1.) Birdy is using his whole cage!!! I’m so happy now. He’s actually flying in it and it makes me laugh because he chirp-squeals every time he actually flies like he’s on a roller coaster or something. LOL!! He’s too cute!! But he’s using it, all three levels like a big Birdy!
2.) I watched a horror movie called Midsommar while I worked on this list and it freaked me out and turned my mind (and mood) into a mess. What a mind*ck. So incredibly disturbing and visually creepy and shocking. Cults and rituals. Slow and creepy and just. Holy moly NO. Just don’t. I don’t know why I do this to myself. And yet I love reading about them and watching them. I liken it to me learning how NOT to get sucked into one. 😉 But this one made it so I did not sleep well at all.
3.) I started “Release: A Standalone Friends-to-Lovers Romance” yesterday morning and couldn’t stop reading until my guests came over. In that small amount of time, I’m already halfway through it cause I was so into it. It’s good you guys. But of course it is. It’s Aly Martinez and I love her. I’m almost done listening to Daisy Jones too. So two reviews coming this week. 😀
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- His Gift: A Valentine’s Romance Novella <— HE PLANNED TO KEEP HER… “…She was scared of me, no wonder considering my reputation. Big fat tears rolled down her beautiful face and her whole body shook like a leaf. She didn’t know then though, that I would never hurt her. That I would crush anybody who ever caused her harm. She’s mine now… mine to cherish, mine to protect, mine to love. And a gift I never plan to give up...”
- The Lord I Left (The Secrets of Charlotte Street Book 3) by Scarlett Peckham <— HISTORICAL ROMANCE ALERT!
- King of Shadows by Amelia Wilde <— SHE WALKED STRAIGHT INTO HIS TRAP… “...Luther Hades has always been my family’s sworn enemy. He’s the opposite of everything we stand for—ruthless to the core. I want my freedom, but Hades wants me. And I’ve walked straight into his trap...”
- Hard Justice (The Alpha Antihero Series Book 2) by Sybil Bartel
- With a Lover’s Courage (Badge and Bullets Book 3) by Brittany Cournoyer
- Before the Call: A Small Town Hearts Novel by Emma Alcott <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!
- Halfway to Someday (Wild Child Book 1) by Layla Dorine <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!
- Safe In Your Arms (Salutem Book 6) by Megs Pritchard <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!
- The Goodnight Kiss (The Unseelie Court Book 1) by Gwen Rivers <— SHE CAN KILL THEM WITH A KISS “…Nic Rutherford is tired of feigning a normal life. She’d rather embrace her strange ability to track local predators and kill them with a kiss. And when her best friend dies, she demands a secretive werewolf help her cross the veil to bring the dead girl back. When her shifter partner reveals the truth behind Nic’s forgotten history, she pushes further into the treacherous Fae realm…“
- Aurora Witch (Paranormal Hunter Academy Book 2) by Rae Hendricks
- Ink & Arrows: A fantasy romance by Shruthi Viswanathan
- Be With Me by L.E. Wilson <— HE’S A MODEL & SHE’S THE MARRIED PHOTOGRAPHER… “...The last time I saw her, she was married. So I did my job and left. However, I never stopped thinking about her. Not once. Now, a year later, the ring on her finger is gone. There’s nothing stopping me from going after what I want. Not even the destructive road my life is on….”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Fashion Jungle by Rachel Van Dyken & Kathy Ireland – January 28th 2020
- Wicked Bite: A Night Rebel Novel by Jeaniene Frost – January 28th 2020
- When You See Me: A Novel by Lisa Gardner – January 28th 2020
- And Then One Day (Magnolia Sound Book 4) by Samantha Chase – January 28th 2020
- Darker Than Love by Anna Zaires – January 28th 2020
- House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City) by Sarah J. Maas – January 28th 2020
- Vendetta Road (Torpedo Ink Book 3) by Christine Feehan – January 28th 2020
- Marriage on Madison Avenue (The Central Park Pact Book 3) by Lauren Layne – January 28th 2020
- Even If It Hurts by Marni Mann – January 28th 2020
- Rules of Engagement by J.T. Geissinger – January 28th 2020
- Frenemies by Emma Hart – January 28th 2020
- Bastard Bachelor Society (The Bachelors Club) by Sara New – January 28th 2020
- A Favor for a Favor (All In Book 2) by Helena Hunting – January 28th 2020
Firecracker: A contemporary romance by Kelly Jamieson – January 28th 2020
- Wherever You Are (Bad Reputation Duet Book 2) by – January 28th 2020
- The Look-Alike by Erica Spindler – January 28th 2020
- Heartland by Sarina Bowen – January 28th 2020
- The Romeo Effect: A Romantic Comedy (Cupids Book 3) by Lila Monroe – January 28th 2020
- The Other People: A Novel by C. J. Tudor – January 28th 2020
- The Rogue Captain (The Lost Planet Series Book 6) by K. Webster – January 30 2020
- Intern Girl (Southern Girl Series Book 3) by Georgia Cates – January 30 2020
- Dirty Sweet Valentine: And Other Filthy Tales of Love by Laurelin Paige – January 31st 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).