<— WEDNESDAY BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! Author Brittainy C. Cherry’s “Landon & Shay” DUET CONCLUSION IS LIVE!! Landon & Shay – Part Two: (The L&S Duet Book 2) (no need to wait for cliffhangers… relief is here) !!! And it’s in KU!! P.S. Here’s the reading order.
ALSO LIVE!!! PLAY ME by Ker Dukey & K Webster (and it sounds steaming hot!!!!). *waggles eyebrows* Eeeeep!!! “…Making fantasy a reality is what I do. And I do it well. But nothing could have prepared me for her. Timid, beautiful, broken Quinn Washington. She came to me with a specific fantasy. One that needed extreme caution. Dangerous and forbidden…”
IT’S TUESDAY NEW RELEASE DAY (60+ new books on today’s list and counting, since I’ll keep adding more as we find ’em). PLUS!! It’s time for the December’s “Amazon First Reads” picks too. I chose mine (below). Which one did you choose? 😀
While you’re here, and in case you missed it, don’t forget to check out:
- Monday Early Bird Book Releases – 12-02-2019 <— Yesterday’s (including a new one by Tijan —> Enemies and one by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland!!)
- December’s Amazon First Reads picks <— If you’re an Amazon Prime member, you get to choose one of these for free (and they haven’t “officially released” yet) YAY US!! 😀
Mona: Hey Maryse, have you chosen your Amazon Prime First Reads for December? I picked Unspeakable Things by Jess Lourey.
I was up until 1:30am reading it, fell asleep but woke back up about 3:30am thinking about the book so I picked it back up and finished it at 6:30am. It is fiction, but was inspired by the assaults on boys in Minnesota in mid to late 1980’s and the abduction of Jacob Wetterling.
It is written from the POV of Cassie, a 12 year old girl that rides the same school bus as the boys. There are other unspeakable things happening in her life but I don’t want to give any spoilers. I will say, and hope this isn’t too much of a spoiler, Cassie decides she should find out who is attacking these boys.
Maryse: Okay I just chose the one you just read!! It sounds awesome!!!
For those going on a road trip soon, or maybe you’ve got some projects that require both hands this weekend but still allows you to “listen”… check out the free audible trial + 2 free audiobooks deal
- AND! Here’s the fun-tool again! —> Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! <— This thing is so cool (Amazon calls it “Matchmaker“)! It’s an Amazon feature, that scans all of your Kindle books and will list all of the ones you have that are also available as an audiobook at a discounted price (not normal audiobook prices). This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has a “Romance” package membership (30 day free trial)– this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons)!!
- Heidi’s Guide to Four Letter Words by Tara Sivec and Andi Arndt
- Defending Everly: Mountain Mercenaries, Book 5 by Susan Stoker
- This Is Love: Harmony Pointe, Book 2 by Melissa Foster
- Reckless with You: Less Than, Book 2 by Carrie Ann Ryan
- Her Christmas Rogue by Christi Caldwell
- Out with the Ex, in with the New by Sophie Ranald
- Royal Inheritance by Mckenna James
- Wicked Hour: Heirs of Chicagoland Series, Book 2 by Chloe Neill
- Meg and Jo by Virginia Kantra
- The Dating Charade by Melissa Ferguson
- Blitzed: The Playbook, Book 3 by Alexa Martin
- Reputation: A Novel by Sara Shepard
- Would Like to Meet by Rachel Winters
- Scrooged by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland
READER RECOMMENDATIONS & BARGAIN FINDS:
- ➔➔ 4 months of Amazon Unlimited Music for a super-bargain. AMAZING deal! “... This limited time offer provides on-demand, ad-free and unlimited access to 50 million songs on any device via the Amazon Music app...” <— I use my Echo to play mine.
- ➔➔ 3 months of Audible at a significant discount!! You can get in on this deal until December 31st!!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial) (romance audiobooks!! this one is SO cool, and worth it – unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons)!!
- Dear Wife: A Novel by Kimberly Bell <— PSYCH-THRILLER SUPER-BARGAIN & I JUST ONE-CLICKED IT!!! ABUSED WIVES ON THE RUN….”…a riveting new novel of suspense about a woman who, in a fight for survival, must decide just how far she’ll go to escape the person she once loved..” Beth Murphy is on the run… For nearly a year, Beth has been planning for this day. A day some people might call any other Wednesday, but Beth prefers to see it as her new beginning—one with a new look, new name and new city. Beth has given her plan significant thought, because one small slip and her violent husband will find her. Sabine Hardison is missing… A couple hundred miles away, Jeffrey returns home from a work trip to find his wife, Sabine, is missing. Wherever she is, she’s taken almost nothing with her...”
