It’s Monday already? 😉 Happy Monday everyone!! I hope you all had a great weekend, and if you read (or are reading) something awesome, let me know. In the meantime, here are today’s early birds, and that one to the left is already at #1 on all of Amazon Kindle. Doesn’t surprise me though, considering the authors.
1.) I learned to shoot a bow this weekend. I feel like Katniss. 😉 Though, obviously, not nearly as good. 😂
2.) I was warned that some of my back muscles would feel it the next day, and OMG YES. I thought it would be my right shoulder blade, considering the “pulling back” but it’s actually my LEFT shoulder blade muscle area that is screaming at me right now. It took awhile for my muscles to feel it, but here it is. Also my forearm (left).
3.) I discovered some new music to love over the weekend. My Alexa is probably annoyed with my demands of “play it again”.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— For new members only. If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
- Not Pretending Anymore by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland <— HE’S HER NEW ROOMMATE! Tee hee!!! 😉 “…I’d definitely requested the big guy find me a drop-dead gorgeous man on more than one occasion…just not as my roommate. Declan Tate talked me into interviewing him anyway. While he was amusing and charismatic, I wouldn’t have been comfortable living with a man, so I regretfully declined. Then cupcakes showed up at my door—freshly baked by Declan and just as sinfully delicious as he was. You could say he was persistent. I eventually folded. It wasn’t like I had another viable candidate anyway. Plus, I was interested in someone else. And Declan was into another woman. So it wasn’t like anything would happen romantically…”
- The Travel in Between by Chloe L Stevenson
- Big Roomie by Penny Wylder
- The Dreamer’s Flower Shoppe (Friends & Neighbors Book 2) by Ava Miles
- Broken Ride (Men of Valor MC) by Mila Crawford <— HE ONCE SAVED HER… “…He was the quiet one. The deadly one. The man who watched me from afar. I knew Patriot helped save me when I was just a teenager. The seed was planted then and it grew, against all odds, to flower into something beautiful. All it took was our faith in one another. But our lives were intertwined with the scars of our past. Now we have to chip away at our tragic history to find our forever…”
- Inherited Malice: A Dark Secret Society Romance by Alta Hensley and Stasia Black
- Mr. Second Chance: An Enemies to Lovers Romance by Annabelle Love
- Tangled Web: A Small Town Romance (The Cortell Brothers Book 6) by Giulia Lagomarsino
- Falling For The Brooding Recluse (Small Town Big Curves Book 4) by Flora Madison
- Caged (Gold Hockey Book 11) by Elise Faber <— HOCKEY STAR ALERT!!! She was incredibly shy and avoided them all “…As video coach for the San Francisco Gold hockey franchise, Dani spent her days wrapped in a technological bubble. She studied tape, prepared clips for the players, and generally avoided other people. Until Ethan. She’d thought he was going to ask her to fix his computer. Instead, he’d asked her out...”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Vampire: A Dark Protectors/Rebels Novella by Rebecca Zanetti – April 13th 2021
- When the Stars Go Dark: A Novel by Paula McLain – April 13th 2021
- How to Catch a Duke (Rogues to Riches Book 6) by Grace Burrowes – April 13th 2021
- The Venice Sketchbook: A Novel by Rhys Bowen – April 13th 2021
- Bombshells by Sarina Bowen – April 13th 2021
- What You Never Knew: A Novel by Jessica Hamilton – April 13th 2021
- Near You by Mary Burton – April 13th 2021
- Man Eater: A romantic suspense by January James – April 15th 2021
- Words We Never Say by Heidi Dischler – April 18th 2021
- The Last Night in London by Karen White – April 20th 2021
- Hour of the Witch: A Novel by Chris Bohjalian – April 20th 2021
- State of Affairs by Marie Force – April 20th 2021
- The Son of Mr. Suleman: A Novel by Eric Jerome Dickey – April 20th 2021
- Autumn Night Whiskey (Tequila Rose Book 2) by Willow Winters – April 20th 2021
- Lodestone by Katherine Forrister – April 20th 2021
- Mirrorland by Carole Johnstone – April 20th 2021
- Lover Unveiled by J.R. Ward – April 20th 2021
- The Crown of Gilded Bones by Jennifer L. Armentrout – April 20th 2021
- Quit Bein’ Ugly (The Southern Gentleman Series Book 3) by Lani Lynn Vale – April 20th 2021
- The Perfect Daughter: A Novel by D.J. Palmer – April 20th 2021
- Chaos and Love: College Sports Romance Stand-Alone (Campus Hotshots Book 2) by Michelle A. Valentine – April 20nd 2021
- The Virgin Rule Book (First To Score 1) by Lauren Blakely – April 23rd 2021
- The Healing by Lynda Faye Schmidt – April 23rd 2021
- Broken French: A widowed, billionaire, single dad romance by Natasha Boyd – April 26th 2021
- Bad Intentions (Intentions Duet Book 1) by Ella Frank – April 26th 2021
- Mafia King: A Mafia Royals Novella by Rachel Van Dyken – April 27th 2021
- Finding Ashley: A Novel by Danielle Steel – April 27th 2021
- Find Me: A Novel by Alafair Burke – April 27th 2021
- From the Embers by Aly Martinez – April 28th 2021
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!