HAPPY MONDAY!!! 20 new early releases on today’s list including another ten books in the “Cocky Hero” series (inspired by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland’s books!!) 😀
1.) My car has new tires. They feel weird. 😉
2.) While my car was being worked on, I walked to Petco and bought Birdie a new bath and chew treat. Chew treats for my sweet dogs too.
3.) It was nice to “shop” even if only for a little bit.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- EXTENDED THROUGH AUGUST!! ➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. 😲❤️ WE ARE LOVING IT!
- Dark Beginnings: A First in Series Boxset by Donna Grant <— LIVE!!!! Beginnings are so sweet… Features three novellas by New York Times bestselling author Donna Grant. Each story is the first in series and ends in a happily ever after. She says:
I put together a box set at a special price of three first-in-series stories and it’s out TODAY!
- How to Date a Younger Man by Kendall Ryan <— KENDALL RYAN ALERT!! RULES OF WHAT NOT TO DO WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND’S BROTHER!!! One: Do not brag to your friend about how well-endowed her brother is.Two: Do not go back for seconds (or thirds).Three: Do not let him see your muffin top or jiggly behind. And definitely don’t let him feed you cookies in bed. Cookies are bad. Remember that.Four: Act like a damn grown-up and apologize for riding him like a bull at the rodeo. And do not flirt with him when he laughs at said apology.Five: This one is crucial, so pay attention.Do not, under any circumstances, fall in love with him.
- Rockstar Romeo by Abbie Zanders <— SINGLE MOM OF TWINS WANTS NOTHING TO DO WITH CENTER STAGE... “…Eva D’Agolino is a single, successful working mother of twin boys, but she wasn’t always a paragon of corporate responsibility. Once a part of the rock and roll life herself, she traded in the glitz and glamour for her kids. These days, she prefers to live and work behind the curtain instead of center stage. Denying Jace completely proves impossible, but she’s no fool. She’s already been down that road and knows how the song ends…”
- Egotistical Player by Bella Emy
- Cocky Catcher by Chiquita Dennie
- Cocky Striker by Evan Grace
- Shameless Bastard by J. Haney & S.i. Hayes
- Reckless Suit by Alexia Chase <— OLDER MAN/YOUNGER WOMAN ALERT!! “…She’s hiding out at a Lake Tahoe resort for the weekend after catching her boyfriend and cousin in an intimate act. Her best friend, Dalilah Knight, pays for her reservation and all she must do is pretend to be her friend for the weekend. Simple? Wrong. What happens when two people, who shouldn’t have anything in common, get thrown together for a weekend at a 5-star resort?..”
- Cocky Contender by JM Kelley
- Heartbreaker by Julie Kriss <— HE ONCE STOOD HER UP AT PROM… “…Ten years later, my dream hasn’t happened, and I’m working as the office supply girl at Morgan Financial Holdings, doing my best to keep my paycheck and not get fired by the world’s most terrifying boss. Life couldn’t get much worse, until I get stuck in an elevator and guess who comes to rescue me? In a city of eight million people, it’s Holden. Turns out he’s moved to New York, too, to be an EMT…”
- Filthy Forward by Kelsey Cheyenne
- Cocky Doc by Samantha Lind Author <— DOCTOR THAT SAW PAST HER WHEELCHAIR… “…The first man who saw past my wheelchair, Drew was also the first man I could see myself settling down with. We started dating, and everything seemed fine, but something was holding him back, Drew was married to his job and he carried the weight of his namesake. A name I wasn’t sure I could live up to...”
- French Wanker by Victoria Pinder <— HONEYMOON FOR ONE UNTIL HE SHOWS UP ON HER TRAIN… “…When Mr. Wanker shows up on my train to Italy, we make a deal that he’ll take me to Monte Carlo and then we can continue onto Rome, together. My lonely honeymoon for one is now heating up...”
- Powerful Bastard by ZN Willett <— SHE WANTED TO BUY HIS BAGEL… “...I didn’t know at the time that one simple question would change my life irrevocably. Not to mention the tall, dark, and handsome stranger that came with it. As a struggling musician in New York, I’d take all the help I could get. But I wondered at what price? Because, as handsome and powerful as Bentley Schilling was, he was still a bastard...”
- The Jezebel by Dylan Allen <— FORBIDDEN LOVE ALERT!! “…reckless as it may be, I can’t let him go. My name is Regan Wilde. I’m a mother, a sister, a daughter. But Stone and I? We’re a scandal in the making…”
- Blood Bound (Blackhawk Security Book 2) by Samantha A. Cole
- A Silly Hollywood Crush (Deliciously Scandalous Book 1) by Monica Bolt
- A Silver Reckoning by Ezra Dawn
- The Destruction of Sevyn (The Vengeance of Luther Book 1) by Ember Michaels <— REVENGE!! “...my wrath will end them all. Where the justice system failed, I will not. I will never forget. I will never forgive. May God have mercy on their souls—because I won’t. Seven years I waited and now the seven responsible will atone for their wrongdoings...”
- The Best Next Thing by Natasha Anders <— SHE FINALLY FEELS SAFE BUT... “...After years of torment and pain, Charity Cole feels safe again. The isolated house within which she lives and works is her haven. But her sanctuary is invaded when her icy, reserved boss shows up unannounced. He sees her as he was never meant to see her and Charity’s carefully constructed safe world begins to crumble…”
- The Royals: Alexander and Clara: Volume One (The Royals Saga) by Geneva Lee
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Malorie by Josh Malorman – July 21st 2020
- How Lulu Lost Her Mind by Rachel Gibson – July 21st 2020
The Dawn of the End (The Rising Book 3) by Kristen Ashley – July 21st 2020
- The Girl Next Door by Emma Hart – July 21st 2020
- A Fool’s Gold Wedding by Susan Mallery – July 21st 2020
- 10 Things I Hate about Pinky by Sandhya Menon – July 21st 2020
- Complete Me: Reid & Sienna #2 (Hawthorn Hills Duet Series) by Claire Raye – July 22nd 2020
- Varsity Tiebreaker by Ginger Scott – July 23rd 2020
- Nightfall (Devil’s Night #4) by Penelope Douglas – July 24th 2020
- The What If Guy by Lauren Blakely – July 24th 2020
- Doc T (Macha MC Book 1) by Skye McNeil – July 25th 2020
- Breaking News (Prime Time Series Book 2) by Ella Frank – July 27th 2020
- Darling, Dance with Me by Aisling Magic – July 30th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).