- Quantum Boxed Set: The Complete Series (Quantum Series) by Marie Force <— MARIE FORCE MOVIE STAR SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!! EIGHT BOOKS & the price is right!!!
Linda: …Loving it!! Just finished 1st book and cannot wait to dive into next one!!! …**HaPpY DaNcE**dominant movie star alert!!
Melinda: …has any one read virtuous (quantum trilogy 1) then valorous 2 then victorious 3. By m.s force. So good, very similar to love unscripted. Best I’ve read in ages.
- Code 11- KPD SWAT Box Set by Lani Lynn Vale <— LANI LYNN VALE SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!!! “...The men of KPD SWAT- Luke, Nico, Downy, Miller, Foster, Bennett and Michael will have your back. So come for a ride-along with the KPD SWAT while they battle foes, find their forever girls, and make babies…”
- Mama and the Alien Warrior (Treasured by the Alien Book 1) by Honey Phillips & Bex McLynn <— CRAZY FUNNY!! This one had Megan (and her crew) rolling!
Megan: So 5 of us started a smutty book club and I often pick from your lists and some we pick from Amazon because we know they are going to be crazy funny. I have to say one of the craziest funny books that had us rolling was Mama and The Alien Warrior!
- The Flatshare: A Novel by Beth O’Leary <— ON SALE!!! SHE’S NEVER MET HER ROOMMATE EXCEPT VIA NOTES THEY LEAVE EACH OTHER… “...she answers an ad for a flatshare. Leon, a night shift worker, will take the apartment during the day, and Tiffy can have it nights and weekends. He’ll only ever be there when she’s at the office. In fact, they’ll never even have to meet. Tiffy and Leon start writing each other notes – first about what day is garbage day, and politely establishing what leftovers are up for grabs, and the evergreen question of whether the toilet seat should stay up or down. Even though they are opposites, they soon become friends. And then maybe more. But falling in love with your roommate is probably a terrible idea…especially if you’ve never met...”
Tasha J: I’ve started The Flatshare by Beth O Leary. I’m really loving it!
Jackie: One Day in December and The Flatshare which have been two books I have loved this year.
- Water is Wider by Marie Green McKeon <— RECENT RELEASE & IT SOUNDS POIGNANT!! And the author is this week’s newsletter sponsor. “…A young girl runs away from home, searching for the father who abandoned the family. A middle-aged woman, who has never ventured outside the confines of living with her mother and working at a small printing company, finds her small world shattering. Her mother dies, the company falls on hard financial times, and she faces the distinct possibility of losing her home. Water is Wider tells the story of how these two lives intersect, and how bonds between strangers can sometimes grow stronger than bloodlines…”
- The Shacking Up Series by Helena Hunting <— HELENA HUNTING SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!! “Three sexy, hilarious full-length Shacking Up novels by New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Helena Hunting together in one convenient package for the first time!“
Jean: For those of you who like the slow burn, Shacking Up will be for you. I really liked it!
- The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides <— SALE PRICED PSYCH-THRILLER!! I 5-STAR LOVED THIS BOOK and it’s on sale right now (thank you Tasha J!!!!) P.S. Here’s my review.
Tasha J: The Silent Patient is on sale…!!! I’m searching sales for books now. ☺️
Maryse: I LOVED THIS ONE!!!!!
Nay: I loved Silent Patient too!
PARANORMAL/FANTASY/SCI-FI/DYSTOPIAN NEW RELEASES:
- Wicked Hour (An Heirs of Chicagoland Novel Book 2) by Chloe Neill <— CHLOE NEILL’S LATEST!! “…Vampires were made, not born—until Elisa Sullivan came along. As the only vampire child in existence, she grew up with a heavy legacy, and tried to flee her past. Then circumstances drew her back to Chicago, and she stayed to keep it safe. With shifter Connor Keene, the only son of Pack Apex Gabriel Keene, at her side, she faced down a supernatural evil that threatened to destroy Chicago forever...”
