HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!! 😀 Welp… it would seem that the holidays are officially over now, and I’m trying to get back into the “beat” of my old normal routine again, but apparently this weekend was not going to be it. LOL! I. Crashed. Hard. Like a lump on a log. 😉 BUT!!! I’m back and I found us 20 new books that just went live early including one by ALY MARTINEZ!!!!! And one by Abbi Glines, too!! *claps* But first…
1.) Took my tree down and all my Christmas decorations and now I feel melancholy. This Christmas was amazing and I’m a bit sad all of that excitement and all of those plans with family and friends is already done.
2.) I got hooked on a Netflix show (Good Girls) HOLY MOLY that show is crazy and addicting. But I was actually overly-absorbed into it and when it started getting a bit dark in the second season, I needed a breather (still have a couple of episodes left to go but whoa). The show is so intense that I was feeling freaked out and my mood kept changing with the storyline. I didn’t even mean to get involved in a show. It was supposed to play in the background while I did blog stuff. Ooops.
3.) No cooking this weekend. Nothing at all. Just leftovers from my freezer. Thank goodness I make an abundance of food when I do cook, so on “crash” weekends when I’m just not into making anything, I can still feast. LOL!!!
What’d I tell ya? I totally crashed.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Release: A Standalone Friends-to-Lovers Romance by Aly Martinez <— LIVE!!! ALY MARTINEZ ALERT!! She’s waiting for him to get out of prison… “…At seventeen, Ramsey was convicted of killing the boy who assaulted me. Move on, he wrote in his first and only letter from prison. Start a new life, he urged. I don’t love you anymore, he lied. There was no such thing as giving up on Ramsey. Love may have been our curse, but he was mine—then, now, and forever…”
Jacie: Anyone know if it’s a duet/has a cliffhanger? I’m too impatient and like to wait until everything is out before I read!
Renee: it is a complete standalone ❤
Jacie: Awesome, thank you! Time to dive in!
Karen: got it. reading it. done!
Jaclyn: LOVED IT!!!
- Charmed Souls (Black Souls Book 1) by Abbi Glines <— LIVE!! ABBI GLINES ALERT!! SHE WANTED HER INDEPENDENCE “…They say blood is thicker than water, but I was never proud of mine. A female born into the Kamlock bloodline was destined to possess three things they couldn’t change—a crazy as hell mother, an unfair amount of beauty, and a Charmed soul that was as black as night. All a Kamlock woman ever desired in life was to use her beauty to destroy wealthy men and take their riches. A century had passed since a generation of Kamlock sisters had been anything other than gold diggers. All I ever wanted was to be free of them. I knew I couldn’t change my cursed birth, but I could change its legacy. I had a job, I had friends, and I was slowly gaining my independence. Until Rathe Scott crashed into my life and tore it apart…”
- Destructive (Combative Trilogy Book 3) by Jay McLean <— LIVE!! TRILOGY CONCLUSION ALERT! MOB FAMILY!! “…Nate DeLuca was born into a life he didn’t want. Forced to walk a path that was already chosen for him. Grandson to a mob boss, he’s forever torn between his duty, his honor, his legacy, and the truth. But the truth is never simple, and it’s not at all what it seems...”
- A Tablespoon of Temptation (A Recipe for Love Novel Book 1) by Kelly Collins
- Tall, Dark & Wicked (The Wickeds Book 5) by Kathleen Ayers
- Them (her Book 3) by Portia Moore
- Morally Imperfect: A Bully Romance (The Bully Project Book 2) by Savannah Rose and Amelia Gates
- Smoke and Mirrors: A Demented Sons MC Texas Novel by Kristine Allen <— SINGLE FATHER BIKER ALERT! “…A ghost from the past, she barreled in wanting something from me I wasn’t prepared to give. Trying to keep my club together and my daughter from going off the rails, while staying under my enemy’s radar had me wound tight. Haunted by icy blue eyes and a sexy smile, I caved… Now I’m caught in a web that’s destined to get me killed...”
- Between Now and Always (The Forever Trilogy Book 3) by Dylan Allen
- Black Queen, White King: (BWWM) A Dark Romance (Power Couples Book 3) by Betty Banks
- Find Wonder in All Things: Persuasion Revisited by Karen M Cox
- A Year of Chasing Love: a delightfully uplifting holiday read for 2020! by Rosie Chambers
- Love on the Spectrum by Alec Nortan <— LIVE!!! M/M ROMANCE!! “…Hervé has Asperger’s, a specific kind of autism that makes him unable to interact with other people. Luc has been severely scarred by fire and flees human presence to avert the way people glare and frown when they see him. It was impossible for them to meet, but life sometimes likes to cheat the odds...”
