Let’s talk blurb jolts!! That one there to the left (Pretending: A Novel)… absolutely sounds like so much fun! She can’t get past date 5, so she decides to pretend she’s someone else… All That Glitters (she loses her parents and her secure and happy life and must forge her own path), A Wright Christmas: A Single Dad Holiday Romance (K.A. Linde’s latest! She left him to become a ballerina, and now she’s back in town, and he’s a single dad), Dream Bites Cookbook: Cooking with the Commandos (Kristen Ashley’s cookbook featuring characters from her series <—- YAY FOR THIS!!! I want this in hardcover), The Boy Toy by Nicola Marsh (older woman/younger man alert! And her mom will not approve), and The Flip Side: A Novel (he decides to make all of his life decisions by just flipping a coin… and then he meets her…) Oh and!! Holiday Hookup (single mom with a new neighbor… and he’s a rock star!). Plus I highlighted a bunch more that sounds great!
And while you’re here, don’t forget to check out:
- ➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
- ➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP SUPER-SALE!!! 😲 3 months for a super-bargain US, Canada and UK!! 😀
- Donna Grant – Reapers Series Reading Order <— Today’s newsletter sponsor and this series has a brand new release!!!
TODAY’S BLASTS FROM OUR BOOK PAST 😀 !!
- 4 years ago today, an author sent us her own favorite books list!! Behind the Books – Author Skye Warren shares her favorite books with us!
- 5 years ago, I went pretty crazy for this alpha jerk! Here’s my 4.5 star Book Review – Tangled by Em Wolf
- 7 years ago today, my book buds highly recommended this M/M book and they were right!!! Book Review – Keeping Promise Rock by Amy Lane
- 7 years ago tomorrow, we wanted more M/M romance so we made a list of reader favorites! Most Highly Recommended M/M Romance Reads
- 8 years ago yesterday, I LOST MY MIND over this story!!!! FREAKED. OUT. Book Review – The Edge of Never by J.A. Redmerski
- 9 years ago today, this dark book took me wayyyyy out of my comfort zone. Book Review – Comfort Object by Annabel Joseph
➔➔ Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes one title from their premium selection of best sellers and listen all you want to thousands of titles in their growing Audible Plus Catalog.)
➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
➔➔➔ ALSO!!! Robin found us this awesome AUDIBLE SUPER-DEAL for the first 6 months!
- The Boy Toy by Nicola Marsh
- The Orchard: A Novel by David Hopen
- Magical Midlife Invasion: A Paranormal Women’s Fiction Novel (Leveling Up Book 3) by K.F. Breene
- Undressed with the Marquess (Lost Lords of London Book 3) by Christi Caldwell
- The Christmas Plan (Silver Bell Falls Book 6) by Samantha Chase
- All That Glitters: A Novel by Danielle Steel
- Unwrapping Holly: a sexy Christmas standalone by Lisa Renee Jones
- The Star-Crossed Sisters of Tuscany by Lori Nelson Spielman
- Little Wishes: A Novel by Michelle Adams
- Pretending: A Novel by Holly Bourne
- The Flip Side: A Novel by James Bailey
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
- TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance (you can still get in on it since the deal has been extended through the end of DECEMBER). 😲👏👏
- Savage Beginnings: A Dark Mafia Arranged Marriage Romance (The Moretti Crime Family Book 1) by J.L. Beck & C. Hallman <— NANCY FOUND US THIS SUPER-BARGAIN!! “…She would make a beautiful bride. Ten-millions dollars and a forced signature later and she was mine. Like a thief I came in the dead of night and stole her away from her protected castle and placed her in a gilded cage made of gold. The deal had been made...”
- Duke I’d Like to F…: A Historical Romance Anthology by Sierra Simone, Joanna Shupe, Eva Leigh, Nicola Davidson, Adriana Herrera <— He’s got big duke energy…
- Elite Metal: Warriors: Action Adventure Romance Trio by Sabrina York <— BOOK BUNDLE!!! “Join the action, adventure and romance in this scorching trio of alpha heroes! ***These stories were previously published in the Elite Metal, Elite Ghosts and Elite Elements collections***”
- Covet by Tracey Garvis Graves <— MARITAL STRIFE SUPER-BARGAIN BOOK ALERT!! One of my favorite books by Tracey Garvis Graves is super-bargain priced right now!! I 4.5 STAR LOVED IT!! In fact, I’m constantly searching for more like the hero in this one. *swooooooon* P.S. Here’s my review.
Ruthie: I don’t know how I missed this book, I loved On The Island and ended up buying it for 2 friends as gifts. So when I came across Covet at the library I couldn’t figure out how I knew the author at first. Anyway, I could not put this book down…I also couldn’t figure out if I liked it but I could not stop reading.