- All I Want For Christmas Is A Werewolf by Liana Brooks
- Kings of Carrion (Juniper Unraveling Book 3) by Keri Lake
- Wrath of One: A Reverse Harem Series (The Origins of the Six Book 4) by A.K. Koonce and Aleera Anaya Ceres
- Deuces Wild (Gemini Project Book 3) by Bianca D’Arc
- Bear Secrets by Noah Harris
CONTEMPORARY NEW RELEASES:
- Heidi’s Guide to Four Letter Words by Tara Sivec and Andi Arndt <— TARA SIVEC & ANDI ARNDT ALERT!! SHE HAS A CRUSH ON HER NEIGHBOR & SHE HAS A SECRET PODCAST…“…Now I, Heidi Larsen, a sweet former kindergarten teacher in Waconia, Minnesota, lead a scandalous double life reading erotic novels to the listening world. And with each episode, I find myself embracing my new alter ego more and more. Now I’m starting to feel more comfortable in my own skin and do things I never would have dreamed of – like kissing my neighbor...”
- Her Billionaire Pirate of the Cove (Billionaire Bachelor Cove) by Stephanie Fowers
- King of Evanston (Kings of the Castle Book 3) by J. L. Campbell
- Forbidden Lord (Princes of Avce Book 12) by Victoria Pinder
- Protecting the Flame: Brotherhood Protectors World by Ilsa J. Bick
- Reputation: A Novel by Sara Shepard <— PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! EVERYONE HAS SOMETHING TO HIDE... “…Aldrich University is rocked to its core when a hacker dumps 40,000 people’s e-mails—the entire faculty, staff, students, alums—onto an easily searchable database. Rumors and affairs immediately leak, but things turn explosive when Kit Manning’s handsome husband, Dr. Greg Strasser, is found murdered. Kit’s sister, Willa, returns for the funeral, setting foot in a hometown she fled fifteen years ago, after a night she wishes she could forget. As an investigative reporter, Willa knows something isn’t right about the night Greg was killed, and she’s determined to find the truth...”
- Gabriel’s Promise (Gabriel’s Inferno Book 4) by Sylvain Reynard
- Dachshund Through the Snow (The Dogmothers Book 3) by Roxanne St. Claire
- Six Steps To Happiness: a romantic comedy about starting again by Suzie Tullett
- Blitzed (Playbook, The Book 3) by Alexa Martin
- A Madness of Sunshine by Nalini Singh <— NALINI SINGH ALERT!! “…On the rugged West Coast of New Zealand, Golden Cove is more than just a town where people live. The adults are more than neighbors; the children, more than schoolmates. That is until one fateful summer—and several vanished bodies—shatters the trust holding Golden Cove together. All that’s left are whispers behind closed doors, broken friendships, and a silent agreement to not look back. But they can’t run from the past forever...”
- The Dating Charade by Melissa Ferguson
- Discord (Leaning Towards Trouble Book 2) by Lexy Timms
- The Virgin Gift by Lauren Blakely <— LAUREN BLAKELY’S LATEST!!! HER NEIGHBOR DISCOVERS HER SECRET LIST!! “…when my charming, laid-back, next-door neighbor discovers a secret list I keep, he volunteers to work through every single item on it. Including the last one — at the end, we walk away and stay friends. I say yes to his offer, and that’s when I discover another side to him. A side I adore...”
- Better Believe It by Fern Ronay <— HER LIFE SEEMS PERFECT ON SOCIAL MEDIA… “…What she doesn’t post about is the disconnect she feels in her marriage, the difficulties of motherhood, and her strained relationship with her mother. Resigned to never being truly happy, Jada runs into an ex-boyfriend. While trying to decide whether the coincidence is her second chance at happiness, Jada begins having dreams that feature her dead cousin Gina. With Gina’s help, Jada starts to uncover the real reasons behind her life decisions…”
- Honeymoon Alone by Nicole Macaulay
- Roses Where Thorns Grow: A Contemporary Romance by Kari H. Sayers
- Dirty Minds: An Interracial Russian Mafia Romance (The Lion and The Mouse Book 4) by Kenya Wright
- Would Like to Meet by Rachel Winters <— SOUNDS LIKE SWEET COMEDY ROMANCE FUN! “…Can you fall in love like they do in the movies? It’s Evie Summers’s job to find out. Because if she can’t convince her film agency’s biggest client, Ezra Chester, to write the romantic-comedy screenplay he owes producers, her career will be over. The catch? He thinks rom-coms are unrealistic–and he’ll only put pen to paper if Evie shows him that it’s possible to meet a man in real life the way it happens on the big screen. Cynical Evie might not believe in happily ever after, but she’ll do what it takes to save the job that’s been her lifeline . . . even if it means reenacting iconic rom-com scenes in public. Spilling orange juice on a cute stranger? No problem. Leaving her number in books all over London to see who calls? Done…“
