BLURB JOLTS!!! A NEW ONE by L.J. Shen – that one to the left (Playing with Fire: A Bad Boy College Romance <— she’s the reject, and he’s the popular one) + a fun “roommates” one (The Roommate <— bait and switch!!) that one to the left gave me the biggest blurb jolts today. So much FUN!!! And plenty more that I highlighted below to tickle our fancies. Horrid (sounds super creepy!! She and her mom move back into her mom’s old dilated childhood home… “Jane discovers that the “storage room” her mom has kept locked isn’t for storage at all — it’s a little girl’s bedroom, left untouched for years and not quite as empty of inhabitants as it appears…” ), Grown (he was dark and controlling and now he’s dead and the police are at her door “…Enchanted’s dreams had turned into a nightmare. Because behind Korey’s charm and star power was a controlling dark side. Now he’s dead, the police are at the door, and all signs point to Enchanted..), Don’t Look for Me (she goes missing after accepting a ride from a stranger… “a man offering her a ride to safety. But when the doors lock shut, Molly begins to suspect she has made a terrible mistake”)
And while you’re here, don’t forget to check out:
- TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— EXTENDED THROUGH DECEMBER!! If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance (so many great books available and I mean a TON!!!). 😲❤️
- Reader Recommendations – Our Favorite Books That Are NOT Romance <— A NEW LIST!!!
- I’ve got the exclusive story behind JJ Knight’s “Hot Pickle” + a giveaway for a pickle package and a gift card! <— Today’s newsletter sponsor (and the giveaway includes a $50 gift card)
TODAY’S BLASTS FROM OUR BOOK PAST 😀 !!
- 4 years ago today, this psych-thriller kept me on the edge of my seat. Here’s my 4.5 star review: Book Review – Behind Closed Doors by B.A. Paris
- 9 years ago today, this unique, incredible story had so many of us sobbing. Book Review – The Reluctant Dom by Tymber Dalton
- 10 years ago today, OMG I can’t believe I’m bringing attention back to this video I did (one of my first reaction videos). *blush* I’m Reading Sin Undone
- ➔➔ Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes one title from their premium selection of best sellers and listen all you want to thousands of titles in their growing Audible Plus Catalog.)
- ➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial) – used to be called the “Romance” package <— this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons – kind of like Kindle Unlimited)!!
- The Roommate by Rosie Danan
- Kane: An Arizona Vengeance Novel by Sawyer Bennett
- Flirting with 40 by K. Bromberg
- See Her Die (Bree Taggert Book 2) by Melinda Leigh
- Bet Against Me by Fiona Riley
- Diamonds are Forever: A Diamond Magnate Novel (Diamonds are Forever Trilogy Book 3) by Charmaine Pauls
- The Paris Secret by Natasha Lester
- Grown by Tiffany D. Jackson
- Don’t Look for Me by Wendy Walker
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
- TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance (you can still get in on it since the deal has been extended through the end of DECEMBER). 😲👏👏
- Big Hot Alphas: Books 1-3 by Kate Hunt <— SUPER-BARGAIN BOOK BUNDLE!! “…This bundle includes Books 1-3 of the bestselling series Big Hot Alphas, which features heroes who are big in every sense of the word and heroines who are curvy sweetie pies. Spoiler alert: each of these couples are in store for a heart-melting happy ending. *Bonus epilogue for Luca also included!*”
- My Stiff Competition (The Complete Collection) by Sage Alexander <— 5 BOOK SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!! “…She has no idea what’s coming. In business… …or her personal life. As a young entrepreneur, Erika’s social media startup is starting to gain attention. Her focus is on keeping her business alive among the competition. She definitely does not need any distractions. Then a handsome stranger enters her world. A man she can’t take her eyes off of…”
- The Conduit Trilogy Boxset: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance by Anita Maxwell and K.B. Everly <— BOXSET ALERT!! “…she finds out a long lost family member left her a cabin in the mountains of Pigeon Forge. With her trusty dog by her side, she relocates her entire life hoping to live a quiet and calm existence as she decides what to do next. Unexpectedly, her arrival in Pigeon Forge triggers events amongst the secret wish granting community of Jinn that inhabit the area. Four brothers, Killian, Elijah, Zachary, and Tallon, who have been searching for their Conduit, will stop at nothing to make her theirs…”
- Sinful Secrets: A Contemporary Romance Boxed Set <— SUPER-BARGAIN ANTHOLOGY ALERT!! TWENTY STORIES!! “…From steamy office romance, friends-to-lovers, second-chance, and more, we bring multiple levels of heat and all the spicy tropes to provide you hours of sexy fun…” *Help us in the fight against hunger. All proceeds from this boxed set will be donated to charity.**
- Anti-Stepbrother by Tijan <— TIJAN SUPER-BARGAIN ALERT!! Nancy found it for us, and DG & Lisa LOVE this one!!