As soon as I finished I needed to talk to someone about it so I looked to see if you read it (of course you did). Thank god because everything I was feeling, you felt the same. I was so torn (being married for 25 yrs) I shouldn’t be rooting for the cop (I loved him)!!! Thanks, as always you are the BEST.
- Stocking Stuffers: A Five Story Christmas Anthology <— SUPER-BARGAIN!!! “...A cold Christmas in Aspen. Five steamy stories. In this shared world anthology, five couples have their worlds upended when love comes knocking, but it isn’t all Christmas wishes and reindeer kisses…”
- The Slade Brothers: A Complete Small Town Contemporary Romance Collection by Alexis Winter <— SERIES BUNDLE SUPER-BARGAIN!!! “Meet the Slade Brothers. Brooding. Protective AF. Rich and drop-dead delicious. Get the complete best-selling Slade Brothers Series in one steamy collection. …If you love angst, passion, small-town drama and brooding alphas you will fall in love with the Slade Brothers. Grab this page-turning boxset by best-selling author Alexis Winter and enjoy each of these men as they each navigate their life in Colorado and falling in love with five, fierce women.”
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- Soldier Dragon’s Second Chance (Irish Dragon Shifter Brothers Book 6) by Brittany White
- The Faceless Mage (Legends of Abreia Book 1) by Kenley Davidson
- Dragon’s True Mate (Dragons of Mount Atrox Book 1) by Riley Storm
- Magical Midlife Invasion: A Paranormal Women’s Fiction Novel (Leveling Up Book 3) by K.F. Breene <— HER PARENTS ARE VISITING!! “…Jessie is well on her way to learning her new life and settling in. The tough alpha, Austin, has joined her team, and she has painstakingly learned to fly. At the moment, life couldn’t get any better. But it can get a whole lot…more irritating. Her parents have decided to visit. They don’t know anything about magic, about Jessie’s new digs, or about the crazy crew living in and around Jessie’s house. She must do everything in her power to keep the truth away from them…“
- Alien Mercenary’s Bride (Lathar Mercenaries: Warborne Book 2) by Mina Carter
- Bound by Forever: A True Immortality Novel by S. Young <— THE FAE & THE WEREWOLF!! “…Guarding Niamh from her enemies is nowhere near as challenging as protecting the fae woman from herself. If Kiyo is to succeed, he must help Niamh find herself again, and not just for her sake. Ignoring the fierce connection between them may no longer be an option. A new enemy is rising and threatening to rip open the gate between worlds. To remind Niamh of who she really is, Kiyo must make the choice to lower his defenses and give into their bond…“
- Christmas Embrace: An Immortals of New Orleans Novella by Kym Grosso and Kym Grosso
- Reaper Unleashed (Deadside Reapers Book 7) by Debbie Cassidy
- Their Sirenian Queen: Deadly Secrets Novella by E. Bowser
- Her Alien Mates (The Drift: Haven Colony Book 1) by Susan Hayes
- Besotted (The Fairest Maidens Book 3) by Jody Hedlund
- Dragon Scholar by Minerva Howe
- Her Dark Protector: A Dark, Dystopian Captive Romance. (The Gates of Fortorus Book 1) by Felicity Brandon
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- All That Glitters: A Novel by Danielle Steel <— DANIELLE STEEL ALERT!! SHE LOSES HER HAPPY LIFE & HER PARENTS… “...Now devastated and alone, Coco must find a way to move forward and make her way in the world without the family she loved. Determined to forge her own path and make her parents proud, Coco pursues her dreams, dazzled by exciting opportunities that come her way. Her goals are to think outside the box—and always play by her own rules. As she finds herself drawn to charismatic, fascinating men, each relationship will teach Coco new lessons, some delightful, some painful. She will come to realize what matters, and how strong she truly is—and in the end, she will discover herself...”
