1.) So… remember that Umbrella plant that I bought a year ago from Walmart that was huge and gorgeous. Well, it’s been dropping perfectly healthy leaves and stems regularly forever. Some say too much water, some say not enough water. I’ve re-potted it in fresh new soil and a bigger pot in case it was root bound. It was… but that was months ago, and here we are. Still dropping healthy leaves. No new baby leaves coming up either. These are supposed to be an easy plant that does well indoors, but forget it. I just put it outside. Let’s see if extra sun fixes it. Grrrrr!!
2.) I made roasted acorn squash yesterday. It’s delicious!! I’ve never had any kind of squash growing up, and have just discovered these veggies in the last few years, and while they all taste very similar, they are SO YUMMY!!!! Though not really Keto so I have to go easy on them.
3.) I’m still trying to finish Home Before Dark. *sigh* It kind of turned into a murder mystery (and I’m not into those as much). I was really wanting something with that Amityville -HORROR feel. And while the house does mostly seem “haunted” with a few creepy scenes here and there (record player starting by itself at night – and a chandelier that turns on by itself – and the dark history of the house), it’s just not scaring me, because the focus of the book really is… elsewhere. So here I am at 70% and stalled.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- EXTENDED THROUGH AUGUST!! ➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. 😲❤️ WE ARE LOVING IT!
- Our Way by T L Swan <— T.L. SWAN ALERT!! BEST FRIENDS BUT THINGS ARE CHANGING… “...Our fights are more passionate, his jealousy insane. I know it’s all in my head….it has to be. They say to never love someone who treats you like you’re ordinary. I don’t. To him I’m a queen. But our story is complicated. And as much as I love Nathan Mercer with all of my heart. . . He’s the one man I can never have...”
- Doc T (Macha MC Book 1) by Skye McNeil
- Primal Hunger (Primal Howlers MC Book 4) by Piper Davenport
- Hate Thy Neighbor: An Enemies-to-Lovers Standalone Romance by S.M. Soto
- Wed to the Mob: An Obsessed Alpha Male Romance (Rossi Brothers Book 3) by Autumn Reign
- Breaking News (Prime Time Series Book 2) by Ella Frank <— Ella Frank M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! HIS BEST FRIEND’S OLDER BROTHER… “...Gruff and charming, charismatic in his own way, I’ve found myself looking past my preconceptions and discovered a whole new side to Detective Dick—a side I could fall in love with. But life isn’t always easy—it can change course in the blink of an eye. Sometimes for the good and sometimes for the bad. I know this because last night I experienced both sides...”
- The Thomas Flair: A M/M Summer Games Romance by E.J. Russell <— M/M ROMANCE!!
- Back to Ruby’s (Ruby’s Bar Book 2) by KC Luck
- Dr. Mitchell: Billionaires’ Club Book 1 by Raylin Marks
- Smitten: A Standalone Friends to Lovers Romance by Lauren Rowe <— GOOD BOY ROCK STAR WITH NO GAME… “...I made it my mission to impress her. Give her the kiss of a lifetime that night. But since I’ve always been the dude with zero game, nothing went according to plan. I’m not giving up, though. I’m going to win this girl over. I’m done sitting on the sidelines, watching the bad boy getting the girl. This time, the nice guy will finish first. Even if it’s the last thing he’ll do...”
- Devilish Game (Shadow Guild: The Rebel Book 4) by Linsey Hall
- Followed By The Mountain Man (The Mountain Men of Linesworth Book 8) by Frankie Love
- Cross Her Heart: Sweet & Clean Western Romance (Cowboys and Angels Beginnings Book 1) by Jo Noelle
- High Heat (Hotshots Book 2) by Annabeth Albert
- Kiss My Putt (Summersweet Island Book 1) Tara Sivec <— TARA SIVEC ALERT!!! FAMOUS GOLFER & THE BEST FRIEND HE BLOCKED & CALLED A STALKER… “...I’m sure Birdie Bennett, my best friend since I was 15 and the clubhouse manager of my favorite golf course, has had plenty of time to forgive me for that tiny little misunderstanding where I blocked her on social media and blocked her in my phone. Oh, and I guess I kind of, sort of accused her of being a stalker. It’s fine! Once my sexy, spunky, former best friend gets over the shock of seeing me again and stops trying to drive a 9-iron into my skull, I can finally let her know I’ve also kind of, sort of always been in love with her…”
- Deliver us from Evil: A Reverse Harem Dark Romance Series (The Sinners of Saint Amos Book 3) by Logan Fox
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Heart Bones by Colleen Hoover – July 28th 2020
- The Rising by Kristen Ashley – July 28th 2020
- Begin Again: A Stay Novella by Jennifer Probst – July 28th 2020
- The Bad Sister (Family Secrets) by Kevin O’Brien – July 28th 2020
- The Wife Who Knew Too Much by Michele Campbell – July 28th 2020
- Man Down (A Rookie Rebels Novel) by Kate Meader – July 28th 2020
- The Lions of Fifth Avenue: A Novel by Fiona Davis – July 28th 2020
- Hasty (Do-Over Book 4) by Julia Kent – July 28th 2020
- Then There Was You: An Opposites Attract Small Town Romance (Haven Bay Book 1) by Alexa Rivers – July 29th 2020
- When the Time Is Right: A Standalone Brother’s Best Friend Romance by Aly Martinez & M. Mabie – July 30th 2020
- Hood River Zero (Hood River Hoodlums Book 4) by K Webster – July 30th 2020
- Darling, Dance with Me by Aisling Magic – July 30th 2020
- Away with the Faeries by Sam Hall – July 31st 2020
- Wild Highway (Runaway Book 2) by Devney Perry – July 31st 2020
- Savage Beginnings: A Dark Mafia Romance (The Moretti Crime Family) by J.L. Beck & C. Hallman – July 31st 2020
- Wylde (Arizona Vengeance Book 7) by Sawyer Bennett – August 4th 2020
- Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer – August 4th 2020
- The Fallout (The Therapist #3) by WS Greer – August 4th 2020
- Want You to Want Me (The Want You Series Book 2) by Lorelei James – August 4th 2020
- The Night Swim: A Novel by Megan Goldin – August 4th 2020
- Sucker Punch (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Book 27) by Laurell K. Hamilton – August 4th 2020
- SICKO by Amo Jones – August 4th 2020
- Peripheral by Leslie Fear – August 4th 2020
- The Jackal (Black Dagger Brotherhood: Prison Camp Book 1) by J.R. Ward – August 4th 2020
- Awakened by Him (Zinklaus Trilogy Book 1) by Eyta Jade – August 6th 2020
- Burn Our Bodies Down by Rory Power – August 7th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).