HAPPY TUESDAY NEW RELEASE DAY!! Not as many on today’s list as the last few weeks but actually quite a few more blurb jolts for me. 😀 60+ new releases on today’s list (and I’ll be adding more as I find ’em) P.S. The paranormal section has me extra excited today!!
SO MANY BLURB JOLTS FOR ME!!! Like Home Before Dark (released last week, but back on the list & I one-clicked it ’cause of Tasha J’s reaction. This sounds like it is FOR ME!!) Desolation Road (Christine Feehan’s latest – the biker and the shy librarian… but she has a secret), The Beginning of Everything (Kristen Ashley’s latest!! “…Triton’s four strongest warriors must wed its four most powerful witches, binding all nations together and finally bringing peace to the land. This is the story of their unions...” Girl, Serpent, Thorn (she’s hidden away because her touch is poisonous but he’s not afraid of her…), Survivor Song (rabies-like virus ravaging the world, and she’s pregnant and she’s been bitten… and trying to get to the hospital for a vaccine…), Diamond in the Rough (Skye Warren’s latest dark read!! She’s been kidnapped and he’s her captor…), The Golden Cage (she dropped everything to help him and his success and then she finds out he’s having an affair…“Faye is alone, emotionally shattered, and financially devastated–but hell hath no fury like a woman with a violent past bent on vengeance. Jack is about to get exactly what he deserves...” <— 😮 GASP!!!!! Oh!! AND THIS ONE!! One More Step (I ONE CLICKED!! SO MANY OF OUR FAV AUTHORS including Colleen Hoover!! “…Each of the twenty-six authors featured in this anthology were given the same first sentence. Where they took that first sentence was completely up to them. Every story is different. No story is related. The only thing these stories have in common is their starting point…”)
And plenty more that sound great and I highlighted below (like one about a road trip with a stranger… one where she’s marrying her best friend, and another where the famous star needs a “normal girl” for his image!!!!
And while you’re here, don’t forget to check out:
- TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— EXTENDED THROUGH AUGUST!! If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance (so many great books available and I mean a TON!!!). 😲❤️
- Skye Warren – The Diamond Trilogy Reading Order <— SKYE WARREN’S LATEST dark read/kidnapped!! And she’s today’s newsletter sponsor!!
- Reader Questions <— A bunch of reader questions last week were solved!!! We had a good book week for sure.
Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes 1 free audiobook + 2 audible originals)
- ➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial) – used to be called the “Romance” package <— this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons – kind of like Kindle Unlimited)!!
- ➔➔ And… if you’re not an audible member yet, you can get the first 4 months for 46% off this summer!!!
- Playing to Win: Ice Kings by Stacey Lynn
- The Golden Cage: A novel by Camilla Läckberg and Neil Smith
- Girl, Serpent, Thorn by Melissa Bashardoust
- A Beautifully Foolish Endeavor: A Novel by Hank Green
- Unravel the Dusk (The Blood of Stars Book 2) by Elizabeth Lim
- Survivor Song: A Novel by Paul Tremblay
- Southern Sunrise (The Southern Series Book 4) by Natasha Madison
- Boyfriend Material by Alexis Hall
- Side Trip by Kerry Lonsdale
- Desolation Road (Torpedo Ink Book 4) by Christine Feehan
- Lead Me Back by CD Reiss
- Christmas in Bayberry: A Small-Town Christmas Romance from Hallmark Publishing by Jennifer Faye
- The Heir Affair (The Royal We Book 2) by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan
- One to Watch: A Novel by Kate Stayman-London
- Not Like the Movies by Kerry Winfrey
- The Best Man Plan (A Boots And Bouquets Novel Book 1) by Jaci Burton
- The Shadows: A Novel by Alex North
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
- TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance (you can still get in on it since the deal has been extended through the end of JUNE). 😲👏👏
- Home Before Dark: A Novel by Riley Sager <—RECENT RELEASE HORROR-THRILLER ALERT! I HAD TO ONE-CLICK IT!! It’s back on the list ’cause we have feedback. I couldn’t help myself… due to the huge reaction by my book twin!!! 😀
Tasha J: …tonight, as I sit here in the dark and mysteries are unfolding, I’ve decided that enough is enough and I stopped mid chapter. To be continued in the morning, when it’s light. 😂 Even now, my eyeballs on the screen are scanning the peripheral shadows of my bedroom and I’m getting paranoid. I have to say, I like the writing. Really atmospheric. 👌🏻😉
Maryse: I LOVE atmospheric!!!!!!! That means it got under your skin and you’re just creeped out enough for it to worry you. LOL!!!
