<— Happy Monday everyone!!! 23 early birds just went live including that one to the left which was only scheduled to go live a week or so from now!! 😀 Keep checking back as I’ll add more if we find ’em.
1.) I had a nice Prime Rib Saturday (my favorite – with the au jus) and then watched football (Ravens vs. Titans) on tv and actually followed along! Er… for the most part. I couldn’t understand why – since they were so good at throwing THAT far – they just wouldn’t throw the ball all the way across the field in one fell swoop, to do a goal or whatever they call it. Score. Er… TOUCHDOWN. Right. Yeah. It was explained. That’s not how it works. That’s not how any of that works. 😛 *snort* Sorry guys. But for the most part… I got it. Holy moly YAY ME! Though I’d still rather read. 😉
2.) Speaking of reading, I’m almost done Regretting You and love that we get TWO love stories for the price of one! 😀 I especially prefer the “older” love story ’cause well… HOLY MOLY on that backstory. I’m riveted.
3.) I made my Chinese spaghetti yesterday (sautéed veggies – chopped up colorful bell peppers, celery, mushrooms, carrots, broccoli, onions, and fresh grated ginger) two sliced up chicken breasts all fried up with some oil & soy sauce, and loaded on top of my yummy “skinny pasta” (also fried in oil and soy sauce to give it that awesome asian noodle color and flavor) 😀 I’m so glad I can still enjoy some of my favorite foods with these low carb/no carb substitutes. I made enough to enjoy for a few more meals this week!!
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Sex and Other Shiny Objects (Boyfriend Material Book 2) by Lauren Blakely <—LAUREN BLAKELY ALERT!! BEST FRIENDS AND NOTHING MORE… “...Time to find out as I embark on Project Romance Novel Scenes Research, at the request of my hotshot book editor bestie. All I need is a willing scene partner. Enter Tristan, my best guy friend. The witty, tell-it-like-it-is, bearded hottie volunteers for the experiment...”
- Morning Star (Broken Mercenaries Book 3) by S. Massery
- When The Stars Align (West Side Series Book 1) by Isabel Jolie
- Skye (Signature Sweethearts) by Kelsie Rae <— ARRANGED MARRIAGE ALERT! “…Walking down the aisle toward my arch enemy wasn’t exactly what I was picturing when I planned out my dream wedding as a little kid. But as I take in his chiseled jaw and sexy smirk, I remember why I agreed to this sham of a marriage. It’s because I’m a glutton for punishment and love a good underdog story, and the more I get to know Liam, the more I can see that he’s exactly that...”
- Last Good Thing (The Fallout Series Book 1) by Heather Young-Nichols
- Bourbon Love Notes (The Barrel House Series) by Shari J. Ryan
- Husband Material (A Summer for Scandal) by Brenda Jackson
- Escape You: A Secret Baby Mafia Romance (Cole Brothers Series Book 3) by Diana A. Hicks
- Bad Alibi (Redemption Book 1) by Jessica Prince <— NEW GIRL IN TOWN WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH HIM... “…Notorious town playboy, Cannon Banks grew up living the good life. He had it all, loving parents, good friends, and a face and body that drove women wild. Love and commitment were the last things on his mind . . . until he locked eyes with a woman across a crowded bar, and everything changed in a heartbeat. There’s just one problem. Bad Alibi’s newest waitress wants nothing to do with him...”
- Code of Silence: A Mafia Romance by Shantel Tessier
- Vanity: An Enemies to Lovers Romance by Savannah Rose and Amelia Gates
- Once Upon A Devil: A Dark Academy Reverse Harem Bully Romance (Everafter Academy Book 3) by Scarlett Snow and Tiegan Clyne
- Her Vampire Hero (Midnight Doms Book 4) by Nicolina Martin
- Unraveling by Rick R. Reed <—M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “…Randy Kay has the perfect life with his beautiful wife and adorable son. But Randy’s living a lie, untrue to himself and everyone who knows him. He’s gay. Marriage and fatherhood, which he thought could change him, have failed. He doubts if anyone can love him for who he really is–especially himself. With his wife’s blessing, he sets out to explore the gay world he’s hidden from all his life…”
- Autumn Thorns (Whisper Hollow Book 1) by Yasmine Galenorn
- Judging Ginger by Dakota Rebel
- My Ex’s Little Sister (Alphalicious Billionaires) by Lindsey Hart
- Because of Adam by Sara Celi
- Badlands (Spent Shells Duet Book 1) by Bijou Hunter <— SHE’S IN A CULT & HE TAKES HER… “...I am a weapon. She is the slave of a cult. The moment I see her, I can never walk away. Even if saving her means spilling blood. The Children of the Black Sun will chase us through the forsaken badlands to retrieve what I’ve stolen from them. The cult believes God is on their side, and I’m the devil sent to destroy them. Well, they’re half right…”
- Tarot Academy 2: Spells of Breath and Blade by Sarah Piper
- Warrior Blue by Kelsey Kingsley
- My Heart Sings Your Song (University Reena & Nikesh Book 1) by Saz Vora <— BOLLYWOOD ROMANCE!
- Not Meant To Be Broken by Cora Reilly <— SHE’S BROKEN & MOVES IN WITH HER BROTHER & HIS ROOMMATE… “…she moves in with her brother Brian and his friend Zachary to start a new life. But how can she live a normal life, when even a hug from her brother sends her into a panic attack? While Brian pulls back, Zach seems determined to make her feel relaxed in his presence, and soon her longing to be near him is stronger than her fear...”
- The Lyon’s Cub Caitlin : Lyon The Next Generation by Jordan Silver <— HE’S READY TO CLAIM HER… “…Todd Henderson has spent the last four years learning his future father in law, from the age of fifteen when the big man himself threatened him to within an inch of his life if he even thought of messing with his daughter. Most young men that age would’ve headed for the hills long ago, but Todd’s no fool, he knows what he stands to gain if he sticks it out. Now he’s nineteen and with the training from the erstwhile Mancini has grown in experience if not years so he’s more than ready to claim his girl when he goes home on summer break from the college they’d both planned to meet at...”
- Conceal: A Standalone Novel by Ava Harrison <— JAW DROPPING TWIST ALERT!!! She’s on the run and in hiding from a man that hurt her… “…I hid in the one place I would never be found. Now in New York with no job, I didn’t know what to do. Then I met him. Jaxson Price. The enigmatic devil who wasn’t only above the law, but played it like a puppet. He might be the answer to all my problems...”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- The Escape Artist by Kitty Thomas – January 14th 2019
- Baiting Him (How to Catch an Alpha Book 2) by Aurora Rose Reynolds – January 14th 2020
- Securing Zoey (SEAL of Protection: Legacy Book 4) by Susan Stoker – January 14th 2020
- The Last Sister by Kendra Elliott – January 14th 2020
- The Fight for Forever (Legend Trilogy Book 3) by Meghan March – January 14th 2020
- Alexei: A Chicago Blaze Hockey Romance by Brenda Rothert – January 14th 2020
- The Bishop: A Tanglewood Novella by Skye Warren – January 14th 2020
- Little Gods: A Novel by Meng Jin – January 14th 2020
- All the Ways We Said Goodbye: A Novel of the Ritz Paris by Beatriz Williams – January 14th 2020
- Bossy Brothers: Alonzo by J.A. Huss – January 15th 2020
- Enigma (Laurel Springs Emergency Response Team Book 3) by Laramie Briscoe – January 17th 2020
- Inappropriate by Vi Keeland – January 20th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).