1.) I’ve begun watching The Game of Thrones. I know… I know. I am SO behind. BUT IT IS SO GOOD. I’m only on season 2 and I have so much to learn.
2.) I now have one archery “range lane” set up at my house. In my garage with the perfect backstop. YAY practice!
3.) I had a quiet yet amazing weekend.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— For new members only. If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
- Broken French: A widowed, billionaire, single dad romance by Natasha Boyd <— NANNY TO A GRUMPY MAN’S DAUGHTER ALERT!!! “…But this little girl she’s arrived to look after has a daddy. A widowed, hot, billionaire of a daddy. And if there’s anything that Josie needs less than having to be stuck on a yacht, no matter how luxurious, it’s an inconvenient and highly-combustible attraction to her new boss. A man who, for all his wealth, is grumpy, conceited, and utterly closed off...”
Kathy: Broken French is calling to me! Just my book catnip!
Maryse: ME TOO!!! I love grumpy, moody uninterested heroes. Sounds like a total slow burn *fingers crossed*. I’ll likely be reading it too, after my current read.
- Golden Chaos: A Reverse Harem Shifter Goldilocks Retelling (Three Bears Book 2) by Colette Rhodes
- Heart-On: Turf Wars #2 by Bella Jewel
- Reckless (The Mason Family Series Book 3) by Adriana Locke <— SHE BROKE INTO HIS HOUSE!! “…This charming and wealthy playboy, who can’t pay his bills on time or find his way to the grocery store (but we all have flaws, right?), is sweet. Confident. Playful. He’s almost perfect. And, to make matters worse …He’s smitten with me. I know what you’re thinking. You’re rolling your eyes. You’re assuming this is some opposites attract situation—or that maybe we can be friends who turn into something more. How can this be a bad thing? Well, it’s simple. I’m not the kind of girl you fall in love with. Just to be sure, the universe reminds me of that in an unforgettable, in-your-face kind of way…“
- Rockstar Rebel: A Hero Club Novel by Christine Besze <— OLDER WOMAN/YOUNGER MAN ALERT!! “…Writing for an upscale magazine in New York City is a dream come true. Everything is perfect, until it isn’t. Now, I’m unemployed, single, pushing forty, and living back at home with my parents. Mid-life crisis anyone? Then he walks through my parents’ front door and it all fades away. Sebastian “Bash” Jagger is grown up and all man. This new version in front of me is as cocksure as they come. Some would even call him a Rock God. And he’s about to turn my world upside down with an offer I can’t refuse. There’s just one problem. He’s my younger brother’s best friend. My much younger brother…”
- Bad Intentions (Intentions Duet Book 1) by Ella Frank <— ELLA FRANK M/M ROMANCE!!! “…When I showed up at my roommate’s work party, the last thing I expected was to find a man straight out of my dreams. But when the crowd parted and the fates aligned, there he was, waiting for me. Marcus St. James, president of ENN WorldWide News…”
- The Duke’s Scandalous Waltz: Regency Historical Romance by Eleanor Keating
- Gametime: A Moo U Hockey Romance by Jami Davenport
- Hot Corner (Phoenix Sidewinders Book 1) by Charlotte Russell
- Him Next Door: An Opposites Attract Small Town Romance by Rebecca Castle
- Starter Wife (The Jilted Wives Club Book 1) by Bethany Lopez <— 40 AND STARTING OVER!! “...Divorced and jobless at forty-something, Whitney never thought she’d be starting over. But here she is. Single and (not so) ready to mingle – with anyone except him. Luca leads a charmed life. He’s got the perfect job, the support of a big Italian family, and a bevy of women eager to grant his mother’s wish for grandchildren… except the woman he really wants. Now that Whitney’s Starter Wife days are over, Luca is determined to convince her to give him a shot…”
- The Rulers (Heartless Kingdom) by K.I. Lynn
- Broken Wing (Arthur Academy Book 1) by Kathleen Mareé
- Feels Like Flying (Feels Like Falling Book 2) by J. S. Cooper
- Committed: Brides of the Kindred 26 by Evangeline Anderson <— MY SISTER LOVES THESE!! THEY ARE ON THE RUN! “…Torri isn’t crazy, no matter what her husband says. She is having visions of a huge black ship and an evil being called “The AllFather” who is coming to conquer and enslave the Earth. But now that she’s locked away, no one will listen. No one until Vic comes and starts Dream Sharing with her, that is… Now the two of them are on the run…”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Mafia King: A Mafia Royals Novella by Rachel Van Dyken – April 27th 2021
- Finding Ashley: A Novel by Danielle Steel – April 27th 2021
- Find Me: A Novel by Alafair Burke – April 27th 2021
- Dark Desires (Black Hoods MC Book 4) by Avelyn Paige – April 27th 2021
- From the Embers by Aly Martinez – April 28th 2021
- The Watcher Girl: A Thriller by Minka Kent – May 1st 2021
- Spring Fling (Dating Season Book 1) by Laurelin Paige – May 3rd 2021
- That Summer: A Novel by Jennifer Weiner – May 4th 2021
- The Last Thing He Told Me: A Novel by Laura Dave – May 4th 2021
- Rattlesnake Road (A Small Town Mystery Romance) by Amanda McKinney – May 4th 2021
- Find You First: A Novel by Linwood Barclay – May 4th 2021
- Project Hail Mary: A Novel by Andy Weir – May 4th 2021
- Cursed Luck by Kelley Armstrong – May 4th 2021
- Realm Breaker by Victoria Aveyard – May 4th 2021
- The Heart Principle by Helen Hoang – May 4th 2021
- The Newcomer: A Novel by Mary Kay Andrew – May 4th 2021
- The Insiders by Tijan – May 4th 2021
- Shadowed Steel (An Heirs of Chicagoland Novel Book 3) by Chloe Neil – May 4th 2021
- The Princess Purge: A young adult dystopian romance by Cordelia K Castel – May 6th 2021
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!