Tasha J: So, I finished Home Before Dark. Highly recommend this one also! It’s one you don’t wanna put down. Jaw dropping moments. Really, really hit the spot! I finished a booooook. *happy dance*
Michelle: Just finished it in one day. Amazing book
Maryse: OMG I LOVE HEARING THAT!!!!!!!!! I loved Amityville so I’m excited to try this one. Thank you book-twin! By the way, I didn’t even care about the cost, after reading your reaction-comments over the last few days, I HAD to one-click it.
- The Bride Test by Helen Hoang <— MUCH LOVED & IT’S SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED!!! I one-clicked it! 😀
Tiffany: My favorite romance this year was probably The Bride Test…
Northernstar: I love to listen to rom-coms and the best hands down this year was the Bride Test by Helen Hoang as the narrators really brought this story to life …H learns to love.
Tutu: One of my favourite’s will definitely be “The Bride Test – Helen Hoang”
Nadia: Such an amazing book❤️
- Sea Fae Trilogy: Complete Series by C.N. Crawford <— SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!! “A snarky fae, a sexy king, and forbidden desire deep as the sea. The Complete Trilogy.”
- The Anti-Cinderella Royal Romance Box Set by Tawdra Kandle <— SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!! “..For the first time ever–all three books in the best-selling The Anti-Cinderella trilogy are available in one set!”
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- Desolation Road (Torpedo Ink Book 4) by Christine Feehan <— CHRISTINE FEEHAN ALERT!!! THE BIKER & THE INNOCENT LIBRARIAN WITH A SECRET!! “...For the past six weeks, Scarlet Foley has been fantasizing about the handsome, tattooed man whose eyes follow her every move. She senses he’s dangerous. She wants him to get close enough to touch. She wishes she could let him know the real woman, not the one she pretends to be…“
- Fate of the Demon Fae (A Fated Mates Novel Book 2) by Ava Mason
- Shifter Challenge: Shifters Hunt (A Paranormal Shifter Romance) by Selina Woods
- Fated Mate Tamed: A Dark Sci-Fi Mafia Romance (Vostra Crime Lords Book 1) by Luna Voss
- A Crucible Witch: A Supernatural Spy Academy Series (Spellcasters Spy Academy Book 3) by Ashley McLeo
- The Beginning of Everything (The Rising Book 1) by Kristen Ashley <— KRISTEN ASHLEY ALERT!! “…Once upon a time, in a parallel universe, there existed the continent of Triton. The land was filled with beauty, but it was also splintered by war. Out of the chaos grew a conspiracy to reawaken the Beast, a fearsome creature who wrought only tragedy and devastation. The only way to stop him was to fulfill an ancient prophecy: Triton’s four strongest warriors must wed its four most powerful witches, binding all nations together and finally bringing peace to the land. This is the story of their unions...”
- Stroke of Death: A Psychic Visions Novel by Dale Mayer
- Elemental Compass (Supernatural Prison Book 7) by Jaymin Eve
- Girl, Serpent, Thorn by Melissa Bashardoust <— PRINCESS IS POISONOUS TO THE TOUCH & HIDDEN AWAY... “…the day of her twin brother’s wedding approaches, Soraya must decide if she’s willing to step outside of the shadows for the first time. Below in the dungeon is a demon who holds knowledge that she craves, the answer to her freedom. And above is a young man who isn’t afraid of her, whose eyes linger not with fear, but with an understanding of who she is beneath the poison…“
- A Beautifully Foolish Endeavor: A Novel by Hank Green <— FANTASY SEQUEL “…A Beautifully Foolish Endeavor is the bold and brilliant follow-up to An Absolutely Remarkable Thing. It is a fast-paced adventure that is also a biting social commentary, asking hard, urgent questions about the way we live, our freedoms, our future, and how we handle the unknown…”
- All These Monsters by Amy Tintera <— SHE’S FIGHTING BACK!! “...Seventeen-year-old Clara is ready to fight back. Fight back against her abusive father, fight back against the only life she’s ever known, and most of all, fight back against scrabs, the earth-dwelling monsters that are currently ravaging the world. So when an opportunity arises for Clara to join an international monster-fighting squad, she jumps at the chance...”
- Feral Alpha (Omega University Book 3) by J.L. Wilder
- Academy Of Beasts XIII: Shifter Romance by Becca Fanning
- Unravel the Dusk (The Blood of Stars Book 2) by Elizabeth Lim <— FANTASY ROMANCE ALERT!! “...Maia Tamarin proved her skill as a tailor when she wove the dresses of the sun, the moon, and the stars, but it will take more than a beautiful gown to hide the darkness rising up within her. . . . The stakes are higher than ever in this breathtaking sequel to Spin the Dawn, perfect for fans of Six of Crows...”
