1.) Okay so I watched it. 365 DNI (on Netflix) was… *blink blink* er… over-the-top and kind of goofy (lots of clothes modeling sequences – everyone is gorgeous). That said, y’all were right that it’s super-hot (like “OMG I CAN’T BELIEVE WHAT I’M WATCHING ON NETFLIX RIGHT NOW” HOT) and at times infuriating (JUST like our books), and yet.. I kind liked it. Tee hee!! Though that cliffhanger was a killer. HOLY MOLY THE BOAT SCENES… and well. ALL of “those” scenes.
2.) I made salmon last night (with lemon juice, all wrapped in foil with vegetables – baked). It was… meh. Fishy. I usually love salmon (and I used to make it with a honey mustard sauce when I was eating sugar and LOVED it, but… I’m not near as impressed with this boring version. LOL!
3.) I’m back to my old insomnia self, night after night. So I am tirrrrrred right now.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- EXTENDED THROUGH JUNE!!! ➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. 😲👏👏👏 WE ARE LOVING IT!
- The Girl in the Love Song (Lost Boys Book 1) by Emma Scott <— EMMA SCOTT’S LATEST IS LIVE!!!!!! ROCK STAR ROMANCE ALERT!! BEST FRIENDS since childhood. He was the outcast and she was the rich girl… and now he’s getting famous. “...Violet McNamara’s life hasn’t been as simple as it looks. Her picture-perfect family is not so perfect after all. Her best friend Miller is her one constant and she is determined not to ruin their friendship with romantic complications. But the heart wants what it wants. As Miller’s star begins to rise to stratospheric heights, what will it take for Violet to realize that she’s the girl in all of his love songs?”
Kim: This book was amazing! I read it in one sitting today! All the feels ❤️❤️❤️
Rae: Yes! Thanks Maryse.
Megan: Sold! LOL
- Strike a Chord (Love, Hate, Rock-n-Roll Book 4) by JB Salsbury <— ROCK STAR ALERT!! SHE’S HIS ROADIE… “...Ethan Crow is an idiot. He insults the way I look, demands I fill his bed with willing groupies, and threatens to have me fired from the tour. He thinks because I’m only eighteen I’ll crumble under his rock star authority, but he ticked off the wrong roadie. What starts as a battle feels more like a dance, and with thousands of women within Ethan’s reach, he only reaches for me…”
- Lone Hearts (Lines in the Sand Book 6) by Lindsay Detwiler
- Nicoli (Lucian & Lia Book 9) by Sydney Landon
- Against the Rules by Ella Goode
- Her Alpha by Fiona Davenport
- Ruthless Embrace (Cruel Book 2) by Aidèe Jaimes <— SHE BELONGS TO HIM… “…She called it a cruel seduction meant to take what belongs to another. I call it taking back what belongs to me. Because from the start she was mine...”
- Fractured Ties: Boykov Bratva by Bethany-Kris
- Royal Bastard (Instantly Royal Book 1) by Avery Flynn
- Brimstone Academy: Semester Two by Alexis Calder
- Skeleton King (The Dirty Heroes Collection Book 9) by Charity B.
- The Fake Date Agreement (Awkward Arrangements Book 1) by Tanya Gallagher <— CRUSHING ON HER BEST FRIEND & COLLEAGUE ALERT!! “…It’s bad enough to get dumped by a guy you don’t even like, and it’s worse when he’s the literal poster boy for your company, but there’s no humiliation quite so strong as finding out that same man is now your boss. The only person I can share my embarrassment with is my friend and coworker Lachlan Mills—the same man whose charming grin has starred in all my fantasies of the last year and whose ability to make me laugh is the secret reason it was never going to work out with my ex. Not that I’d tell Locke...”
- King Among the Dead (Hell Theory Book 1) by Lauren Gilley <— LAUREN GILLEY’S LATEST (in case you missed it on Saturday)!! HE FINDS HER LOCKED IN A CABINET… “…Rose Greer’s life of pain and terror changes the night Simon Becket finds her locked in a cabinet. Blood on his face, but a hand held out in offering – a hand she takes. Beck is kind, and eccentric; rich, and generous, and soft-spoken. Beck is cultured, and patient. Beck is lonely, rattling around his crumbling townhouse with only his elderly upstairs tenant for company. Beck is a killer. And Rose thinks she might be, too…”
Lori: Whaaaa I haven’t even heard of this clicking
Maryse: RIGHT??? It sounds CRAZY INTENSE!!!!
Sara: Started it today❣️🥳
Rae: I was drifting through your list when I saw “ding ding” Lauren Gilley writing a new trope. So its downloaded…
- Heart Thief by Ker Dukey <— KER DUKEY ALERT!! “...Mona wished for more—for color in her gray world. What she didn’t realize was just how much more she would get. And that the world outside her own was soaked in red—blood red. The world she dreamed of is made of nightmares. A rich, influential world of two brothers—and once they have her in their sights, they plan to keep her there. Her father kept her secluded for a reason. Be careful what you wish for...”
- Pursued by the Puma (Paranormal Felines Book 5) by Aliyah Burke
- Flying in Love by Chalon Linton
- Walk the Dog by Isabel Jolie
- Cowboys for a Cause: A Western Romance Anthology Benefiting Covid19 Relief <— ANTHOLOGY ALERT!! “…Over twenty-five of your favorite bestselling and award-winning authors have rustled up some sizzling, Grade-A, top quality cowboys for you to enjoy in this epic western romance anthology. From heavy-handed herdsmen to bronco-bustin’ bad boys, and every kind of wild, wanton wrangler in between, the heroes of this steamy collection won’t be denied, and they’re guaranteed to leave you breathless…”
- Cold Wicked Lies: A gripping romantic thriller that will have you hooked (Cold Justice – Crossfire Book 3) by Toni Anderson
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- The Damned by Renée Ahdieh – June 9th 2020
- Taking His Shot (Hot Jocks Book 7) by Kendall Ryan – June 9th 2020
Jokes on You (SWAT Generation 2.0 Book 6) by Lani Lynn Vale – June 9th 2020
- Daddy’s Girls: A Novel by Danielle Steel – June 9th 2020
- The Wife Who Knew Too Much by Michele Campbell – June 9th 2020
- Lucky in Love (Southern Bride Book 4) by Kelly Elliott – June 9th 2020
- Always the Last to Know by Kristan Higgins – June 9th 2020
- The Graveyard Shift: A Charley Davidson Novella by Darynda Jones – June 9th 2020
- Dance Away with Me: A Novel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips – June 9th 2020
- The House of Whispers: A Novel by Laura Purcell – June 9th 2020
500 Miles from You: A Novel by Jenny Colgan – June 9th 2020
- Stranger in the Lake: A Novel by Kimberly Belle – June 9th 2020
- The Lying Life of Adults by Elena Ferrante – June 9th 2020
- You Can’t Catch Me by Catherine McKenzie – June 9th 2020
- A Good Man (Handymen Book 1) by Rosanna Leo – June 9th 2020
- Alpha Night (Psy-Changeling Novel, A Book 19) by Nalini Singh – June 9th 2020
- Can’t Help Falling In Love (A Calamity Falls Novel Book 5) by Erika Kelly – June 11th 2020
- Against the Rules (Kingston Brothers Book 3) by Isabel Lucero – June 11th 2020
- The Jock: An Enemies to Lovers Romance (North Woods University Book 6) by J.L. Beck & C. Hallman – June 12th 2020
- Hush, Puppy (The Dogmothers Book 5) by Roxanne St. Claire – June 12th 2020
- Join the Club (SWAT Generation 2.0 Book 7) by Lani Lynn Vale – June 14th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).