- They Started with a Kiss (Magnolia Valley Book 8) by Cora Reed
- Razor (Twisted Devils MC Book 1) by Zahra Girard
- Wonder With Me: A With Me In Seattle Novella by Kristen Proby <— KRISTEN PROBY ALERT!! HE JUST FOUND OUT HE’S A FATHER... “…Reed Taylor doesn’t pay much attention to the holidays—until he receives a surprise present. Four-year-old Piper is the daughter he never knew about, and with the death of her mother, is also now the roommate he never expected. He’s determined to make their first Christmas together one she’ll never forget. Noel Thompson has gotten her share of strange requests in her career as an interior designer. The call to design a beautiful home for Christmas is more like a dream come true. And that was before she met her new employer…”
- Hate Sober (Love Me, Duet Book 2) by T.L. Smith <— DUET CONCLUSION ALERT!!! “…Our love wasn’t enough. He had demons. I had hopes. Together we were never meant to be. That didn’t stop us, though. Even when it should have...” P.S. Here’s book #1: Love Drunk (Love Me, Duet Book 1)
- Bryson’s Treasure: Brotherhood Protectors World (Montana Gold Book 3) by Linzi Baxter
- The Last Days of Christmas: Brotherhood Protectors World by Stacey Wilk
- Royally Tempted (A Royal Sons MC Book 3) by Elle Boon
- Sexy As Sin by Julie Kriss
- Mistletoe Over Manhattan: Holiday Anthology <— ANTHOLOGY ALERT!! SUPER-BARGAIN PRICED TOO! “…Eight authors bring cheer, romance, and a whole lot of steam to the Big Apple this holiday season as they hang some “Mistletoe over Manhattan” in the very first Book Hoarder’s anthology. All proceeds from eBook sales of this anthology will benefit Solar Responders, a non-profit dedicated to installing solar and battery-powered storage systems in first responder stations...”
- Defending Everly (Mountain Mercenaries Book 5) by Susan Stoker
- Filthy Beautiful: A Players Rockstar Romance (Players, Book 2) by Jaine Diamond
- Brett: Brotherhood Protectors World (The Guardian Agency) by Regan Black
- Out with the Ex, In with the New: An utterly perfect feel good romantic comedy by Sophie Ranald <— SHE JUST GOT DUMPED… “…With nothing but her childhood teddy bear, Stanley, and a whole heap of heartbreak, Gemma resolves to turn things around. She throws herself into her new job and soon she’s hanging out with cheeky, golden-haired hunk Charlie, eating in swanky restaurants and sipping trendy cocktails – and her old life seems like a distant memory. But it’s not long until her shiny new world starts to lose its sparkle – and Gemma misses the days of wearing battered pink converse and eating peanut butter on toast in bed. Then Jack turns up, backpack in tow, and things start to go wrong with Charlie...”
- The Holiday Hunting Lodge: A Sister’s Ex Romance (Christmas House Romances Book 3) by Jennifer Griffith
- The Longest Wait by Erin Lynne
- Royal Inheritance by Mckenna James <— THE PRINCESS IS SUPPOSED TO FIND HER SUITOR BUT SHE’S IN LOVE WITH HER BODYGUARD… “...I find out the ball is a ruse. My suitors are under scrutiny for other reasons, and I’m bait. Apparently, our wealth has been stolen. Our country is practically destitute. It’s my duty to marry us out of the hole, while my bodyguard is supposed to ferret out the thief who has put us here. Everyone has a secret, and mine is at least as scandalous as most. I’m in love with my bodyguard...”
- Ryder’s Edge (Lords of the Plains Book 1) by Christopher Harlan
- Mistletoe in the Desert by Erica Wynters
- Tailwind (Love By Design Book 4) by M.C. Cerny
- This Is Love (Harmony Pointe Book 2) by Melissa Foster <— MELISSA FOSTER ALERT!! SHE DITCHES HIS BEST BODYGUARDS… “…Mason Swift has made protecting others his life, and when Remi ditches his two best men, he takes over and gives it everything he has. Having grown up in the foster-care system, and as a former special operative, he knows all the tricks. Nothing gets by him, especially not gorgeous, sneaky Remi. He thinks she’s a diva. She thinks he’s arrogant. But when sparks turn to flames and their walls come down, their true hearts are revealed...”