DG: Soooo…just want to say…if you haven’t read Anti-Stepbrother….what are you waiting for??? I really, REALLY floved it! It reminded me of The Deal…not the storyline but the writing and flow.
Ladies, with a Anti- Stepbrother…who needs a Stepbrother anyway?!?! Something about those brooding, quiet bad boys who are not always what they initially seem that I really LOVE!
Lisa M: Tijan’s books are awesome & a must read!! I’m almost half way in Anti-stepbrother!! Can’t put it down. So good! Going to be a late night tonight!!!
- One Plus One: A Novel by Jojo Moyes <— TASHA J FOUND US THIS SUPER-BARGAIN DEAL & she loved this one!
Tasha J: One Plus One by Jojo Moyes is on sale… I paid full price for this one too, haha, and it’s GOOD!!
Maryse, …you’ll love it. I’m sure of it. Little grumpy meet, fun road trip, real life problems, a little drama, funny, brainy kid, moody kid, and romance!! That was probably poorly described, but you should try it!
… I really loved this one!
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- Wandering Queen (Lost Fae Book 1) by May Dawson <— SHE’S GOT AMNESIA... “…One minute, I’m just an innocent, brave, beautiful young woman chasing down an evil vampire. The next, three sexy Fae jerks abduct me from my life of slaying vamps and saving puppies.Okay, okay. I’m not particularly innocent. The beautiful part is really dependent on the lighting. And some people say ‘brave’, some people say ‘stupid’. Whatcha gonna do? Everybody’s got haters, even the toughest Hunter in Washington, D.C. I’ve got amnesia, and my memories all begin five years ago. So I don’t remember these cocky Fae princes…”
- Found in Flame and Moonlight (Highland Legends Book 4) by Kat Bastion
- Wolf Tracks: Tales of the Were (Grizzly Cove Book 17) by Bianca D’Arc
- Sheriff Dragon’s Secret Baby (Irish Dragon Shifter Brothers Book 4) by Brittany White
- Deviant Dreams by Author Mystkue <— HE’S MARRIED YET THEY KEEP DREAMING OF EACH OTHER!! “…When dreams become a reality, it can be a nightmare. Kayla Henderson is an aspiring relationship counselor with no love of her own in sight. The man she wants is in her dreams. Literally. When a sudden trip to Miami brings her face-to-face with the man who stars in nightly dreams, she is forced to decide if being with him is what fantasies are made of or a total nightmare...”
- Ghost Walk (Haunted Souls Book 9) by Pandora Pine <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Crown of Darkness (Dark Court Rising Book 2) by Bec McMaster
- Lost Luna (The Luna’s Unchosen Mates Book 1) by Shan Marin
- Horrid by Katrina Leno <— OOOOOHHH THIS SPEAKS TO MY CREEPY NEEDS!!! She and her mom move into her mom’s childhood dilapidated house “…As the cold New England autumn arrives, and Jane settles in to her new home, she finds solace in old books and memories of her dad. She steadily begins making new friends, but also faces bullying from the resident “bad seed,” struggling to tamp down her own worst nature in response. Jane’s mom also seems to be spiraling with the return of her childhood home, but she won’t reveal why. Then Jane discovers that the “storage room” her mom has kept locked isn’t for storage at all — it’s a little girl’s bedroom, left untouched for years and not quite as empty of inhabitants as it appears . . . Is it grief? Mental illness? Or something more . . . horrid?”