- Survivor Song: A Novel by Paul Tremblay <— A RABIES-LIKE VIRUS IS SPREADING & SOCIETY IS BREAKING DOWN… “...Dr. Ramola “Rams” Sherman, a soft-spoken pediatrician in her mid-thirties, receives a frantic phone call from Natalie, a friend who is eight months pregnant. Natalie’s husband has been killed—viciously attacked by an infected neighbor—and in a failed attempt to save him, Natalie, too, was bitten. Natalie’s only chance of survival is to get to a hospital as quickly as possible to receive a rabies vaccine. The clock is ticking for her and for her unborn child. Natalie’s fight for life becomes a desperate odyssey as she and Rams make their way through a hostile landscape filled with dangers beyond their worst nightmares...”
- Kiss of the Damned (Fallen Cities: Elisium Book 1) by Elena Lawson
- The Shadows: A Novel by Alex North <— OMG TOTAL BLURB JOLT!! Some early reviews are saying this one is just as creepy as his other book “The Whisper Man”! 😀 “…You knew a teenager like Charlie Crabtree. A dark imagination, a sinister smile–always on the outside of the group. Some part of you suspected he might be capable of doing something awful. Twenty-five years ago, Crabtree did just that, committing a murder so shocking that it’s attracted that strange kind of infamy that only exists on the darkest corners of the internet–and inspired more than one copycat. Paul Adams remembers the case all too well: Crabtree–and his victim–were Paul’s friends...”
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- One More Step <— OMG!!!! HUGE FAVORITE AUTHOR ANTHOLOGY ALERT WITH SUCH A FUN & UNIQUE CONCEPT!!!! The following authors have contributed to this anthology: A.L. Jackson, Aleatha Romig, Amy Daws, B.B. Easton, Cathlin Shahriary, Colleen Hoover, Debra Anastasia, Devney Perry, Emma Scott, Evan Grace, Gianna Gabriela, Ginger Scott, Jaci Wheeler, J.B. Salsbury, Jessica Sorensen, Julie Solano, Tracy Justice, K.F. Breene, K.L. Grayson, S.M. Soto, Lilly Wilde, L.K. Farlow, M. Lynn, Santana Blair, Tijan, T.K. Rapp
“Each of the twenty-six authors featured in this anthology were given the same first sentence. Where they took that first sentence was completely up to them.
Every story is different.
No story is related.
The only thing these stories have in common is their starting point.
All of the authors showcased in this anthology were featured in The Bookworm Box charity during 2019.
Each author has graciously donated their story so that 100% of profits from this anthology will be going to the various charities The Bookworm Box is able to support…”
- Diamond in the Rough by Skye Warren <— SKYE WARREN DARK READ KIDNAPPED ALERT!! “…I’m stepping off a nine hour flight when it happens. A white van. A dark hood. Every woman’s worst nightmare. Now I’m trapped in an abandoned church. The man who took me says I won’t be hurt. The man in the cell next to me says that’s a lie. I’ll fight with every ounce of strength, but there are secrets in these walls...”
- A Dangerous Kind of Lady (Longhope Abbey Book 2) by Mia Vincy
- Issued to the Bride One Sergeant for Christmas (Brides of Chance Creek Book 6) by Cora Seton
- Tempting the Soldier (American Heroes Book 1) by Hope Ford
- Make Me Yours by Iris Morland
- Southern Sunrise (The Southern Series Book 4) by Natasha Madison <— SHE’S GOING TO MARRY HER BEST FRIEND… “…I left them all behind, including her, my best friend and the woman I was going to marry. Five years later, I’m back, only to find the woman I still love has another man’s ring on her finger. She’s going to marry my best friend unless I stop her. And this time, I only have until sunrise to change her mind...”
- Getting Naked Later: Making Sense of the Unexpected Single Life by Kate Hurley
- Secret (Betrothed Book 9) by Penelope Sky
- One Perfect Touch (Very Irresistible Bachelors Book 3) by Layla Hagen
- Cowboy Strong (Dry Creek Ranch Book 3) by Stacy Finz
- The Golden Cage: A novel by Camilla Läckberg and Neil Smith <— THRILLER ALERT!! HE’S HAVING AN AFFAIR & SHE’S GOING TO MAKE SURE HE GETS WHAT HE DESERVES!! “…none of the perks of wealth make up for the fact that Jack has begun to treat her coldly, undermining her intelligence and forgetting all she sacrificed for his success. When Faye discovers that he’s having an affair, the polished façade of their life cracks wide open. Faye is alone, emotionally shattered, and financially devastated–but hell hath no fury like a woman with a violent past bent on vengeance. Jack is about to get exactly what he deserves...”
