HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE! I hope you had a wonderful Easter weekend and were still able to keep up with some of your usual traditions (despite everything), or maybe even make new ones? I’d love to hear about it!!
P.S. ALSO STILL ON ➔➔➔ TWO FREE MONTHS KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. 😲👏👏👏
1.) I totally crashed yesterday. I usually make this list on Sunday nights, but I just wanted to read last night (I didn’t have the energy for much – and reading felt cozy), so here I am, starting the list now, early in the morning. However the list is officially late, ’cause I usually have it posted AND complete by now. *sigh*
2.) I had a pretty good weekend in regards to life in general – despite the current state of the world. Though to be honest, I moped hard. This was my strongest moping session yet. I didn’t watch anything good (didn’t even try), I didn’t post fun blog posts, I barely interacted with the online world in general. BUT I did read, and I DID cook because…
3.) I finally went grocery shopping at 8am (when they opened) on Saturday. I hadn’t been in 4 or 5 weeks!! But I was officially out of some stuff I truly wanted and it was time to venture out. I was hoping to get there before anyone else, but while it wasn’t crazy, it was still pretty busy and full. I did get everything I wanted including eggs, and CHEESE!!! 😀
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- The Rogue by J.R. Ward <— RE-RELEASE BY J.R. WARD!! “…Madeline’s been burned enough in the past to know better, but Spike is the only man that has caught her eye time and time again. For some reason, he’s determined to avoid her, but when she desperately needs help to ward off her scheming family, Spike is the one at her side. And even though he says they can only be friends, his actions tell a very different story…”
- Born of Mist and Legend (Highland Legends Book 3) by Kat Bastion
- Prison Princess: Paranormal Prison by CoraLee June and Rebecca Royce
- Conspiracy To Murder (The Finnegan Connection Book 2) by Heather Graham
- The Experiment by Megan Hart <— MEGAN HART ALERT!! “…A thousand dollars is a lot of money, so Melissa and Matt agree to a special Psych Department experiment. What begins with handholding is meant to lead them toward more, but can science prove love? Or is it the other way around?”
- The Beast (Wicked Villains Book 4) by Katee Robert <— DARK ROMANCE ALERT!! “…Once upon a time, I fell in love with two men. Their feelings for me were matched only by their hatred for each other. Gaeton, with his brash charm and casual cruelty. Beast, his lust equal to his penchant for violence. Being with them was sinful and perfect in different ways. In the end, I couldn’t choose, and I lost them both…”
- Easy Rumba: A Boudreaux Universe Novel Part of: Easy Reunion: by Anna Edwards <— SINGLE MOM & NOW HE’S HER PARTNER ON A DANCE SHOW… “…Elise Landry is friends with Gabrielle Boudreaux, they bonded over their single parent status. She’s a divorced actress forced out of Hollywood when she split from her more famous husband. But when she’s given the chance to resurrect her career on a famous dance show, she does so on one proviso, she’s partnered with the man who she grew up with and hasn’t seen in fourteen years...”
- Sexy Dirty Cowboy by Elle Thorpe
- THEODORE: A Maverick’s Hollow Novel (Eagle Ridge Cowboys Book 1) by Crimson Syn
- Nowhere to Hide by Lisa Jackson and Rachel Lee
- One Last Time: Andino + Haven – A Companion by Bethany-Kris <— Note: One Last Time is a 16k novella companion to the Andino + Haven duet. It is not and should not be read as a standalone.
- Coop: A Reed Security Romance by Giulia Lagomarsino
- Defuse (Infernal Council Book 2) by Maya Nicole
- Long Tall Texans: Rodrigo (Long, Tall Texans) by Diana Palmer
- Dark Kings: A Paranormal Romance (Feathers and Fate Book 1) by Sadie Moss <— REVERSE HAREM!!
- An Unsuitable Lady for a Lord by Cathleen Ross
- Catch My Heart (Stanislaskis) by Nora Roberts
- BOUND: A Dark, Mafia, Enemies-to-Lovers, MF Romance by Serena Akeroyd <— THE COP & THE LEADER OF A STREET GANG ALERT!! “…Apart? They’re a nightmare waiting to happen. Together? The world will burn. It’s in everyone’s best interest that the undercover cop turned rogue and the leader of Los Lobos, a notorious street gang in NYC, don’t fall for each other, but that’s love for you—it hits right where you least expect it…”
- Mr. McCall’s Contract: A Dark Romance Novella by Nova Edwins
- Corrupt Kingdom: A Standalone Enemies-to-Lovers Romance by Ava Harrison
- Madam Temptress (The Magnolia Duet Book 2) by Meghan March – April 14th 2020
- Sunrise on Half Moon Bay Robyn Carr – April 14th 2020
- Dante’s Circle Reborn by Carrie Ann Ryan – April 14th 2020
- Finding Forever: A Treading Water Novel by Marie Force – April 14th 2020
- Southern Comfort (The Southern Series Book 2) by Natasha Madison – April 14th 2020
- The Unwanted Challenge (Empath Found Book 2) by Colette Rhodes – April 15th 2020
- Glass Hearts (Awaken My Heart: Corinne and Vance, Book One) by Danica Raimz – April 16th 2020
- Do Me a Favor: A sizzling, second chance rom com! (Mile High Matched Book 4) by Christina Hovland – April 17th 2020
- Kodiak Lumberjack (An Odds-Are-Good Standalone Romance Book 5) by Katy Regnery – April 20th 2020
- Wild for You (Hot Jocks Book 6) by Kendall Ryan – April 20th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).