws of Entanglement: A True Love Story by Maya Preisler – February 22nd 2020
- Just One Year by Penelope Ward – February 24th 2020
- Disavow (The Dumonts Book 3) by Karina Halle – February 25th 2020
- Imaginary Numbers (InCryptid Book 9) by Seanan McGuire – February 25th 2020
- Great And Precious Things by Rebecca Yarros – February 25th 2020
- Love And Other Things (A Crystal Lake Novel Book 4) by Juliana Stone – February 25th 2020
- Finding Him (Covet Book 2) by Rachel Van Dyken – February 25th 2020
- Crazy Heifer (The Valentine Boys Book 2) by Lani Lynn Vale – February 25th 2020
- Apeirogon: A Novel by Colum McCann – February 25th 2020
- Great And Precious Things by Rebecca Yarros – February 25th 2020
- Once a Myth by Pepper Winters – February 25th 2020
- The Secrets We Held (Secrets and Truths Duet Book 1) by E.K. Blair – February 26th 2020
- Crowne of Lies: A Marriage of Convenience Romance by C.D. Reiss – February 28th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).