- Under the Boardwalk (Costas Sisters Book 1) by Carly Phillips
- Absolute Trust (Absolute Power Duet Book 2) by Jeana E. Mann
- The Best Bad Decision by Garnet Davenport
- Homecoming King: A slow-burn, enemies-to-lovers, small-town sports romcom by Jami Albright <— FOOTBALL STAR!! “…His football career is hanging by a thread. His mom isn’t speaking to him. His hometown is out for his blood. And Tiger Lyons, the girl he did wrong in high school, is supervising the renovation of his new home … and living in his pool house. How’s the league’s premier quarterback supposed to rehab his battered body and regain his starting position, when the woman who still owns a piece of his heart—and now hates his ever-loving guts—is in his face 24/7?”
- Always the Best Friend (Never the Bride Book 4) by Emily E K Murdoch <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
- Never If Not Now (Midsummer Knights Book 7) by Madeline Hunter <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
- Shameless (The Therapist #2) by WS Greer <— FORBIDDENY ALERT!! HER THERAPIST… “…My mask was put in place against my will. It was securely fastened by my mother and all of her judgments and expectations, and I willingly hid behind it until I could no longer bear it—until my mask slowly slipped away as I looked in the mirror and caught a glimpse of who I truly am, and what I really want. After being made to feel enough embarrassment and shame to last a lifetime, I realize I have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of…”
- A Misplaced Lady (Brides of Forsaken Bank Book 1) by Laura Beers
- Under Scottish Stars (The MacDonald Family Trilogy) by Carla Laureano
- The Business of Love by Emma Collins
- Lead Me Back by CD Reiss <— CD REISS ALERT!! FAMOUS STAR NEEDS A NORMAL GIRL!! “.. …Cutting all ties, Kayla Montgomery drives cross-country to Los Angeles. New start. New life. And an unexpected new job: assistant to Justin Beckett. The Justin Beckett. The boy band rebel with the cocky attitude and dreamy bed head who casts a spell over his fans and tests the patience of his handlers. Now at the peak of Mount Adulthood, he has to build a clean-cut, movie star image. It’s in his contract. No partying. No attitude. No groupies. To tie it together, he needs a normal girl…”
- Christmas in Bayberry: A Small-Town Christmas Romance from Hallmark Publishing by Jennifer Faye
- The Way Home (Broken Mirror Book 2) by Danielle Stewart
- Cyclone of Chaos (Royal Bastards MC: Elizabeth City Book 1) by E.C. Land
- Boyfriend Material by Alexis Hall <— M/M ROMANCE FAKE BOYFRIENDS ALERT!! “…To clean up his image, Luc has to find a nice normal relationship…and Oliver Blackwood is as nice and normal as they come. He’s a barrister, an ethical vegetarian, and someone who has never inspired a moment of scandal in his life. In other words, he’s perfect boyfriend material. Unfortunately, apart from being gay, single, and really really in need of a date for a big event, Luc and Oliver have nothing in common…”
- His Courage (Unexpected Love Book 3) by Jaclyn Osborn <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Prancing of a Papillon (Fuzzy Love Book 2) by Tara Lain <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Fresh Water for Flowers by Valérie Perrin
- Side Trip by Kerry Lonsdale <— ROADTRIP WITH A STRANGER ALERT!! “…Singer-songwriter Dylan Westfield has a serious case of wanderlust and a broken-down car. Stuck at a diner between LA and Flagstaff, he meets Joy, his complete opposite. She’s energetic. He’s moody. She’s by the book. He’s spontaneous. She believes in love at first sight. He thinks love is a complicated mess. But Joy has a brand-new convertible. They strike a deal. She’ll drive him to New York. He’ll pay for gas. Only three rules apply...”
- Finding Hemingway by Ken Dortzbach
- Masquerade (A Dark Romance Novel) by Derek Masters
- Second Chance Family: A gorgeous feel good summer romance (Jackson Hole Book 5) by Cindy Kirk
- The Heir Affair (The Royal We Book 2) by Heather Cocks and Jessica Morgan <— THEY TRIED TO ESCAPE THE PUBLIC SCRUTINY… “…After a scandalous secret turns their fairy-tale wedding into a nightmare, Rebecca “Bex” Porter and her husband Prince Nicholas are in self-imposed exile. The public is angry. The Queen is even angrier. And the press is salivating. Cutting themselves off from friends and family, and escaping the world’s judgmental eyes, feels like the best way to protect their fragile, all-consuming romance. But when a crisis forces the new Duke and Duchess back to London, the Band-Aid they’d placed over their problems starts to peel at the edges...”