- Hear Me: An Omegaverse Story (Finding Free Book 3) by A.M. Arthur <— LIVE!!! M/M ROMANCE!!
- Jeremiah (High Rise) by Jayce Ellis <— LIVE!!! M/M ROMANCE!!
- Whatever It Takes by S Jones <— COP BROKE HER HEART SO SHE MOVED ON… “…Everything was perfect…until it wasn’t. My new life was a lie, and my husband turned out to be a fraud. The man that I married was now a wanted fugitive, and my ex-fiancé was the cop who was intent on making him pay. He’s convinced that a simple apology and a dimpled smile is enough to fix that broken heart that he tore apart years ago…”
- The Hunted by Bethany-Kris <— LIVE!! HE WANTS REVENGE ON THE MERMAID THAT KILLED HIS MOTHER… “…Arelle, third princess of the Blu Sea, has never known the true cruelty of the forbidden lands firsthand, but she will soon. The halfling prince with murder in his eyes and the sea’s songs in his blood will make sure of that. He should kill her. Perhaps, keeping her might be worse…”
- Crib Notes (Hometown Hearts Book 1) by Holly Jacobs
- Faking It as the Maid: A Fun and Sexy Romantic Comedy by Emily James
- Festival Fireworks by Ann Burnett
- Stranded At Night (California Express Book 1) by Rebekah Dodson <— LIVE!! PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT! The train stops in the middle of a blizzard… “…Maggie Espinoza needs to get away from Portland, Oregon, from a blown out past and a bleak future. She figures taking the Express train to balmy Southern California to start over is just what she needs. Two days after Christmas while everyone is preparing for the New Year, she makes her escape during the worst blizzard the state has ever seen. Jesse Cabot senses a darkness in fellow passenger Maggie when he sits next to her on the train…”
- The Name of Honor (The Pagano Brothers Book 4) by Susan Fanetti <— LIVE!!! Erin M & Jan found us this one!! If I can remember right, I think Jan LOVES these…
Erin M: I didn’t see it mentioned but Susan Fanetti’s The Name of Honor released this weekend. I just happen to stumble on it. I’m enjoying this series and can’t wait to read.
Jan: I’ve started reading a brand new Susan Fanetti book.The Name of Honor. It’s in her Pagano Brothers mafia series and I’m enjoying it. I think it’s better if you’ve read the other books first for this one, though. Fanetti’s characters are always so believable.
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Moral Compass: A Novel by Danielle Steel – January 7th 2020
- Mr. Nobody: A Novel by Catherine Steadman- January 7th 2020
- The Night Country: A Hazel Wood Novel (The Hazel Wood Book 2) – January 7th 2020
- A Heart So Fierce and Broken (The Cursebreaker Series) by Brigid Kemmerer – January 7th 2020
- Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy) by A. Jade – January 7th 2020
- Scavenge The Stars by Tara Sim – January 7th 2020
- The Vanishing (Fogg Lake Book 1) by Jayne Ann Krentz – January 7th 2020
- Come Tumbling Down (Wayward Children Book 5) by Seanan McGuire – January 7th 2020
- The Harder You Fall (Rixon Raiders Book 3) by L.A. Cotton – January 7th 2019
- Come Back for Me by Corinne Michaels – January 7th 2020
- Don’t Shoot the Messenger: Hazard Falls Book 2 by Samantha Cole – January 8th 2020
- Crossing the Line (Hot Jocks Book 4) by Kendall Ryan – January 13th 2020
- The Escape Artist by Kitty Thomas – January 14th 2019
- Baiting Him (How to Catch an Alpha Book 2) by Aurora Rose Reynolds – January 14th 2020
- Securing Zoey (SEAL of Protection: Legacy Book 4) by Susan Stoker – January 14th 2020
- The Last Sister by Kendra Elliott – January 14th 2020
- The Fight for Forever (Legend Trilogy Book 3) by Meghan March – January 14th 2020
- Alexei: A Chicago Blaze Hockey Romance by Brenda Rothert – January 14th 2020
- The Bishop: A Tanglewood Novella by Skye Warren – January 14th 2020
- Bossy Brothers: Alonzo by J.A. Huss – January 15th 2020
- Sex and Other Shiny Objects (Boyfriend Material Book 2) by Lauren Blakely – January 15th 2019
- Enigma (Laurel Springs Emergency Response Team Book 3) by Laramie Briscoe – January 17th 2020
- Inappropriate by Vi Keeland – January 20th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).