- Forbidden Fantasies: TEMP/sub Book One by Lauren Rico
- Darkest Desires: TEMP/sub Book Two by Lauren E. Rico
- Dream Bites Cookbook: Cooking with the Commandos by Kristen Ashley & Suzanne M. Johnson <— KRISTEN ASHLEY COOKBOOK ALERT!! “…Not only will you get to spend time with the commandos, the Dream Team makes an appearance with their men, and there are a number of special guest stars. It doesn’t end there, you’ll also find some bonus recipes from a surprise source who doesn’t like to be left out…”
- Another Moment in Time: A Collection of Short Stories by Susan Stoker
- Charming Christmas (Charming Inn Book 7) by Kay Correll
- Seabreeze Christmas (Summer Beach Book 4) by Jan Moran
- Gavin (The Mavericks Book 11) by Dale Mayer
- Mafia Casanova by M. Robinson & Rachel Van Dyken <— THEY GREW UP TOGETHER AND THEY BOTH LOVED HER… “…We both loved her. Mind. Body. Soul. Until I gifted her to my brother as if she meant nothing, when she meant everything to me. Tristian was safer. Better. Could give her the life I never would be able to. But things changed…”
- A Seagrove Christmas (South Carolina Sunsets Book 6) by Rachel Hanna
- Cottage on Gooseberry Bay: Gooseberry Christmas by Kathi Daley
- Better Luck Next Time: Asheville Brewing #2 by Denise Grover Swank and A.R. Casella
- The Christmas Plan (Silver Bell Falls Book 6) by Samantha Chase
- Waiting for Snow (Sparks in Texas Book 7) by Mari Carr
- Always (Next Generation: The Skulls Book 1) by Sam Crescent <— DIFFERENT MCs!! “…We were always supposed to end up together. I belonged to him, just as he was mine, despite our different MCs. There was only one true way it would end for us, together, like we always promised. We were so wrong, so naïve, too young to realize what we might face. I never wanted to live without him, but after one stupid mistake, it looks like I’ll have to get used to being alone…”
- Unwrapping Holly: a sexy Christmas standalone by Lisa Renee Jones
- Time After Time (Sweetbriar Cove Book 14) by Melody Grace
- To My Brother’s Cocky Best Friend (The Inappropriate Bachelors Book 4) by J. S. Cooper
- Frostbitten: A Reverse Harem Romance by Cassie Cole
- Wild Like Us (Like Us Series: Billionaires & Bodyguards Book 8) by Krista Ritchie and Becca Ritchie <— JUST FRIENDS. 😉 “...As the three embark on the road to Yellowstone, tension builds and close quarters leave no secrets behind. Feelings for her childhood friendship with Akara—that teasing, flirty leader—grow hotter, but so do her feelings for Banks, the rugged, heart-melting Marine…”
- Cupcakes and Christmas: A Bake Off inspired MM Christmas Romance by RJ Scott <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Joker (Hell’s Ankhor Book 8) by Aiden Bates and Ali Lyda <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Sea Kissed: A Contemporary MM Little Mermaid Retelling by Spencer Spears <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Our Secrets by Erin Osborne
- A Wright Christmas: A Single Dad Holiday Romance by K.A. Linde <— SHE LEFT HIM TO BECOME A BALLERINA… and now she’s back in town…“...I thought nothing could surprise me more. Until his five year old daughter runs out of the ballet studio. I’m only in town for a month. I shouldn’t get involved with anyone, especially the ex I’ve been pining after for years. Especially when he has a daughter to consider. But where Isaac is concerned, I’ve never been able to stay away…”
- Mail-Order Brides For Christmas <— ARRANGED MARRIAGES ALERT!! “The Mistletoe Brothers are ready to save Snow Valley … even if it means marrying complete strangers. The six women who arrive in this mountainside town all have very different reasons for agreeing to an arranged marriage.”
- Bound Together: a New Adult Reverse Harem Romance (Torn and Bound Duet Book 2) by K Webster & Nikki Ash <— REVERSE HAREM ALERT! “...I’ve made a mess of it all. I’m not sure it’s even fixable. Four broken hearts… Anyone got any tape? I may be self-destructive and have sucked them into my mess, destroying everyone’s lives in the process, but I’m sure I can fix it…“
- Fated Lies by Ella Miles
- (Not) The Boss of Me: A Billionaire Boss Romantic Comedy by Kenzie Reed
- How To Rope A Rich Cowboy (Silver Springs Ranch Book 2) by Anya Summers
- Fanning the Biker’s Flame (Dogs of Fire: Savannah Chapter Book 8) by Piper Davenport
- The Orchard: A Novel by David Hopen <— HE WANTS TO RE-INVENT HIMSELF… “...Enrolling in an opulent Jewish academy, Ari is stunned by his peers’ dizzying wealth, ambition, and shameless pursuit of life’s pleasures. When the academy’s golden boy, Noah, takes Ari under his wing, Ari finds himself entangled in the school’s most exclusive and wayward group. These friends are magnetic and defiant—especially Evan, the brooding genius of the bunch, still living in the shadow of his mother’s death. Influenced by their charismatic rabbi, the group begins testing their religion in unconventional ways…“
- Darker Than Night by Amelia Wilde
- All the Secrets (All the Lies Book 2) by Charlotte Byrd
- Undressed with the Marquess (Lost Lords of London Book 3) by Christi Caldwell <—HISTORICAL ROMANCE ARRANGED MARRIAGE ALERT! “…Marrying Dare rescued young Temperance Swift from a brutal life. Yet his commitments were elsewhere, and Temperance would not continue in the charade of a relationship that surely would end with her husband in Newgate Prison. It broke her heart to leave the righteous bandit, but she established a new life for herself as a seamstress. One who respected and obeyed the law and kept herself safe—if lonely. But Dare finds her and offers to resume their role as husband and wife, and this time it will yield a fortune...”