Tasha J: Horrid by Katrina Leno (❤️ the cover).
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- Playing with Fire: A Bad Boy College Romance by L.J. Shen <— L.J. SHEN ALERT!! SHE’S THE REJECT & HE’S THE POPULAR BAD BOY!! “…Grace Shaw and West St. Claire are arctic opposites. She is the strange girl from the food truck. He is the mysterious underground fighter who stormed into her sleepy Texan college town on his motorcycle one day, and has been wreaking havoc since. She is invisible to the world. He is the town’s beloved bad boy. She is a reject. He is trouble. When West thrusts himself into Grace’s quiet life, she scrambles to figure out if he is her happily-ever-after or tragic ending...”
- Submit to Me: The Atlas Series (Book 4) (Empyrean Club Collection) by Sappharia Mayer
- A Lord of Her Own by Christina McKnight
- Prognosis Incompatible: Hot medical romance by Amy Andrews
- The Roommate by Rosie Danan <— THE SOCIALITE & HER NEW ROOMMATE ALERT! “…When Clara’s childhood crush invites her to move cross-country, the offer is too tempting to resist. Unfortunately, it’s also too good to be true. After a bait-and-switch, Clara finds herself sharing a lease with a charming stranger. Josh might be a bit too perceptive—not to mention handsome—for comfort, but there’s a good chance he and Clara could have survived sharing a summer sublet if she hadn’t looked him up on the Internet… Once she learns how Josh has made a name for himself, Clara realizes living with him might make her the Wheaton’s most scandalous story yet…”
- Nori’s Delta (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Delta Team Three Book 1) by Lori Ryan
- Destiny’s Delta (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Delta Team Three Book 2) by Becca Jameson
- Grown by Tiffany D. Jackson <— I LOVED THIS AUTHOR’S OTHER BOOK (“Allegedly” – a super psych-thriller with an incredible reveal) so I’m excited!! THIS SOUNDS INTENSE! “…When legendary R&B artist Korey Fields spots Enchanted Jones at an audition, her dreams of being a famous singer take flight. Until Enchanted wakes up with blood on her hands and zero memory of the previous night. Who killed Korey Fields? Before there was a dead body, Enchanted’s dreams had turned into a nightmare. Because behind Korey’s charm and star power was a controlling dark side. Now he’s dead, the police are at the door, and all signs point to Enchanted…”
- Gwen’s Delta (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Delta Team Three Book 3) by Lynne St. James
- Ivy’s Delta (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Delta Team Three Book 4) by Elle James
- Hope’s Delta (Special Forces: Operation Alpha) (Delta Team Three Book 5) by Riley Edwards
- Kane: An Arizona Vengeance Novel by Sawyer Bennett <— HOCKEY STAR & SHE’S HIS BEST FRIEND “…When Mollie shows up at my door, travel weary and scared following an incident with an ex, my instinct to protect her goes into overdrive. It’s then that I know she’s more than just my best friend and the skates are swept out from under me when I find out she feels the same way. Our transition from friends to lovers to potentially something more is seamless, the Arizona Vengeance is back on the ice looking for a repeat championship, and my life has never been better. Just when I think I’ve got it all figured out, the realities of us both having careers which keep us on the road put our blossoming relationship on ice…”
- You Never Know: Stories of Love & Freedom by Kushzraj Mehra
- Hank: Texas Kings MC, Book 11 by Cee Bowerman
- My Fallen Saint (Fallen Saint Series Book 1) by J. Kenner <— THE INVESTOR & THE REPORTER… “...Devlin Saint is a man with a dangerous secret. One he’ll do whatever it takes to protect. And when investigative reporter Ellie Holmes turns her attention to an unsolved murder, she finds herself caught in a web of intrigue and passion as Devlin draws her closer and closer. But as the intensity and sensuality of their relationship grows, so do Ellie’s suspicions. Until she is no longer certain if the heat between her and Devlin is real, or only a facade he constructed to hide his dark and twisted secrets...”
