1.) YAY!!! The Bucs are going to the Super Bowl, and it’s gonna be here in Tampa! HISTORY IN THE MAKING! Not that I’m going or anything… but I’m thrilled! Also, “history in the making for me” is that the only Super Bowl game that I truly paid attention to (like watched it like a hawk and kind of finally understood football – Bucs t-shirt support and all) and cheered, was the Bucs winning the Super Bowl in 2003. So no, I’m not a football die hard (though I do seem to enjoy it when it’s on), but yes, I AM ALL OVER THIS!!!!! YAY BUCS!!!!
2.) I made an amazing cucumber salad that I can’t get enough of: 3 x cucumbers, 2 pale/skinny stalks of celery – thinly sliced for delicate yet fresh flavor (not needed if you hate celery but I love it), dill (plenty of that if you love it), 2 x tablespoons of sour cream, salt and pepper, olive oil and the juice from 2 fresh squeezed lemons and it’s perfection! Light and salty and lemony and creamy perfection!
3.) My favorite candle scent in the world right now is Bath & Body Works Sweet Cranberry Pie. OMG that is dessert foodie perfection (total light buttery crust smell as well as the tart sweet berry smell), and it’s strong enough to throw through the whole house but has not once gotten on my nerves. And a perfect burn too. I went to order more on Bath & Body Works (it was on the Semi Annual Sale when I bought it) but it’s sold out and that sale is done, however I did find it on Amazon. I will triple up on these when they come back in stock.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— For new members only. If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP 😲 3 months FREE US, Canada and UK!! 😀 OMG BEST DEAL YET ON THIS (for new members only) US, Canada and UK!!! I wish I could get in on this one…
- British Bachelor: A Hero Club Novel by K.K. Allen <– HE WANTS HER MORE THAN ANYTHING! “…I know what you must think of me now that my secret is out, and I can’t say I’m not disappointed. I bloody loved that you saw me as someone other than the bloke my entire country has deemed unworthy of love. Maybe I am, but that doesn’t stop me from wanting you as desperately as I do. Before you toss this letter in the rubbish bin, just hear me out...”
- Goodbye Guy: A Hero Club Novel by Jodi Watters
- Big Bad Wolf (The Lycans, 1) by Jenika Snow
- The Outlands by Tyler Edwards
- Unwoven Ties by Bethany Lopez <— FAMILY TIES ARE TESTED!! “…It only took an instant. A terrible accident. A life-altering explosion. That fateful rainy night will forever change the Talbot family. The choices they make in the aftermath will force them to reevaluate their relationships, the paths of their lives, and even themselves. In the face of so much uncertainty, can they rediscover the family they used to be, or will their ties continue to remain unwoven?”
- Lock&Load (PASS Series Book 3) by Freya Barker <— HER NEIGHBOR COMES TO THE RESCUE!! “…As a hacker, Radar Jansen hasn’t always used his expertise in the most respectable ways until he came to work for PASS Security. Normally his time is spent behind a computer, but that doesn’t mean his skills end there. When—walking his dog one night—he sees a familiar woman rushing into a dangerous situation, his training kicks in…”
- Over It (Boss from Hell Book 1) by Loni Ree
- Unbound by Amber Lynn Natusch <— SERIES CONCLUSION ALERT!! UNBOUND, the fifth and final novel in the Unborn series by USA Today bestselling author Amber Lynn Natusch.
- Opulent Obsession by Alta Hensley & Stasia Black
- Crowned Crew: Heights POVs & Stories (The Heights Crew) by E. M. Moore
- Owned by L.V. Lane
- Bloody Wishes: MMMM Dark Paranormal Romance by Brea Alepoú
- Destroy Me: A Reverse Harem Vampire Romance (The Last Vocari Book 4) by Elena Lawson
- In Flames (Phoenix: LexTal Chronicles Book 2) by Elise Faber
- No Strings Attached: An Enemies-to-Lovers Romance (Hate to Love Book 3) by Gigi Black
- Dance For Me by C.M. Danks <— SHE’S BEEN EVICTED & FIRED… “...Just when everything was falling apart and seemed hopeless, she meets Jack. He put the phrase, tall, dark and handsome to shame. Not only is he the hottest man she had ever laid eyes on, but he’s offering her a job at his nightclub. Only catch, it’s a gentleman’s club, AKA strip club. An easy mistake, right?”
- What I Like About You (Indigo Royal Resort Book 3) by Claire Hastings
- The Things We Keep by Nikki Kincaid
- Forgiven: A Second Chance Romance by Garrett Leigh
- Don’t Like You: Enemies to lovers romance by Avery Sen
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- If I Disappear by Eliza Jane Brazier – January 26th 2021
- Driven (Deep Ops Book 4) by Rebecca Zanetti – January 26th 2021
- The Ex Talk by Rachel Lynn Solomo – January 26th 2021
- My Beautiful Sin (Fallen Saint Series Book 2) by J. Kenner – January 26th 2021
- A Vow So Bold and Deadly (The Cursebreaker Series) by Brigid Kemmerer – January 26th 2021
- Damon: Brethren of the Lost Book 2 by V.R. Paille – January 26th 2021
- Hate Me : A Stepbrother Bully Romance by Ashley Jade – January 28th 2021
- Loving Rosenfeld by Leighann Hart – January 28th 2021
- Laces (Boys of Hawthorne Asylum) by Tempi Lark – January 31st 2021
- Reclaimed (Shadow Beast Shifters Book 2) by Jaymin Eve – February 1st 2021
- Still Standing (Wild West MC Series Book 1) by Kristen Ashley – February 2nd 2021
- This Close to Okay: A Novel by Leesa Cross-Smith – February 2nd 2021
- The Four Winds: A Novel by Kristin Hanna – February 2nd 2021
- How To Save A Life by P. Dangelico – February 2nd 2021
- The Hunt (By Kiss and Claw Book 2) by Melissa Haag – February 2nd 2021
- Girls with Bright Futures: A Novel by Tracy Dobmeier – February 2nd 2021
- The Project: A Novel by Courtney Summers – February 2nd 2021
- A Book A Day Presents: Color Theory by Renita McKinney, A.M. Kusi, Anne Welch, Arden Aoide, Kenna Rey, Blair Babylon, Carmen Cook, CA Miconi, Danielle Pearl, Eden Butler – February 2nd, 2021
- Girl A: A Novel by Abigail Dean – February 2nd 2021
- A Stranger in Town (Casey Duncan Novels Book 6) by Kelley Armstrong – February 2nd 2021
- All the Tides of Fate (All the Stars and Teeth Duology Book 2) by Adalyn Grace – February 2nd 2021
- Much Ado About You by Samantha Young – February 2nd 2021
- The Survivors: A Novel by Jane Harper – February 2nd 2021
- Until Then (Cape Harbor Book 2) by Heidi McLaughlin – February 2nd 2021
- The Bookworm’s Guide to Flirting (The Bookworm’s Guide, #3) by Emma Hart – February 2nd 2021
- Faithless in Death: An Eve Dallas Novel by J.D. Robb – February 2nd 2021
- The Project: A Novel by Courtney Summers – February 2nd 2021
- Endless Love: A Billionaire Romance (Forever Us Book 3) by Bianca Borell – February 4th 2021
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!