HAPPY MONDAY EARLY BIRDS!!! LOOKIT WHAT JUST WENT LIVE! We have early releases by Kylie Scott, Susan Fanetti, and Katy Regnery and I love all three of ’em!! 😀
1.) It’s still dark out this morning! I usually wake up with the sun coming up, but the time change makes it weird.
2.) Cilantro Feta Chicken sausage is really yummy!! I made that for supper last night with roasted cauliflower and broccoli (that had been marinated in lemon juice and olive oil & salt and pepper) and it was great.
3.) I need coffee so bad right now. This hour thing has thrown me off. 😉 Any excuse for coffee. LOL!
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Thunder (Capital City MMA Book 1) by Susan Fanetti <— EX-PRISONER/MMA FIGHTER… “…Nina Rodriguez is trying to get her life started. Her days are filled with work and school, slowly climbing toward a meaningful career. Her aspirations aren’t flashy, but she wants a life with purpose. When Nina comes to the Capital City Fight Center so her brother, Thor’s teammate, can teach her to fight, she and Thor really notice each other for the first time. After that they fall hard and fast, even while they’re taking things slow...”
Jan: The new Susan Fanetti, Thunder, comes out in a couple of days. New series – MMA fighters 😀 Could be good 😀
- The Rich Boy by Kylie Scott <— HE’S THE BUSBOY/BILLIONAIRE AND IT’S ABOUT TO GET MESSY!! “...Only there’s so much more to him than that. Billionaire playboy? Check. Troubled soul? Check. The owner of my heart, the man I’ve moved halfway across the country to be with, who’s laying the world at my feet in order to convince me to never leave? Check. Check. Check. But nobody does complicated like the one percent. This is not your everyday rags-to-riches, knight-in-shining armor whisking the poor girl off her feet kind of story. No, this is much messier...”
- The Raven and the Dove by Kaitlyn Davis
- The Mirror & the Light by Hilary Mantel
- Where the Stars Fall by Ana Simons <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!! “…Seeing Olivia again, so unexpectedly, at his best friend’s wedding stirs up memories he had long ago put away. She’d been his first love, his kindred spirit… and the woman who left him without saying so much as goodbye. Which doesn’t make him want her less. He knows it, the moment she locks her deep green eyes on his. Even knowing it might be too late to repair what’s been once broken, Brian refuses to lose her again and sets out to find a way back to her heart. But it’s been more than ten years since their story was left unfinished…”
- Adrian (Love Under the Lights Book 3) by Rochelle Paige and Ella Fox
- Storiebook Charm (A Spellbound Novel 1) by Melissa Bourbon
- My Valdez Valentine (An Odds-Are-Good Standalone Romance Book 4) by Katy Regnery <— KATY REGNERY ALERT!! ALASKAN PILOT ON THE ALASKAN PERSONALS SITE!! “…When Los Angeles lawyer Addison receives a desperate voice mail from her adventure-seeking brother, Elliot, she hires Alaskan helicopter pilot Gideon (whom she first discovers via an ad in the Odds Are Good) to take her to her brother’s last known location. As the two uncover more and more details about Elliot’s last days, they find themselves falling deeply for each other…”
- A Shade of Vampire 86: A Break of Seals by Bella Forrest
- Death & Desire: A Snarky Urban Fantasy Detective Series (The Jezebel Files Book 2) by Deborah Wilde
- Damn Wright (The Wrights Book 2) by Skye Jordan <— LOVE TRIANGLE ALERT!! “…Emma Reeves is a survivor. Even the trauma of losing the love of her life couldn’t crush her desire to become a doctor. Engaged to a successful surgeon and weeks away from finishing her residency, Emma’s path is set. Until the man who broke her heart resurfaces with an offer too good to refuse. Now, Emma is forced to choose between two dreams—the one that saved her all those years ago, and the one that ripped her world apart…”
- Single Dad On Tap by Cathryn Fox
- You Will Break (Rules of Bennett Book 3) by Ember Michaels
