HOLY MOLY this is one of THE BEST Monday Early Birds lists in a long time. SO MANY of our favorite authors released something new in the last 24 hours, and my eyes are BUGGING OUT!!! Penelope Ward, Melanie Harlow, A.L. Jackson, Bella Jewel, Ella Frank, Max Monroe just to name a few. 😉 This is CRAZY!!! YAY US!!! Plus a bunch of new-to-me authors and I got blurb jolts on some of those too. 😉
1.) I spent Saturday with one of my best friends and we discovered the coolest town in my own county with the most fun shops (loaded in antiques, and new shiny things – I bought myself a wind chime that looks like it’s copper or something and it has tiny pineapples that chime. SO pretty). I hear pineapples are considered good luck for a home. All the shops in this area are old antique victorian style homes turned into stores.
2.) Then we found this “High Tea” little restaurant right next door, that was as shabby chic as you can imaging it… pink and flowery and girly and loaded in stuff EVERYWHERE (but in a theme), even the bathroom had a bunch of gowns hanging in it as part of the decor. We ate salads and had a tomato pie thingie there.
3.) Then we went driving all around looking at all the beautiful houses (new and old) on the river. Huge shady oak trees everywhere. It was a beautiful paradise.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— For new members only. If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
- The Crush by Penelope Ward <— PENELOPE WARD’S LATEST!!! SHE’S ALWAYS CRUSHED ON HER BROTHER’S BEST FRIEND & NOW THEY’RE ROOMMATES!!! “…We were all in our twenties now. Jace had moved in with my brother, Nathan, and me to help us make ends meet after our parents died. It was just the three of us—an odd family dynamic. Living under our roof, Jace was as bossy and protective as ever. But he certainly didn’t look at me like a sister anymore. That was what made things so complicated…”
- Slade: Not every girl loves a bad boy by Stella Andrews
- Captured by the Fae King (Sins of the Fae King Book 1) by Jennifer Thorn
- Call Me Crazy by Melanie Harlow <— MELANIE HARLOW’S LATEST!! MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE ALERT!! “…It was the perfect plan. I needed a wife–temporarily–in order to inherit the family business. And she needed a favor–the kind that takes nine months to deliver. We had it all worked out, from the no-touching policy on our wedding night (her rule) to the no-falling-in-love decree (mine). She’d marry me, I’d give her the means to have the baby she’d always wanted, and one year later we’d amicably part ways with no hassle, no demands, and certainly no regrets…“
- My Wicked Princess (Club Wicked LA Book 1) by Ann Mayburn
- Beguiled: A Paranormal Women’s Fiction Novel (Betwixt & Between Book Three) by Darynda Jones <— DARYNDA JONES ALERT!
- Beneath the Stars: A Friends-to-Lovers Rockstar Romance by A.L. Jackson <— A.L. JACKSON’S LATEST!!! ROCK STAR ALERT!! “…Country-rock’s newest superstar. Fun. Wild. Ready to show the world a good time. He’s so off-limits it isn’t even funny. So out of reach he might as well be a poster tacked on my wall. Too bad every time he looks at me, my heart races out of control. Now, I’m stuck living with him for the entire summer…We’re only supposed to be friends. Still, I should have known it was a terrible idea when I started sneaking into his room. Especially when it’s clear he’s keeping secrets...”
- Wicked Wish (Dragon’s Gift: The Storm Book 1) by Veronica Douglas and Linsey Hall
- The Rule Breaker (Players on Ice Book 9) by Cathryn Fox
- Biker Schmiker : Turf Wars #1 by Bella Jewel <— BELLA JEWEL ALERT!! SHE OWNS A SUCCESSFUL CAFE UNTIL THE BIKER CLUB MOVES INTO HER AREA!! “…She prides herself in her witty personality, bubbly demeanor and strength to take her dreams by the horns. She is unstoppable and determined. That is, of course, until a biker club moves into the empty garage she shares a parking lot with. For years, that garage has been empty and Evelina has had the space entirely to herself. Now, there are cars, motorbikes, parties, half naked women, alcohol and a President that is rude, gorgeous and refusing to keep the noise down...”
- Second Chances in Chianti (Escape to Tuscany Book 2) by T.A. Williams
- Sins & Riches: A Dark Contemporary Reverse Harem Romance (Scarlett’s Sins Book 1) by Cecelia Rose
- Pure Seduction (Chamberlin Brothers Book 1) by Ella Frank <— ELLA FRANK’S LATEST!!! HE ONCE BROKE HER HEART… “…The last time I saw Noah Chamberlin, I was a doe-eyed innocent and he was the boy of my dreams. My future was all planned out down to the wedding dress, until one morning I woke up and he was gone. You’d think after all these years, I’d feel the same blind indignation and rage that has haunted me since that day. Instead, the second I set eyes on him again, I felt something altogether unwanted and unexpected—lust. If the rumors are true, he’s only going to be in Chamberlin for a few days. I can handle that, as long as he stops looking at me as though he’s thinking about the last time we were together...”
- Love me, If you Dare (Wagers and Wallflowers Book 1) by Alyssa Clarke
- Her Protective Mountain Man (Strong Mountain Men of Burly Creek Book 4) by Flora Madison
- Twist of Fate: A sexy friends-to-lovers, single-mom romance. (stand-alone) by Tia Louise <— ONE WEEK OF INTIMACY WITH HER BEST FRIEND & NOW HE’S GONE… “...I’m one of the few people who knows the first-round NFL draft pick wants more than a life of sports. Because we’re friends, right? Not anymore. Now he’s gone, and I’m trying to get my career back on track. Mamma said a guy would never put your dreams ahead of his. But the twist of fate? It’s something you never see coming...”
