GOOD MORNING MY FRIENDS & happy Monday. 😀 I hope everyone has a peaceful Memorial Day today. I’m a bit behind on today’s Monday Earlybirds (that’s to say, I’m not such an early bird right now since I’ve been fully taking advantage of this long lazy weekend) and so I’m just starting the list now. LOL!! 9:00 am. 😉 And drinking coffee and taking my time.
1.) I cooked whole chicken breasts in my air fryer yesterday (at 360 degrees for 9 minutes on each side – I had marinated them in lemon juice, then sprinkled salt and pepper and olive oil all over them before cooking) and OMG I must say they are tender and juicy and delicious and perfectly golden on top. This is truly my favorite way to cook chicken breasts (unless I’m turning them into chicken piccata, which just can’t be beat but best done in a frying pan). 😉
2.) It looks like it’s going to rain here today and I certainly hope it does. My grass could use some serious rain. It looks like someone blasted parts of my lawn completely bare (where the weeds have now been taken care of) and I had to plug plugs. GROW PLUGS GROW!!!
3.) I had to cut a whole branch off of my Umbrella plant this weekend ’cause it was going mushy. Like… the outside “bark” layer was dissolving and it was spreading up (and down) the branch to the healthier parts. So I cut it down at the base. Makes me sad. This plant is so pretty and LOOKS healthy, and is still impressive in size, but it’s pickier than I anticipated. It hasn’t grown any new babies that I can tell… and the one thing I learned is, the more you water it (I mean… even just once a week), the more it drops its leaves. YIKES!! It prefers dry. I think I just need to repot it altogether. I suspect it’s root bound.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- EXTENDED THROUGH JUNE!!! ➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. 😲👏👏👏 WE ARE LOVING IT!
- Fragments of Delores: a suspensful psychological drama from the author of ‘Beautiful Victim’ by Claire C. Riley <— LIVE!!PSYCH-THRILLER ALERT!! ONE SINGLE LIE DERAILED HER PERFECT LIFE… “…Perfect husband. Perfect children. Perfect home. Delores Stanton had it all. Or so it seemed. Until one hot summer’s night, she got into her car, and left. Delores’s tragic journey begins with deception, a bloody revenge plot born from jealousy, and a lie that has become the rocky foundation for her fragile mind. As her world begins to spin dangerously out of control, Delores’s desperate mind starts the tortuous process of piecing her life back together. But when you can’t even trust yourself, how can you even begin?”
Elizabeth: Hi!!! I was lucky enough to read this AMAZING psychological suspense romance early. It was so twisty, dark, and beautiful. …I want everyone to read it. Lol!
‘Fragments of Delores’ and it had me on the edge of my seat (when I wasn’t worried for the MC’s life or swooning over the guy who really loved her)! If you’ve not read it, I highly recommend!!
- Wicked Deal (Shadow Guild: The Rebel Book 2) by Linsey Hall
- Recluse: Wolfes of Manhattan Two by Helen Hardt
- Crazy Little Fling (Love & Luck Book 3) by Isla Olsen <— HER DAD’S BEST FRIEND ALERT!! “...It’s not exactly what I’d call the ideal situation—being introduced to your bio-dad’s best mate only to realize he’s the sexy older guy you hooked up with a couple of weeks ago—but it’s also not the worst thing to ever happen in history. The way I see it, this is fate...”
- Tara’s Warriors (Bondmates Book 5) by Ann Mayburn
- The Billionaire’s Fake Bride (Halstead Billionaire Brothers Book 4) by Lauren Wood
- Wicked Game: A Reverse Harem Paranormal Romance (Feathers and Fate Book 2) by Sadie Moss
- Crime and Curses (RIP Magic Academy Paranormal and Supernatural Prison Series Book 2) by E Hall
- The New Normal (Gold Coast Collage Book 1) by L.J. Hayward <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “...Friends since childhood, Brian and Andrew have always been closer than brothers. Best mates. Nothing could ever tear them apart. Except for those five little words. Now, Brian’s not sure about so many things—their friendship, his own desires—and the foundation Andrew’s built his world on feels like its crumbling. But if they manage not to destroy everything they have together, Andrew and Brian might just find a new normal with each other…”
- The First Man You Meet by Debbie Macomber
- The Best Man by A. S. Kelly
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Dream Maker (The Dream Series Book 1) by Kristen Ashley – May 26th 2019
- You Belong With Me (With Me In Seattle Book 14) by Kristen Proby – May 26th 2019
- Hideaway: A Novel by Nora Roberts – May 26th 2019
- The Friendship List by Susan Mallery – May 26th 2019
- The Return (Second Chance Flower Shop Book 1) by Noelle Adams – May 26th 2019
- Last Girl Standing by Lisa Jackson – May 26th 2019
- The Gilded Ones (Deathless Book 1) by Namina Forna – May 26th 2019
- Broken (Deep Ops Book 3) by Rebecca Zanetti – May 26th 2020
- Always a Bridesmaid (Getting Hitched in Dixie Book 2) by Cindi Madsen – May 26th 2020
- Queen Move by Kennedy Ryan – May 26th 2020
- My Girl: A Psychological Thriller by S. Cole – May 26th 2020
- Inside Affair (Prime Time Series Book 1) by Ella Frank – May 27th 2020
- Saving 6: Boys of Tommen #3 by Chloe Walsh – May 29th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).