HAPPY MONDAY EARLY BIRDS DAY!!! 😀 I’m slow today. 😉 I slept in, I drank two cups of coffee (one pumpkin spice and one vanilla) and I’m finally sitting down to play “build our books lists”. This is the first one but I’m not done yet, (still adding on) so let me know if I missed one.
1.) Maryse’s Top Fifteen Favorite Books in 2019 <— I worked all day yesterday on it, and it’s finally done!!! *phew* 😀
2.) I bought a new cage for Birdy last week and I got it on Friday (it’s three times the size of what it was). I was so excited for him to try it. He hates it. *sigh* He’s insecure in it and afraid to move about and try all his branches, and all his various food bowls. I’ve got food and water and food clips hung all over his cage, and he’s got one favorite spot and that’s that! *fingers crossed* he starts exploring (and enjoying all of his space and toys) soon. Update: Now I just added a bird rope that I twisted into a spiral ladder that goes down a level of his condo. Hopefully he uses it…
3.) I’m spending my Monday blogging and cooking today. I saw one of those older Goodful videos where they did the recipes in fast-forward video mode and it’s always so easy and I’m going to do a marathon cooking using their videos. Lots of roasted veggies on my horizon! 😀
4.) Just added a 4th thing thanks to Tasha J reminding me… yesterday I bought a HUGE (like at least 3 feet tall and very full) Gold Capella’ Dwarf Umbrella Tree Schefflera plant. I used to have one back in college and it was SO easy to keep, and had been in my then-boyfriend’s family for years already, so I figured it was time for my own, now. I got it for $10 at Walmart.
I mean.. this thing is HUGE for having only paid $10 and so healthy and solid.
*thud* BEST PLANT DEAL EVER!!!
<— P.S. That’s mine right there. The HUGE deal I got, and I’m still clapping with glee. It brings so much life to my already pretty “sunflower” dining room, but it needed a huge plant. 😀
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Inappropriate by Vi Keeland <—VI KEELAND’S LATEST IS LIVE!!!!!! 😲😃is the latest by Author Vi Keeland!!!! She got fired from her job because of a video… “…All because of a video taken when I was on vacation with my friends—a private video made on my private time. Or so I thought… Pissed off, I cracked open a bottle of wine and wrote my own letter to the gazillionaire CEO telling him what I thought of his company and its practices. I didn’t think he’d actually respond. I certainly never thought I’d suddenly become pen pals with the rich jerk…”
- Descent by Natasha Knight
- A Quartet of Pleasures: Four Steamy, Symphonic Shorts by Annabel Joseph
- The Steel Rogue: A Valor of Vinehill Novel by K.J. Jackson
- Bold from It: Hellions Motorcycle Club (Hellions Ride On Book 5) by Chelsea Camaron
- Crossing the Line (Hot Jocks Book 4) by Kendall Ryan <— LIVE!! KENDALL RYAN ALERT!! “...being nursed back to health by my gorgeous friend Bailey, who’s just graduated from medical school, doesn’t exactly sound like a hardship. We spend a week together at my family’s beach house, a week of swimming and barbecues, a week of entertaining my little cousins and sleeping right across the hall from each other. A week of watching Bailey grow closer with my mom and sisters, and my wacky but lovable grandma. A week of enjoying Bailey tending to me...”
- Above and Beyond (Twist of Fate, Book 4) by Lucy Lennox and Sloane Kennedy <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!
- Betrayed: An MM Shifter Romance (The Lost Wolves Book 1) by Skye R. Richmond and Skyler Snow
- Sunflower Alley (The Merriams Book 4) by Ava Miles
- The Bodyguard’s Breeder: An Alien Breeder Romance (The House of Kaimar Book 3) by Miranda Bridges
- Face the Music (Love, Hate, Rock-n-Roll Book 3) by J.B. Salsbury <— LIVE!!! J.B. SALSBURY ALERT!! He’s still grieving his wife and she wants him… “...Every Sunday she watches me preach from the front row, wearing her halter tops and tiny skirts, a dangerous temptation. Her favorite words are the four-letter variety, and her smile lights up the darkness inside me. I vowed to love one woman forever. I never realized that vow would be impossible to keep when confronted with a chance to love again…”
- Cowgirl Heart (The Dalton Boys Book 12) by Em Petrova
- The Belle and the Biker: An Opposites Attract Romantic Comedy (Fake It Till You Make It Book 2) by Kenzie Reed
- Headliners (London Celebrities Book 5) by Lucy Parker <— ENEMIES TO LOVERS ALERT!! “…For years, rival TV presenters Sabrina Carlton and Nick Davenport have traded barbs on their respective shows. The public can’t get enough of their feud, but after Nick airs Sabrina’s family scandals to all of Britain, the gloves are off. They can barely be in the same room together—but these longtime enemies are about to become the unlikeliest of cohosts. With their reputations on the rocks, Sabrina and Nick have one last chance to save their careers. If they can resurrect a sinking morning show, they’ll still have a future in television…”
- Shadow Silence (Whisper Hollow Book 2) by Yasmine Galenorn
- Mr. Big Daddy (The Mr. Big Series Book 3) by S.E. Lund <— LIVE!!! Must be read in order…
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Whatever It Takes (Bad Reputation Duet Book 1) by – January 21st 2020
- Gwendy’s Magic Feather by Stephen King & Richard Chizmar – January 21st 2020
- Frenemies by Emma Hart – January 21st 2020
- Dream With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 13) by Kristen Proby – January 21st 2020
- Riven Knight (Tin Gypsy Book 2) by Devney Perry – January 21st 2020
- Bitter Falls (Stillhouse Lake Book 4) by Rachel Caine – January 21st 2020
- Herd That (The Valentine Boys Book 1) by Lani Lynn Vale – January 21st 2020
- Koyn (Royal Bastards MC) by K. Webster – January 21st 2020
- The Majesties: A Novel by Tiffany Tsao – January 21st 2020
- Almost Just Friends: A Novel by Jill Shalvis – January 21st 2020
- When Hope Ends: life begins by Freya Barker – January 21st 2020
- American Dirt: A Novel by Jeanine Cummins – January 21st 2020
- Ruthless Knight (Royal Hearts Academy) by A. Jade – January 23rd 2020
- The Forever Crew: A High School Murder-Mystery Romance (Adamson All-Boys Academy Book 3) by C.M. Stunich – January 24th 2020
- About Last Night (The Alpha Boyfriends Book 2) by J.S. Cooper – January 24th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).