HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!! I’m still working on the early birds as we speak, so this list is going to get bigger, but OMG THREE from our favorite authors already went LIVE so even if it was just these three, this list is awesome. 😉 LIKE THAT ONE TO TO THE LEFT!!
1.) I went paddle boarding again yesterday for three hours, and saw the springs and saw manatees (one HUGE ONE was right next to my paddleboat and came up for air, and then went back down but his huge tail did a nice flipping mermaid thing on his way down). HOLY MOLY it was a beautiful thing to see but I was just a bit nervous that he’d knock me off my board. LOL!! Also no sunburns except for a few spots on the top of my feet. Ooops.
2.) It was a fun time however on our way back to our starting point we had to fight some serious wind that was going against us the entire way, and it was HARD. So much effort to get back, coupled with all the boats flying past us and making huge waves for us to battle. But it was so fun anyway, and I feel stronger because I did it.
3.) Saturday I went to a fun outdoor retirement party and hung out with some great people and ate amazing Thai food. 🙂 Now… it’s time for coffee and to get back to work. 😉
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— For new members only. If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
- For Lucy by Jewel E. Ann <— JEWEL E. ANN ALERT!! OMGGGGG!! THIS. SOUNDS. CRAZY. ANGSTY!!!!!! “…Unfortunately, perfection is an illusion, like the promises of our wedding vows. No one can prepare for the unimaginable—the heartbreaking exception to all the rules in life. When thirty seconds destroys everything, I have to find a new existence and keep my promise to always love our daughter, Lucy, the most. For Lucy, I will keep a secret, and I will watch my wife drift into the arms of another man…”
- Secret Simon (A Haven Hart Novel) by Davidson King <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- You Light Up My Midlife Crisis: A Paranormal Women’s Fiction Novel: Good to the Last Death Book Five by Robyn Peterman
- Grumpy Cowboy: A Hot Single Dad, Enemies-to-Lovers Romance by Max Monroe <— MAX MONROE ALERT! DOCTOR IS CRUSHING ON THIS SINGLE DAD GRUMPY COWBOY!! “…He’s a real-life, blue-eyed, tough-as-nails, thirtysomething cowboy who is so darn strong he looks like he could lift a car just for the heck of it. He’s also stubborn, rude, and we don’t get along…at all.Add in the heart-melting vision of him as a single father to the cutest little girl on the planet, and I’ve found myself in a whole different dimension of trouble...”
- Wounded Hero (Heroes with Heart Book 2) by Hope Ford
- Dangerous Vow : A Dark Romance (Twisted Trilogy Book 1) by SR Jones
- Alpha (The Alpha Elite Series) by Sybil Bartel
- Tie Me Down: A Small Town Friends to Lovers Romance (Bellamy Creek Series Book 4) by Melanie Harlow <— MELANIE HARLOW ALERT!! SINGLE MOM’S SECRET CRUSH ON A COWBOY!! “...I’m a single mom trying to move on with my life, and he’s running that ranch single-handedly while taking care of his elderly father. We don’t even live in the same state. I only returned to my hometown of Bellamy Creek to sell my late mother’s house, and he just invited me and my son to stay with him because he’s got a big heart...”
- Gruff Touch (Geek Ink Book 4) by R. Cayden
- Mr. Surprise Daddy: An Accidental Pregnancy Romance (Love, Accidentally) by Annabelle Love
- Bigger (Bad Boys of Texas Book 2) by Tory Baker
- Broken (Breakers Hockey Book 1) by Elise Faber <— THE WOMAN HE LOVES IS MARRIED!! “...He was forty years old. He was single. He had his dream job as GM of the Baltimore Breakers hockey franchise, and he was happy. Lie. Because the woman he was in love with was married…”
- A Crush for Wolf Professor (Wild Wolf Shifter Academy Book 1) by Lisa Daniels
- Cruel Knight: A Dark Mafia Romance (Brutal Reign Book 3) by Sasha Leone
- The Cowboy SEAL’s Secret Baby (The Cowboy SEALs Book 1) by Janalyn Knight
- Make You Mine: A Grumpy Boss Hate To Love Romance (Like A Boss Book 2) by Elyse Riggs
- Friendzoned (The Busy Bean) by Rachel Blaufeld
- Cakewalk (The Busy Bean) by Claire Hastings <— SHE’S CRUSHING ON HER RECLUSIVE LANDLORD! “…Holden St. James swears he isn’t a recluse. He goes to the local coffee shop three times a week, doesn’t he? Yeah, maybe he never actually talks to anyone, but with a backstory of loss, pain, and regret like his, he’s pretty sure he wouldn’t be very good company anyway. Yet something about his new tenant makes him wonder if maybe it’s time to let someone open the oven door and release a little heat into his closed-off world. But both are hiding secrets as dark as an espresso mocha cupcake and they’re not sure if they can trust each other...”