- See Her Die (Bree Taggert Book 2) by Melinda Leigh
- The Hitman’s Guide to Tying the Knot Without Getting Shot: (The Hitman’s Guide 3) by Alice Winters
- The Ruin (Convenience Book 3) by Stella Gray <— MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE (must be read in order!)
- Flirting with 40 by K. Bromberg <— YOUNGER MAN-OLDER WOMAN ALERT!! “…Her divorce may have been finalized a few months ago, but her ex is already engaged to someone half her age. Her younger boss is determined to sabotage her chance at getting the promotion she rightly deserves. And to make matters worse, she’s closing in on the big 4-0. There isn’t enough wine or ice cream in the world to convince her things will turn around. When Blakely meets Slade Henderson, she’s left wondering why an early-thirties, hotter than hell, cardiothoracic surgeon would take an interest in her. She’s been warned that he’ll break her heart..”
- Naughty Brits by Sierra Simone, Sarah MacLean, Sophie Jordan, Louisa Edwards, Tessa Gratton <— ANTHOLOGY ALERT!!
- A Promise of Tomorrow (Medieval Runaway Wives Book 2) by Alexa Aston
- Semi-Sweet On You (a Second Chance Small Town Rom Com) (Hot Cakes Book 5) by Erin Nicholas <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT! “…She broke his heart ten years ago. Now he’s back — and her new boss. And she might still be semi in love with him. But that’s no problem, right? They can keep it professional. Until her grandmother gets involved…“
- Greyson (The K9 Files) by Dale Mayer
- Lucas (Texas Boudreau Brotherhood Book 5) by Kathy Ivan
- A Mistletoe Mishap in the Show Me State (Cowboy Crossing Western Sweet Romance Book 7) by Jessie Gussman
- Bet Against Me by Fiona Riley
- Gold Mine by Skye Warren <— SKYE WARREN ALERT!! “…She’s caught between the two men, torn apart with every sensual push and pull. Each touch is a lie, each whispered tenderness a trap—but she can’t resist them. Their lies are tearing her apart. Her enemies are catching up with her. And when she’s taken captive again, she finds out secrets to unravel it all...”
- Love is a Battlefield (Seven Brides for Seven Mothers Book 1) by Whitney Dineen
- Filthy Dark: A SECOND CHANCE/SECRET BABY, MAFIA ROMANCE (THE FIVE POINTS’ MOB COLLECTION Book 3) by Serena Akeroyd
- TYLER: Hell’s Seven MC Biker Romance (Outlaw) by Jolie Day
- Diamonds are Forever: A Diamond Magnate Novel (Diamonds are Forever Trilogy Book 3) by Charmaine Pauls
- Double Dog Dare You by Lacey Black <— SHE WANTS COMMITMENT BUT HE DOESN’T… “…I’m having conversations with a stranger. A gorgeous, rebel of a man who makes my heart skip a beat and does a number on my panties. The only problem is we’re not looking for the same things in life. I want stability and a family, while he always has his eye out for the next good time…”
- Dirty Empire by Nina West
- Return to Songbird Cottage (Pleasant Bay Book 2) by Sylvia Price
- Brent – Enforcing My Heart: A Savannah Heat Hockey Romance Book 9 by Jessica McBrayer
- Duke in Search of a Duchess: Sweet Regency Romance by Jennifer Ashley
- Fall for You by A.J. Truman <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Breathless (The Game Series Book 3) by Cara Dee <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! CAN BE READ AS A STANDALONE “…“Will you beat me without knowing the reason?” That’s the question I ask when I go to clubs to seek out Sadists. Most men say no immediately. They see the flags my question raises and walk away. They’re the good guys. They’re the guys who adhere to safe, sane, and consensual. They wanna be aware of the risks and cause no harm. But I’m not looking for a good guy. I’m looking for punishment…”
- You. Always you.: A Gay Romance by M. E. <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- The Tin Star (Texas Ranches Book 1) by J.L. Langley <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Don’t Look for Me by Wendy Walker <— PSYCH-THRILLER!!! SHE DISAPPEARED… “…The night Molly disappeared began with a storm, running out of gas, and a man offering her a ride to safety. But when the doors lock shut, Molly begins to suspect she has made a terrible mistake. A new lead brings Molly’s daughter, Nicole, back to the small, desolate town where her mother was last seen to renew the desperate search. The locals are sympathetic and eager to help. The innkeeper. The bartender. Even the police. Until secrets begin to reveal themselves and Nicole comes closer to the truth about that night—and the danger surrounding her…”
- Rock Me Faster (Licks Of Leather Book 4) by Jenna Jacob
- Anything She Wants (Everything She Needs, Book 2) by Lola StVil
- Leveled (Blue Bay Crew Book 2) by Cathryn Fox <— THE BLUE COLLAR GUY & THE OBEDIENT DAUGHTER ALERT! “...Kylee is tired of being the obedient daughter, and Jamie—shirtless, in a tool belt—is the perfect opportunity to do something for herself, so she hires Blue Bay Construction to work on her cottage. Their hot summer days turn scorching until it’s revealed that Kylee has ties to Jamie’s dark past, forcing them to decide if their dreams, and their relationship, are worth fighting for...”