- Her Christmas Rogue by Christi Caldwell <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- The Duke’s Embrace (12 Dukes of Christmas Book 7) by Erica Ridley <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Jeremiah’s Bogus Bride: Christmas Brides for Billionaire Brothers (Seven Sons Ranch in Three Rivers Romance Book 4) by Liz Isaacson
- Reckless with You (Less Than Book 2) by Carrie Ann Ryan <— FAKE BOYFRIEND ALERT!! “…Professing her love to her best friend while wearing only her favorite panty set and coat probably wasn’t the best decision Amelia Carr has ever made. In fact, it’s perhaps the worst. But when her family becomes their overprotective selves while encroaching on her life, she makes a rash decision: her brother’s best friend will just have to be her beard. Too bad, he has no idea what he’s in for...”
- Chains` Redemption (Infernal Sons MC Book 2) by Carol Dawn
- Brock (Bourne Bodyguards Book 1) by Mandy Morgan
- Taking The Cake (The Strip Series Book 1) by Kate Davies
- Meet Me Under The Mistletoe (A River Rock Christmas Romance) by Stacey Kennedy <— STACEY KENNEDY ALERT!! “…Penelope Carter has won the “wild child” award for years. Determined to bring joy instead of irritation over the holidays, she’s arrived at River Rock to stay at her cousins brewery during the holidays, ready to earn her way off the naughty list. But when a few too many Christmas cocktails and a devilishly sexy cop from her past derail her plans, the nice list looks unreachable…”
- Snowed in Love (A Holiday Romance Novel Book 4) by Amanda Siegrist
- Not in the Plans: A Christmas Novella by Jessica Marie Holt
- Roughneck (Mine Book 1) by Brittany Carter
- Fall Through Spring (Winter Ball) by Amy Lane <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “…Dane Hayes doesn’t do the whole monogamy thing, but the minute he meets Clay Carpenter, he’s doing the friend thing in spades. The snarky, scruffy bastard not only gets Dane’s wacky sense of humor, he also accepts the things Dane can’t control—like the bipolar disorder Dane has been trying to manage for the past six years. Dane is hoping for more than friendship, and Clay is looking at him with longing that isn’t platonic. They’re both positive they’re bad at relationships, but with the help of forbidden desserts and new medication regimens, they prove outstanding at being with each other…”
- Rough Beauty: Brotherhood Protectors World (Out of the Wild Book 5) by Jen Talty
- Shielding Montana: Brotherhood Protectors World (GP Alliance Book 0) by Kate Kinsley
- Twisted Vow (Sinful Truths Book 2) by Ella Miles <— ELLA MILES ALERT!! SHE CAN’T ESCAPE… “…now my life is his—forever. I can’t escape. I can’t leave. I’m his. Because I made a promise—and that promise cost me everything...”
- Snowfall in the City by Susan Wiggs
- Meg and Jo by Virginia Kantra <— INSPIRED BY LITTLE WOMEN… “…When their mother’s illness forces the sisters home to North Carolina for the holidays, they’ll rediscover what really matters. One thing’s for sure—they’ll need the strength of family and the power of sisterhood to remake their lives and reimagine their dreams…“
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Landon & Shay: (The L&S Duet Book 2) by Brittainy C. Cherry – December 4th 2019
- Chase The Butterflies by Monica James – December 5th 2019
- Beautiful Secret (Dirty Hollywood Book 1) by Claire Raye – December 5th 2019
- Their First Time (The Firsts series Book 5) by MJ Fields – December 8th 2019
- Edge Of Reason (Arrow’s Edge MC Book 1) by Freya Barker – December 9th 2019
- Conquer the Darkness (Guardians Of Eternity Book 15) by Alexandra Ivy – December 10th 2019
- Husband (Betrothed Book 2) by Penelope Sky – December 10th 2019
- Burn (Men of Inked: Heatwave Book 2) by Chelle Bliss – December 10th 2019
- Regretting You by Colleen Hoover – December 10th 2019
- The Darkest Assassin: A Lords of the Underworld Novella by Gena Showalter – December 10th 2019
- King of the Causeway: A King Series Novella by T.M. Frazier – December 10th 2019
- Overnight Service: A Standalone Romance by Lauren Blakely – December 10th 2019
- Never Enough (Meet Me in Montana Book 1) by Kelly Elliott – December 10th 2019
- Hawk (The Boys of Summer Book 4) by Heidi McLaughlin – December 10th 2019
- House of Scarlett (Legend Trilogy Book 2) by Meghan March – December 10th 2019
- Best Man by Katy Evans – December 10th 2019
- The Other Side (The Affair Book 3) by Aidèe Jaimes – December 11th 2019
- Stolen Lies (Truths and Lies Duet Book 2) by Nikki Ash & K. Webster – December 12th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).