- Mountain Man’s Daredevil: Spring’s Mountain Men by Claire Ashlynn
- The Fall We Fell: A Small Town Friends-to-Lovers Romance (Ocean Pines Series Book 1) by Victoria Denault
- RYAN: Age Gap Instalove Police Romance (To Protect and Serve) by Nicole Summer
- Not You Again (The NOT Series Book 1) by Terri Osburn <— FRIENDS TRYING TO SET HER UP ON DATES & STRANGER KEEPS SAVING HER… “...I’m starting to seriously wonder if my friends know me at all. Each pick is worse than the last, and none of them compare to my former fiancé. But then I guess maybe that’s the point. Someone new to help me forget the old. To help me move on. Except I don’t need a man to prove that I’ve moved on. Why can’t my friends understand that? And why does the same beautiful stranger keep saving me from these awful encounters? The universe seems to be throwing him into my path…“
- The Sins of Luther (The Vengeance of Luther Book 2) by Ember Michaels
- Handsome Devil: A Hero Club Novel by Sara Cate
- Bastard Bartender: Falling for a Gemini by Lauren Runow and Jeannine Colette <— BAD BOY BARTENDER HELPS HER WITH HER DATING… 😉 “…one night at the bar, a very sexy bartender discovers my little plan. The cocky bastard of a bartender is Nicolás Antonio Santiago, and he’s as gorgeous as his name. Enthusiastic, charming, and clever, Nic takes to my love life with interest and helps me with my pursuits. We become fast friends, and he whisks me on his wild adventures. His impulsive ways become addictive, and while I’ve been trying to stay away from bad boys, I find myself falling for one...”
➔➔ Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes one title from their premium selection of best sellers and listen all you want to thousands of titles in their growing Audible Plus Catalog.)
➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Dream Spinner (Dream Team Book 3) by Kristen Ashley – May 25th 2021
- Wildflower Season: A Novel (The Carolina Girls Book 1) by Michelle Major – May 25th 2021
- A Fate of Wrath & Flame by K.A. Tucker – May 25th 2021
- Malibu Rising: A Novel by Taylor Jenkins Reid – May 25th 2021
- All My Darkest Impulses (House of Crows Book 1) by Lisa Unger – May 27th 2021
- Fog Descending (House of Crows Book 2) by Lisa Unger – May 27th 2021
- Circling the Drain (House of Crows Book 3) by Lisa Unger – May 27th 2021
- Love the Way You Lie (House of Crows Book 4) by Lisa Unger – May 27th 2021
- Good To Be Bad (Good In Bed Book 2) by Lauren Blakely & Lili Valente – May 28th 2021
- Freed: Fifty Shades Freed as Told by Christian (Fifty Shades as Told by Christian Book 3) by E L James – June 1st 2021
- Golden Girl by Elin Hilderbrand – June 1st 2021
- The Rival (Looking to Score Book 2) by Kendall Ryan – June 1st 2021
- They Will Be Coming for Us by Kim Catanzarite – June 1st 2021
- The Secrets of Us by Lucinda Berry – June 1st 2021
- Grace and Glory (The Harbinger Series Book 3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout – June 1st 2021
- The Perfect Impression (A Jessie Hunt Psychological Suspense Thriller—Book Thirteen) by Blake Pierce – June 1st 2021
- A Gorgeous Villain by Saffron A. Kent – June 3rd 2021
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!