<— GOOD MORNING AND HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!! Carian Cole just had a new release go LIVE EARLY and it’s already ranking at #37 on Amazon as we speak! HOLY MOLY!!! Don’t Kiss the Bride: An Age Gap, Marriage of Convenience and it sounds like all sorts of delightful romance trouble and everyone is loving it!!! Check out their comments below. 😉
1.) I made meatloaf this weekend!! One of my favorite meals, and I wish I could have it with mashed potatoes, but mashed cauliflower it is… *sigh* 😉
2.) I chatted with one of my best friends on the phone for an hour or two yesterday. It’s so nice to reconnect like that with people I haven’t spoken to in awhile.
3.) I didn’t watch any movies this weekend and all. Just read…
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— For new members only. If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
- Don’t Kiss the Bride: An Age Gap, Marriage of Convenience by Carian Cole <— AGE GAP ROMANCE JUST WENT LIVE & SO MANY ARE LOVING IT!!! “…Jude “Lucky” Lucketti wasn’t just a sexy, brooding construction worker. He was my own personal hero who seemed to be in all the right places at the right times. Like when my car broke down and I needed a ride home, and when I face planted on the sidewalk right in front of him and had to be taken to the emergency room. Those weren’t exactly my best moments, but they were his. We became friends, and it didn’t matter that he was sixteen years older than me. We had a lot in common—like our love of old rock music and vintage fast cars, and our aversion to relationships. When he approached me with a crazy idea to help me out, I couldn’t say no…”
Daffy: This book is beyond!!!! Absolutely loved it!
Nancy: JUST WOW!! MY 5* REVIEW; DON’T KISS THE BRIDE is one of those books that is the main reason “I Love to Read Books!” This story was able to keep me reading way into the night.
Julie: Just discovered this author. Since start of the year I have read every book and loved them all. Originally read on Kindle Unlimited and then loved each one so much I then purchased every book so I can reread whenever I want. Will now buy anything she writes and just grabbed this one now. Thank you for the link.
Michele: Love age gap ,can wait to dive in
Fiona: I read this last night “Dont Kiss The Bride” absolutely brill; would recommend +++
- The F It List (Love You Forever Book 6) by Alexis Winter <— SHE’S SWEARING OFF MEN! “…After some serious self-reflection (and momentarily swearing off men forever) I decided the only way to figure out what I want in life is to make a list. My F It List—A journey to self-discovery and kicking ass! But when Grayson AKA, temptation wrapped in a three-piece-suit, offers to help me cross a few items off the list my plan goes a little…off the rails…“
- Heart of Gold (Dark Kings Book 20) by Donna Grant
- Magic Julep (The Magic & Mixology Mystery Series Book 7) by Gina LaManna
- Dangers of Love (The Scottish Billionaires Book 5) by M. S. Parker
- Devilish Mate (Claimed By Lucifer Book 2) by Elizabeth Briggs
- Fire (Brewed Book 4) by Molly McAdams <— SHE’S THE GIRL NEXT DOOR! “…Girl next door. My best friend. Sweeter than honey and stronger than whiskey. And the answer to my enraged soul. From the moment she came skipping onto our ranch when we were kids, I knew she was my future—my everything. One touch, the fire in me cools. One kiss, that rage melts away. But the girl who’s stood by my side through brawls, cop cars, and kids of our own warned me years ago: One more fight, and she’s gone…”
- Laces (Boys of Hawthorne Asylum) by Tempi Lark
- Reclaimed (Shadow Beast Shifters Book 2) by Jaymin Eve
- The Endless Road to Sunshine by Nicky James <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “...A new city. A new job. A new name. Maybe everyone will leave me alone and let me wallow in peace. But Skylar Dawson, a student almost twenty years my junior, has a different plan. Everything about him is endless—his eyes, his smile, even his babbling mouth. He shines with a blinding inner light I can’t ignore. He’s a ray of sunshine in my dark world. Skylar Dawson will not be ignored...”
- Getting Even by Clair B. Poulson
- Wild Moon: A Rejected Mate Romance by C.R. Jane and Mila Young
- Shadowed Heart: A Dark Reverse Harem Romance (A Death So Sweet Book 1) by Candace Wondrak
- Nanny For The Alien King: A SciFi Romance (Intergalactic Fated Mates Book 1) by Athena Storm and Tara Star
- Ice Queen: An Accidental Pregnancy Romance by Lilian Monroe
- See You Never by Delaney Lynn <— HE WON’T LET THEM…“…Ace can’t be more mesmerized by Ember. Everything about her fascinates him. But Ember believes she is only average, having experienced very little attention from men in the past to build up her confidence. Their mutual attraction is hard to ignore. Ace could be the one thing missing from Ember’s life. She may be the one thing Ace didn’t know he needed. They could be happy together, if only Sawyer will let them…”
- My Forbidden Boss: An Office Romance (The Billionaire Brothers Series Book 2) by Kelli Walker
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Still Standing (Wild West MC Series Book 1) by Kristen Ashley – February 2nd 2021
- This Close to Okay: A Novel by Leesa Cross-Smith – February 2nd 2021
- The Four Winds: A Novel by Kristin Hanna – February 2nd 2021
- How To Save A Life by P. Dangelico – February 2nd 2021
- The Hunt (By Kiss and Claw Book 2) by Melissa Haag – February 2nd 2021
- Girls with Bright Futures: A Novel by Tracy Dobmeier – February 2nd 2021
- The Project: A Novel by Courtney Summers – February 2nd 2021
- A Book A Day Presents: Color Theory by Renita McKinney, A.M. Kusi, Anne Welch, Arden Aoide, Kenna Rey, Blair Babylon, Carmen Cook, CA Miconi, Danielle Pearl, Eden Butler – February 2nd, 2021
- Girl A: A Novel by Abigail Dean – February 2nd 2021
- A Stranger in Town (Casey Duncan Novels Book 6) by Kelley Armstrong – February 2nd 2021
- All the Tides of Fate (All the Stars and Teeth Duology Book 2) by Adalyn Grace – February 2nd 2021
- Much Ado About You by Samantha Young – February 2nd 2021
- The Survivors: A Novel by Jane Harper – February 2nd 2021
- Until Then (Cape Harbor Book 2) by Heidi McLaughlin – February 2nd 2021
- The Bookworm’s Guide to Flirting (The Bookworm’s Guide, #3) by Emma Hart – February 2nd 2021
- Faithless in Death: An Eve Dallas Novel by J.D. Robb – February 2nd 2021
- The Project: A Novel by Courtney Summers – February 2nd 2021
- Endless Love: A Billionaire Romance (Forever Us Book 3) by Bianca Borell – February 4th 2021
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!