- Flashpoint (Forged in Fire) by Skye Jordan
- Dragon Lawyer’s Runaway Bride: A Irish Dragon Shifter Romance (Irish Dragon Mafia Book 4) by Maia Starr
- The Price of Possession: A Reverse Harem Tale (Pizza Shop Exorcist Book 1) by Dakota Brown <— THE DEMON PRINCE SHE CAN’T SAY NO TO… “...When my family died at the hands of a demon prince, I hung up my exorcist hat. I’d failed to protect them, and while I was willing to risk myself, the price had risen too high. Now I’m serving up hot, fresh pizzas to everyone who wants them. I was the only person left to inherit the family business and I’m doing my best to keep it up and running in honor of my loved ones. These days, my biggest challenge is telling off a rampaging customer, and endless paperwork. That is, until he shows up again…”
- Shifting Trust (Crescent City Witch Book 2) by Meredith Clarke
- Show-Off in Spurs (Crossroads Book 5) by Em Petrova
- Hot Stuff by Max Monroe <— THE LATEST BY MAX MONROE IS LIVE!! SINGLE DAD FIREMAN ALERT!! But he’s forbidden to her… ohhhhhh!!! I wanna know why! “...But, see, there’s one teeny-tiny (read: huge) problem—if we got together, we’d have to keep our relationship a secret. I know. Who even am I? Some heroine in a freaking forbidden romance novel…” Let me guess, now you’re probably thinking…Whoa. Whoa. Whoa. Don’t do it, girl. Don’t fall for the sexy, off-limits man. It’s not worth it. Well, too late. I already went and did it…”
- Pretty Poison (Sinister in Savannah Book 3) by Aimee Nicole Walker <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- The Boss Assignment (Rogue Protectors Book 3) by Victoria Paige
- Twisted Little Lies: An Enemies to Lovers High School Bully Romance by Avery Fox
- Yours For The Taking (Falling For A Rose Book 12) by Stephanie Nicole Norris <— ADMIRING FROM AFAR… “…someone who admires Carla from afar happens to be the only person that’s invaded her dreams and awakened her passion for love. The problem is whenever their paths cross, it’s for a stimulating fleeting moment. When those moments end, his silence makes Carla wonder if their chemistry is a figment of her imagination…”
- The Outcast (Men of the North Book 13) by Elin Peer
- Dr. Langson: A Billionaires Desires Book 6 by Aria Charlotte
- Playboy: A Bad Boy Romance (The Billionaire Brothers Series Book 3) by Kelli Walker
- Line of Duty: I Love Mounties by Brynn Paulin
- Extra Credit by Autumn Reed <— REVERSE HAREM!!! SHE IS CRUSHING ON THE GUY SHE’S TUTORING ONLINE BUT… “…We were just trying to pass our philosophy class and save a little money by sharing a tutor. But, now that we’ve gotten to know GildedGirl, it doesn’t feel right to continue deceiving her. How do we confess that it’s all been a lie? That the person she thinks she knows isn’t one guy…but three?”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Tequila Rose by Willow Winters – February 23rd 2021
- The Crush by Penelope Ward – February 22, 2021
- The Last True Gentleman (True Gentlemen Book 12) by Grace Burrowes – February 23rd 2021
- Magic Misled (The Lizzie Grace Series Book 7) by Keri Arthur – February 23rd 2021
- Quiet in Her Bones by Nalini Singh – February 23rd 2021
- The Marriage Pass by Briana Cole – February 23rd 2021
- Make It Sweet by Kristen Callihan – February 23rd 2021
- Conjugal Visits (Souls Chapel Revenants MC Book 2) by Lani Lyn Vale – February 23rd 2021
- Candy Colored Sky by Ginger Scott – February 26th 2021
- The Wedding Game by Meghan Quinn – March 1st 2021
- Infinite by Brian Freeman – March 1st 2021
- Dotted Lines (Runaway Book 5) by Devney Perry – March 2nd 2021
- The Affair: A Novel by Danielle Steel – March 2nd 2021
- When He’s An Alpha (The Olympus Pride Book 2) by Suzanne Wright – March 2nd 2021
- Every Last Fear: A Novel by Alex Finlay – March 2nd 2021
- A Discovery of Secrets and Fate (Chronicles of the Stone Veil Book 2) by Sawyer Bennett – March 2nd 2021
- Covet (Crave Book 3) by Tracy Wolff – March 2nd 2021
- When He’s An Alpha (The Olympus Pride Book 2) by Suzanne Wright – March 2nd 2021
- Chain of Iron (The Last Hours Book 2) by Cassandra Clare – March 2nd 2021
- Life After Death: A Novel (The Coldest Winter Ever Book 2) by Sister Souljah – March 2nd 2021
- Underboss: A With Me In Seattle Mafia Novel Kristen Proby – March 2nd 2021
- Bridge of Souls (City of Ghosts #3) by Victoria Schwab – March 2nd 2021
- Left to Envy (An Adele Sharp Mystery—Book Six) by Blake Pierce – March 2nd 2021
- Later by Stephen King – March 2nd 2021
- We Begin at the End by Chris Whitaker – March 2nd 2021 <— Michele G LOVED THIS!!
Michele G: Maryse, I just finished We Begin at the End by Chris Whitaker yesterday. Absolutely amazing! Gave me serious Where the Crawdads Sing vibes.
It wasn’t set near the coast and wasn’t the same time period…it was all in the character development. I really loved it. I believe it releases on 3/2…but I had to pop in and let you know.
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!