- Scottish Seducer: Opposites Attract: Jane Austin fangirl and the Scottish Billionaire (Steel Series Book 6) by Victoria Pinder
- Love by Design (Designed By Love Book 1) by Linda Tiffin
- Won’t Miss You: A Brother’s Best Friend Romance (We Shouldn’t Book 4) by Lilian Monroe
- The Best Mistake: A Novella by Nora Roberts <— NORA ROBERTS ALERT! “...Zoe Fleming left behind her modeling career to raise her son Keenan in an atmosphere less consumed with surface appearances. But her post-model jobs barely cover expenses, so she opens her home to a tenant, sportswriter J. Cooper McKinnon. For a man who likes to talk a big game, Zoe must admit that Coop knows how to score by genuinely befriending Keenan. And when Coop turns his attention—and affection—to Zoe, she finds herself more than willing to engage him in the sport of love…”
- His Forbidden Princess (Dirty Royals Book 3) by Vivian Wood
- Weston: Bodyguard Mountain Man (Wylder Mountain Heroes Book 5) by Tarin Lex
- His Wicked Worcestershire: The Secret Sauce Series by Laney Powell
- Black Whole Heart: A fake marriage, enemies to lovers standalone by Max Henry <— FAKE MARRIAGE ALERT!! “...He could be a broke artist, or a multi-millionaire mogul and he’d still be an asshole. Roman Steele. The name itself screams “I think I’m better than you.” And he does. Which is why when my new boss asks me to help him, my first response is no. He needs my hand in marriage to get his inheritance. I need his money to keep my house…”
- Fake Roommate by Rebel Hart <— HER ROOMMATE CHANGES FROM HER BEST FRIEND TO HER BEST FRIEND’S BOYFRIEND’S FRIEND… “...The moment Devon, a tall and muscular bad boy with hazel eyes, tattoos, and a sly smile looks at her, she knows she is screwed. After Devon offers to swap places with Sydney, so that there are two students in each room at night, Nina is both shocked and frustrated. Yet, her protests go unheard, because Devon is determined to help his friend come hell or high water…”
- Watch Me (Phoenix Book 1) by Stacey Kennedy <— THE SEX CLUB OWNER OFFERS HER HIS PROTECTION… “...Zoey Parker has a three-step plan for revenge. First, gain entrance to the ultra-exclusive, upscale sex club, Phoenix. Second, act out her wildest fantasy in front of powerful old rivals, proving that they didn’t break her. Third, disappear and never return. The only kink in her plan? Rhys Harrington, the owner of Phoenix and the one man she needs to stay away from...”