- Lassoing A Montana Heart (Bear Grass Springs Book 10) by Ramona Flightner
- Xavier: A Friends-to-Lovers MMA Romance (A Cocky Cage Fighter Legacy Novel Book 1) by Lane Hart
- Unmasked (Entanglement Book 2) by Michelle Savage
- One to Watch: A Novel by Kate Stayman-London <— SHE’S ON A DATING REALITY SHOW!! “…Bea is sick and tired of the lack of body diversity on the show. Since when is being a size zero a prerequisite for getting engaged on television? Just when Bea has sworn off dating altogether, she gets an intriguing call: Main Squeeze wants her to be its next star, surrounded by men vying for her affections. Bea agrees, on one condition—under no circumstances will she actually fall in love. She’s in this to supercharge her career, subvert harmful beauty standards, inspire women across America, and get a free hot air balloon ride. That’s it…”
- Lethal Justice (An Alliance Agency Novel Book 3) by India Kells and Maddie Wade
- October (The Gypsy Moth Chronicles Book 5) by Hilari T. Cohen
- Hacker Enclosed (White Hat Security Book 8) by Linzi Baxter
- The Truth About Fame: Faith & Fortune 2 by Toni Shiloh <— FAMOUS WITH A STALKER & NOW A FAKE ENGAGEMENT ALERT!! “…My life has always been in the spotlight. Born to two famous parents and then quickly rising to “super” status in the modeling world ensured that I, Astoria “Tori” Bell, would always have my image plastered across newsstands. Unfortunately, adoring fans weren’t always magnanimous and now I have a stalker on my hands. Oddly enough, the tall, dark, and all-too handsome bodyguard hired to protect me seems more harmful than the threatening notes from the stalker…“
- Sean: Second Chances Teacher and her Billionaire ex (The Collins Brothers Book 1) by Victoria Pinder
- GREY (Adorkable Love Book 7) by Brynn Hale
- Not Like the Movies by Kerry Winfrey <— HER BEST FRIEND WROTE A MOVIE ABOUT HER!! “...Chloe Sanderson is an optimist, and not because her life is easy. As the sole caregiver for her father, who has early-onset Alzheimer’s, she’s pretty much responsible for everything. She has no time—or interest—in getting swept up in some dazzling romance. Not like her best friend, Annie, who literally wrote a rom-com that’s about to premiere in theaters across America . . . and happens to be inspired by Chloe and her cute but no-nonsense boss, Nick Velez…”
- Sunrise Ranch: A Daisies in the Canyon Novella (The Canyon Series Book 3) by Carolyn Brown
- The Best Man Plan (A Boots And Bouquets Novel Book 1) by Jaci Burton
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Love Disregarded by Rachel Blaufeld – July 8th 2020
- Complicate Me: Reid & Sienna #1 (Hawthorn Hills Duet Series) by Claire Raye – July 8th 2020
- Am I the Only One by E.K. Blair – July 10th 2020
- A Little Pill Called Love by Jas T. Ward – July 11th 2020
- The Rivals Paperback by Vi Keeland – July 13th 2020
- Twisted Circles (Secret Society Book 2) by Claire Contreras – July 13th 2020
- Engagement and Espionage (Handcrafted Mystery Book 1) by Penny Reid – July 14th 2020
- The Only Good Indians by Stephen Graham Jones – July 14th 2020
- How to Save a Life by Liz Fenton & Lisa Steinke – July 14th 2020
- After All: A Romancing Manhattan Novel by Kristen Proby – July 14th 2020
- What You Wish For by Katherine Center – July 14th 2020
- From Spirit and Binding (Elements of Five Book 3) by Carrie Ann Ryan – July 14th 2020
- Trust No One by Debra Webb – July 14th 2020
- Night of the Mannequins by Stephen Graham Jones – July 14th 2020
- Star Bright (Bright Young Things Book 1) by Staci Hart – July 14th 2020
- Ever Cursed by Corey Ann Haydu – July 14th 2020
- The Plan Commences (The Rising Book 2) by Kristen Ashley – July 14th 2020
- This Love Hurts by W. Winters – July 14th 2020
- Chosen by Marla Meyers – July 15th 2020
- The Game Maker by Kitty Thomas – July 15th 2020
- What’s Left of Me by Kristen Granata – July 16th 2020
- How to Date a Younger Man by Kendall Ryan – July 20th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).