- The Bachelor Earl: Includes Bonus Scenes from The Untouchables by Darcy Burke <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
- A Very Splendor Christmas (Redemption Mountain Historical Western Romance Book 17) by Shirleen Davies <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
- The Formidable Earl (Diamonds In The Rough Book 6) by Sophie Barnes <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
- Bride of Ice (The Warrior Daughters of Rivenloch Book 2) by Glynnis Campbell <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE!!
- The Bard (Highland Heroes Book 5) by Maeve Greyson
- Ruthless Savior: A Captive Series Standalone by Julia Sykes <— SHE’S HIS OBSESSION!! “…Guarding my lovely hostage has become my obsession. I protect Marisol from the vicious men in my brutal cartel, including myself. I’ve kept the promise I made to my boss on the night of her capture: No one touches her. But she runs from me at the first opportunity, escaping the safe cage I built for her…”
- Mistletoe Kisses <— ANTHOLOGY!! “Join fourteen bestselling authors as they take you back to some of their favorite worlds, with this collection of all-new young and new adult short stories.”
- Operation Bailey Birthday: A Bailey Novella (The Baileys Book 1) by Piper Rayne
- Borrowed Time by Diane Benefiel
- Pleasing Josie (Surrender Book 5) by Becca Jameson
- You Know I Love You (You Are Mine Book 3) by Willow Winters and W. Winters
- The Star-Crossed Sisters of Tuscany by Lori Nelson Spielman <— A FAMILY CURSE! “…Since the day Filomena Fontana cast a curse upon her sister more than two hundred years ago, not one second-born Fontana daughter has found lasting love. Some, like second-born Emilia, the happily-single baker at her grandfather’s Brooklyn deli, claim it’s an odd coincidence. Others, like her sexy, desperate-for-love cousin Lucy, insist it’s a true hex. But both are bewildered when their great-aunt calls with an astounding proposition: If they accompany her to her homeland of Italy, Aunt Poppy vows she’ll meet the love of her life on the steps of the Ravello Cathedral on her eightieth birthday, and break the Fontana Second-Daughter Curse once and for all...”
- Rock Me Deeper (Licks Of Leather Book 5) by Jenna Jacob
- Training the Cowboy Billionaire: A Chappell Brothers Novel (Bluegrass Ranch Book 3) by Emmy Eugene
- Holiday Hookup by S.A. Clayton <— SINGLE MOM WITH A ROCK STAR NEW NEIGHBOR!! “...I never thought I’d be divorced and a single mother before I turned thirty. But life had other plans. I was content with my life. Being a mom to Jaxon, working as a legal assistant and hanging out with my best friend. Then I met Dane Thompson. Lead singer of Blanked Edge and my new neighbour…”
- Wicked Idol: A Hellfire Club Novel by Becker Gray
- Shattered Expectations (Forgotten Legacy Book 2) by L. Ann
- Luring Light (Royal Bastards MC Tampa Chapter Book 2) by K E Osborn
- Mind of Danger (Body of Danger Book 3) by Sidney Bristol
- The Boy Toy by Nicola Marsh <— OLDER WOMAN/YOUNGER MAN ALERT! “...Aussie stuntman, Rory Radcliffe, has been hiding his stutter for years by avoiding speaking roles. When a job he can’t refuse comes up as a reality show host, he knows he’ll need some help for the audition: a dialect coach. But he finds himself at a loss for words when he discovers it’s the same sexy woman with whom he just had a mind-blowing one-night stand… Samira can think of many reasons why Rory is completely wrong for her: he’s ten years her junior, for one, and he’s not Indian–something Samira’s mother would never approve of. Even if things were to get serious, there’s no reason to tell her mother…is there?”
- Cupcakes & Crumbs (Berry Lake Cupcake Posse Book 1) by Melissa McClone <— After life takes five women on different paths, a death brings them home. But friendship might not be enough to keep them together.
