P.S. ALSO STILL ON ➔➔➔ TWO FREE MONTHS KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. 😲👏👏👏
My latest “Three Things”:
1.) My friend bev (from our book crew here!!) once told me about salt and vinegar chicken wings & I freaked out with glee that this was even a thing! How had I never HEARD of that before, especially considering how much I love salt and vinegar flavor for anything and everything??! So I found this recipe last week, and I purchased the seasoning and I air-fried them and they were FANTASTIC!!!! My very favorite flavor of chicken wings ever. And now thanks to my ButcherBox was amazing… subscription, I get 3lbs of free chicken wings with every shipment so you can bet I’m all over this from now on.
2.) I watched The Invisible Man this weekend, and while yes, it was an expensive rental it was worth it (as if I went to the movies) but in the comfort of my own home with all my own Keto-safe snacks. LOL!! And I was pleasantly surprised. I didn’t know much about this story in previous versions (always assumed he was a super-hero of sorts?) but holy moly this movie was right up my alley!
Psych-thriller, gaslighting extraordinaire that had me on the edge of my seat (abused woman trying to escape her seriously abusive and gaslighting husband) and trying to start over again… in hiding. AND oh boy it does not disappoint. A couple of crazy twists and unforgettable scenes, and the downward spiral is totally TOTALLY believable. She’s an incredible INCREDIBLE actress and I believed her!! The ending was not as great as the whole movie lead up to (a bit far-fetched and that’s a stretch considering how crazy this story is) but still worth the watch!! Unforgettable!!!
3.) I found my burst of energy and creativity this weekend and planted my container garden!!! Planted all sorts of stuff from seed (basil, dill, cilantro, bell peppers, butternut squash, spinach, arugula). Usually I’d buy baby starters at Home Depot, but this season is the perfect opportunity to start from scratch. *fingers crossed* it works out. Either way, it was fun, and therapeutic!!!
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Wild for You (Hot Jocks Book 6) by Kendall Ryan <— KENDALL RYAN ALERT!! HOCKEY STAR IS HER GRUMPY NEW ROOMMATE!! “…He’s growly. Grumpy. Stubborn. And now, my new roommate. Walking away from my disastrous last relationship was an easy decision, but moving in with a friend-of-a-friend hockey star who’s rarely home? Not quite as simple...”
- Sin & Lightning (Demigods of San Francisco Book 5) by K.F. Breene
- FOLLOW THROUGH: A Second Chance Medical Romance (The Doctor Is In Book 2) by Ava Greene
- Chiseled and Cherished (Moon Ranch Book 3) by Em Petrova
- Here With Me: A Best Friend’s Brother stand-alone romance by Tia Louise <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE!! “…Now I’m home, released from service with hidden scars. Now my secrets are the demons that grow stronger every day. I try to send her away, but I can’t let her go. She’s my reason to fight, and I’ll walk through hell to be the man she deserves. To give her a reason to stay here with me…”
- The Beginning of Everything by Catherine Lievens
- Succubus Chained (Paranormal Prison) by Heather Long
- Finding His Strength (The Dirty Heroes Collection 2) by Measha Stone
- ECSTASY by KV Rose <— THEIR LIVES COLLIDE ONE NIGHT… “…Three students at Caven U who are all really, really f*cking tired of life. Zara has a substance problem. Eli is a star athlete with a secret. And Alex? He’s just a f*cking a**hole. Their paths collide one night at a party that quickly spirals out of control. A series of volatile moments follow, enveloping the three of them in a whirlwind of drama, drugs, and destruction…”
- The Boss and the Brat: A Billionaire Romance by Sosie Frost
- Disciplinary Action by Onley James <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Lukas (Wylder Bluffs Fire Dept. Book 5) by Tarin Lex <— HER FIREFIGHTER FRIEND ALERT!! “…We’ve been friends for 13 years. He’s always there for me when I need support. Forget that he also looks super fine in his firefighter uniform. I don’t think of Lukas that way. Or I try not to… I have horrible luck with men and would do anything to preserve our friendship. Besides, Lukas doesn’t believe in love…”
- Bedding Mr. Birdsong by Deborah Camp <— HER NEIGHBOR IS NEWLY DIVORCED… “…A little birdy told me… Beautiful women fly in and out of Matthew Birdsong’s apartment, but no one has a permanent roost there. Matt caged his heart after a bitter divorce. Zaney Miller, his neighbor, believes she can set Matt’s heart free to love again. But can she do it without falling in love with him and breaking her own heart in the process?”
- Severance (Entangled Series Book 2) by C.M. Radcliff
- Black Widows Academy: Semester Two: (Dark Reverse Harem Romance) by Dahlia Briar
- Temper: An Alpha Hero Romance (Knights of Fury Book 3) by Chantal Fernando
- Fake It Till You Make It (Accidentally Viral Book 1) by Anne Harper <— FAKE RELATIONSHIP ALERT!! HER SECRETS ARE EXPOSED… “...if it wasn’t bad enough that she accidentally made her private blog very public, and all her innermost secrets and embarrassing moments are trending, now the entirety of the Internet is dying to know who her all-consuming, never-get-over-him crush “Guy” really is. She’s even got a literary agent dangling a book deal in front of her nose—but there’s a catch. She’ll have to get closure with “Guy” and give her story that pitch-perfect ending. Too bad the real “Guy” is engaged to someone else. #Blessed The only person in her teeny hometown of Arbor Bay who knows the truth is local bartender Brady Knox. And he’s not telling…for a price..”
- Murphy’s Law (Havenwood Book 2) by Riley Hart <— RILEY HART M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “...We were eighteen when I met Remington Monroe. I’d never seen anyone like him. He got onstage at the coffeehouse, armed with a guitar and corny jokes…but unable to hide his lonely eyes. When he sang, I was entranced. When we spent the night talking together, I knew my world would never be the same...”
- Kings of Quarantine: A Dark High School Bully Romance (Brutal Boys of Everlake Prep Book 1) by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti
Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes 1 free audiobook + 2 audible originals)
- AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial) – used to be called the “Romance” package <— this one is SO cool, and worth it (unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons – kind of like Kindle Unlimited)!!
- Wild for You: Hot Jocks by Kendall Ryan
- Sin & Lightning (Demigods of San Francisco Book 5) by K.F. Breene
- The Book of Longings: A Novel by Sue Monk Kidd – April 21st 2020
- Get Bucked (The Valentine Boys Book 4) by Lani Lynn Vale – April 21st 2020
- The Restaurant by Pamela M. Kelley – April 21st 2020
- Her Patriotic Prince (Manhattan Holiday Loves Book 3) by Ayla Asher – April 21st 2020
- Savage Love (Savage Trilogy Book 3) by Lisa Renee Jones – April 21st 2020
- More of Us (A Love You More Rock Star Romance Book 3) by Laura Pavlov – April 21st 2020
- Death in Her Hands: A Novel by Ottessa Moshfegh – April 21st 2020
- Little Secrets: A Novel by Jennifer Hillier – April 21st 2020
- Till The Last Lyric (Life of Debauchery Duet Book 2) by R. Robinson – April 21st 2020
- Third a Kiss (GODDESS ISLES Book 3) – April 21st 2020
- Third Life by Noelle Adams – April 22nd 2020
- PS It’s Always Been You: Part 2: A Second Chance Romance (PS: It’s Always Been You) by Lauren Blakely – April 24th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).