- Treachery Prequel (Antihero Inferno Book 1) by Lily White <— LILY WHITE DARK READ ALERT!! “…A dark presence that repels as much as he attracts, Tanner is the poisoned apple I want to bite even when I know it will destroy me. Our story started in college, but I ran from him so far I believed I was safe. I should have known he’d find me eventually. I should have known that nobody escapes…”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Love Hard (Hard Play Book 3) by Nalini Singh – March 10th 2020
- A Good Neighborhood: A Novel by Therese Anne Fowler – March 10th 2020
- The Deep by Alma Katsu – March 10th 2020
- Creole Kingpin (Magnolia Duet Book 1) by Meghan March – March 10th 2020
- Smoke Bitten (A Mercy Thompson Novel Book 12) by Patricia Briggs – March 10th 2020
- Diamonds Are a Girl’s Best Friend: A Novel by Jenny Colgan – March 10th 2020
- The Queen’s Bargain (Black Jewels Book 10) by Anne Bishop – March 10th 2020
- My Dark Vanessa: A Novel by Kate Elizabeth Russell – March 10th 2020
- Enticing Liam (Big Sky Royals Book 2) by Kristen Proby – March 10th 2020
- Maybe Swearing Will Help (SWAT Generation 2.0 Book 3) by Lani Lynn Vale – March 10th 2020
- In Fury Lies Mischief (Midnight Mayhem: Book II) by Emo Jones – March 10th 2020
- The Deep by Alma Katsu – March 10th 2020
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle – March 10th 2020
- Absolving Blue (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha) (On Call Book 4) by Freya Barker – March 10th 2020
- The Truths We Told (Secrets and Truths Duet Book 2) by E.K. Blair – March 12th 2020
- The Trade by Meghan Quinn – March 12th 2020
- Reborn Yesterday by Tessa Bailey – March 16th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).
Good morning! 🌞
1, It’s going to be in the 60’s here today! Woot woot We are usually dealing with blizzards in March.
2, Making lasagna tonight which is not only yummy but….it’s so big that we eat two nights in a row. Yay me as I won’t have to plan dinner tomorrow.
3, Did you know that elves sneak in my house every night and use dishes and fill up my hamper with dirty clothes?? Weird huh?? 😉 I need some elf repellent.
Oh my goodness how I want lasagna so bad!!!!
There must be a keto version?? Or make it with sliced zucchini instead of noodles? I think only thing I use that you can’t have is the pasta. Omg…speaking of zucchini…a restuarant near me makes breaded/fried zucchini & eggplant lasagna. TO DIE FOR!! Not keto though.
Yes sliced zucchini works well… or eggplant parmesan type thing too!
LOL!! PESKY ELVES!!
LOL Leslie…I swear I have elves too! If you find that repellent, please share.
Enjoy the lasagna…it sounds so yummy!!
1. I’m currently in a clawfoot tub in Normandy drinking my weight in Bordeaux.
2. We did the Normandy coast D-Day tour today and it was beyond anything I could have imagined. Surreal and emotional. I love that there are no regulations here and you can actually stand on famous battlefields!
3. I am in love with Brugge. Someone on here bullied (jk!) me into going and it may be my new favorite place. We stayed in a cottage in the city centre with a garden and chickens! (And a cast iron fireplace and ginormous soaking tub!!) Airbnb people!!
4. SXSW was canceled. 🙁
But I get to see my poodle sooner!! 🙂
I AM SO JEALOUS OF YOUR HEAVEN RIGHT NOW!!!
I told the hubs to get dressed so we could go do more WWII stuff but I’m also secretly on the lookout for apple orchids. I’m feeling a French hero who makes cider in Normandy and stumbles upon a lost American girl. #research 😍
VERY good research!!! I like your style, R!
I like the sound of that!
Hopefully no Corona virus cooties there.
No one’s talking about it that we can tell. Not in the smaller villages anyway. We are avoiding trains (we were planning to take a train to Brussels or Paris and decided to skip it) and using a ton of sanitizer. And a few people kind of looked at us funny when we reached out to shake hands so I’m thinking that might be a thing here. No touchie!
That sounds so awesome R. 🙂