- Pretending: A Novel by Holly Bourne <— SHE’S PRETENDING TO BE SOMEONE ELSE! “…April is kind, pretty and relatively normal—yet she can’t seem to get past date five. Every time she thinks she’s found someone to trust, they reveal themselves to be awful, leaving her heartbroken. And angry. Until she realizes that men aren’t looking for real women—they’re looking for Gretel. Gretel is perfect—beautiful but low-maintenance, sweet but never clingy, sexy but not too easy. She’s your regular, everyday Manic-Pixie-Dream-Girl-Next-Door with no problems. When April starts pretending to be Gretel, dating becomes much more fun..”
- Shielding You (Baytown Boys Book 13) by Maryann Jordan
- Frosting Her Christmas Cookies : A Holiday Romantic Comedy (Frost Brothers Book 3) by Alina Jacobs
- I Kinda Do (Tarnished Hearts Book 1) by Cara D. Smith <— FAKE MARRIAGE TO HER BOSS ALERT!! “…He’s also father to a little girl who has been my only reason for getting out of bed for the past few years—since my own chances at a family and happiness were shattered. But when Mason asks me to pretend to date him and fall in love, and to go through with a sham marriage to make his grandfather happy and allow him to take the helm of the company he was groomed to run? I’m put in an impossible situation...”
- Love of a Marine (Wounded Warriors Book 1) by Patty Campbell <— GRIEVING HER HUSBAND WHO WAS A SEAL & then she meets him who is suffering from PTSD... “...Graciella Jefferson, SEAL widow and single mother, is wary of the man who sits for hours on the sand by the Point Dume rocks, staring at the ocean. But her nine-year-old son, Santos, is increasingly curious about the dog that wears a vest and stays next to the tall, dark-haired man in the baseball cap. When she finds out Cluny was saved in Iraq by her late husband, a friendship begins between them that quickly heats up into something much more…”
- The Flip Side: A Novel by James Bailey <— HE DECIDES TO MAKE ALL OF HIS LIFE DECISIONS BY FLIPPING A COIN!! “…As Josh starts questioning all his life choices, he has a mad thought: Maybe he would just be better flipping a coin. After all, careful planning has landed him homeless, jobless, and single. What starts as a joke soon becomes serious and Josh decides to start putting his faith in the capriciousness of currency. He doesn’t have anything to lose...”
- Little Wishes: A Novel by Michelle Adams <—- OOOOHHH THIS ONE SOUNDS HEARTBREAKING! “…On her favorite day of the year, Elizabeth Davenport awakens in her cottage on the wild and windy Cornish coast, opens her front door, and discovers a precious gift: the small blue crocus and a note that begins I Wish . . . The notes are never signed, but she knows they’ve been left by her first and truest love, Tom Hale. Each of these precious missives convey a simple wish for something they had missed, and the life they might have shared, if circumstances hadn’t forced them apart all those years ago. She has kept them all. But on this day, what should have been the fiftieth anniversary of their falling in love, the gift fails to arrive...”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- One Time Only by Lauren Blakely – November 18th 2020
- Pandora’s Pleasure: An Enemies-to-Lovers Romance by Vanessa Fewings – November 18th 2020
- Enemies & Lovers by Christine Zolendz – November 22nd 2020
- Our Thing: An Australian Mafia Romance (Kids of The District Book 2) by Nicci Harris – November 25th 2020
- Unfaithful: An unputdownable and absolutely gripping psychological thriller by Natalie Barelli – November 27th 2020
- My Brother’s Roommate (Frisky Business Book 2) by Kendall Ryan – December 1st 2020
- A Warm Heart in Winter (The Black Dagger Brotherhood World) by J.R. Ward- (“Featuring one of the Black Dagger Brotherhood’s most iconic couples, Blay and Qhuinn“!!!!!) – December 1st 2020
- Coyote (Hawks MC (next generation) Book 1) by Lila Rose – December 1st 2020
- Loverboy (The Company Book 2) by Sarina Bowen – December 1st 2020
- The Bookworm’s Guide to Faking It (The Bookworm’s Guide, #2) by Emma Hart – December 1st 2020
- Forever Wild: A Novella (The Simple Wild Book 3) by K.A. Tucker – December 1st 2020
- Mistletoe in Paradise: A Christmas Novella by Jill Shalvis – December 1st 2020
- Two Pink Lines by Chloe Walsh – December 4th 2020
- Dylan (Dark Legacy Book 4) by Jaymin Eve – December 4th 2020
- Every Last Secret by A. R. Torre – December 1st 2020
- Not What I Expected by Jewel E. Ann – December 6th 2020
- Bonus Kisses by Freya Barker – December 7th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”