- A Date with a Foodie (The Dating Series Book 7) by L.P. Dover and Heidi McLaughlin
- Filthy Liar (Forbidden Bodyguards Book 5) by Ainsley Booth
- The Arms of a Stranger (Brides of Adoration Book 3) by Josephine Blake
- Her Forbidden Mate: Contemporary Romance (Forbidden Lovers Series) by Scott Wylder
- Unwritten by Alex Rosa <— HE INSPIRED HER FIRST BOOK & NOW SHE NEEDS A SEQUEL… “...Five years later, Hailey’s debut novel becomes an international bestseller, skyrocketing her to fame, but when her mother passes away, she’s forced to return to her hometown to confront the memories and the man that shaped her first book. She’ll argue it’s fiction, but Caiden knows better. Hailey wasn’t the only one who was left battered and bruised, and Caiden makes it a point to make her accountable chapter by chapter. Now with her publisher suddenly pushing her for a sequel, she isn’t sure how to write it when her future is still unwritten…”
- Emergence: A Novel by Shira Shiloah <— THRILLER!!
- Whacked: A Rylie Cooper Mystery (Rylie Cooper Mysteries Book 5) by Stella Bixby
- His Tinkerbelle: A Possessive Dark Romance (Mayhem Ever After Book 2) by Vivi Paige
- The Paris Secret by Natasha Lester <— FASHION DESIGNER FINDS A VINTAGE DIOR GOWN WITH HISTORY “…Fashion conservator Kat Jourdan discovers a priceless collection of Dior gowns in her grandmother’s vacant cottage. As she delves into the mystery of their origin, Kat begins to doubt everything she thought she knew about her beloved grandmother...”
- Heartless: An Enemies-to-Lovers Romance by Jade West <— HE HATES HER AND WANTS TO DOMINATE HER!! “…In a single moment, she becomes my obsession… Elaine Constantine will be mine. And her destruction is only my beginning. I’ve known all my life that the Constantines deserved to be wiped from the face of the earth, only a smoking crater left where their mansion once stood. That’s my plan until I see her...
Teresa: Jade West has a new release out as well: Heartless. It’s a dark romance and sooooo good.
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Thanks For Last Night (The Guys Who Got Away Book 3) Lauren Blakely – September 18th 2020
- The One That Got Away by Karina Halle – September 20th 2020
- When the Night is Over (Blackbird Series Book 1) by Lily Foster – September 20th 2020
- The Guardian (Sons of Texas Book 5) by Donna Grant – September 21st 2020
- Wild Fire: A Chaos Novella by Kristen Ashley – September 22nd 2020
- Stories of September by Fiona Cole – September 22nd 2020
- The Book of Two Ways: A Novel by Jodi Piccoult – September 22nd 2020
- And Now She’s Gone: A Novel by Rachel Howzell Hall – September 22nd 2020
- Lies and Lullabies (Hush Note Book 1) by Sarina Bowen – September 22nd 2020
- Birthright by Shay Savage – September 22nd 2020
- Tools of Engagement: A Novel (Hot & Hammered Book 3) by Tessa Bailey – September 22nd 2020
- A Sinful Encore by Lisa Renee Jones – September 22nd 2020
- The Right Player: A Sports Romance by Kandi Steiner – September 24th 2020
- Ryder (A Merrick Brothers Novel) by Prescott Lane – September 24th 2020
- Subversive: A wizard. An unwilling assistant. An explosive secret. (Clandestine Magic Book 1) by Colleen Cowle – September 27th 2020
- Headlines (Prime Time Series Book 3) by Ella Frank – September 28th 2020
- Lilac: A Reverse Harem Romance by B.B. Reid – September 28th 2020
- Imagine With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 15) by Kristen Proby – September 29th 2020
- Well Played by Jen Deluca – September 29th 2020
- The Return by Nicholas Sparks – September 29th 2020
- Seduced in Ink (Montgomery Ink: Boulder Book 4) by Carrie Ann Ryan – September 29th 2020
- Rifts and Refrains (Hush Note Book 2) by Devney Perry – September 29th 2020
- Crowne Rules by CD Reiss
- Happily This Christmas: A Novel (Happily Inc Book 6) by Susan Mallery – September 29th 2020
- Follow Me Darkly by Helen Hardt – September 29th 2020
- Toward That Which is Beautiful: A Novel by Marian O’Shea Wernicke – September 29th 2020
- Burn You Twice by Mary Burton – September 29th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).