HAPPY MONDAY TO US! 😀 !!! An amazing start to the week considering today’s early birds and OMG LOOKIT WHAT’S GOING LIVE TOMORROW!!!! ➔➔➔➔ Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer.
1.) Eating mostly only veggies these days…
2.) NO MITES on my umbrella plant after leaving her in the sun all week. No sticky leaves, no dusty stuff no webs. AND no fallen leaves all week. I think it’s too hot outside for the mites to live, and now the plant can finally breathe. Also, two skinny lime-green and red spiders have installed webs around her and I think they are my pest control. How I love them! It was a risk (maybe even a shock to my plant) but so far… so good!!
Flaun: I chose the same.
Robin: I ordered the same one. 😁
Laurie: The others look interesting too. Now I can’t decide 🤨😂
Michelle: There are some great choices this month. I’m looking at three possibles, Girl gone mad, deadly waters, interference and find layla seems so interesting.
Maryse: Those were the ones I was debating, too… but a vengeful psych-thriller against mean girls was too tempting! 😉
Sarah: I had no idea this existed. Thank you!
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- EXTENDED THROUGH AUGUST!! ➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. 😲❤️ WE ARE LOVING IT!
- Exodus (The Ravenhood Duet Book 2) by Kate Stewart <– KATE STEWART ALERT!! AND THIS DUET IS COMPLETE!!!
Melanie: I need more, I want more!!! I finished both books in two days, running on very little sleep. My heart hurts that it’s over 💔 I need more of the future!
Donna: Seriously AMAZING duet. It’s on my all-time faves shelf x
Susan: Started Flock💜💜
Amber: Just started reading this morning!
- Hot Mess (Life Sucks Book 2) by Elise Faber <— SINGLE MOM IN A HOT MESS W/ A HOT MESS FAMOUS ACTOR ALERT!!! “...Brian, her lousy cheating ex, was finally out of the picture, and she was left with an expensive house, a car payment she could barely afford, and a job that left her drained at the end of the day. She was barely hanging on. Then she met Finn. The number one movie star in the world. The most beautiful man she’d ever laid eyes on. Also, quite possibly the only man whose life might be a bigger hot mess than her own. And he wanted her . . . No, this couldn’t go wrong at all…“
- Enemies-to-Bliss (The Moore Family Book 4) by Abby Brooks
- When You Love a Rancher: Ranchers Only Series by Elle Christensen
- Restraint by Adriana Locke <— AN UNUSUAL AGREEMENT!! “…What begins as a single night in a hotel room spirals into an unusual agreement. As late nights provide the space to trade secrets and walls come tumbling down, more is shared than just pillow talk. They both should’ve known better. They should’ve shown restraint. Because when guards are dropped, hearts get shattered...”
- Crash (Clark Family Series Book 3) by Evelyn Sola
- Queen of Hawthorne Prep (Hawthorne Prep Book 2) by Jennifer Sucevic
- Knockout Queen: A Dark High School Romance (The Heights Crew Book 4) by E. M. Moore
- Redemption (A Dark Romance) (Fragile Ties Book 3) by Jennifer Bene
- Renzo + Lucia: The Complete Trilogy by Bethany-Kris <— TRILOGY BUNDLE ALERT!! DIFFERENT WORLDS… “…She’s the princess of mafia royalty. He’s the dirt of New York’s slums. They didn’t fit … until they did…”
- Vampire’s Bite (Shifters Confidential Book 4) by Juniper Hart
- To Be Alive (What He Needs Book 1) by B. Rourke <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Hit or Miss, to Kill or Kiss (Heroes of Fort Dale Book 2) by Romeo Alexander <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Off-Balance (The Peachtree Series Book 1) by Brigham Vaughn <— M/M ROMANCE!!!
- Flawed: A Love Letters Novel by Kristen Blakely
- Best Friend’s Sister (Slade Brothers Book 5) by Alexis Winter
- Traces of Sulfur (Blade Keeper Academy Book 1) by Madeline Freeman <— SHE’S NOT WHO THEY THINK SHE IS… “…Blakethorne Academy is the premier training ground for warriors. Every person here will one day be a member of the angelic Guard. As a demon, it’s the last place I should ever step foot. But I couldn’t exactly say no when they handed me an engraved invitation to attend. Access like this doesn’t come around every day. My people are in peril, and walking among these angels could give me what I need to save them. I just need to keep my true identity a secret…“
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Midnight Sun by Stephenie Meyer – August 4th 2020
- Wylde (Arizona Vengeance Book 7) by Sawyer Bennett – August 4th 2020
- The Fallout (The Therapist #3) by WS Greer – August 4th 2020
- Want You to Want Me (The Want You Series Book 2) by Lorelei James – August 4th 2020
- The Night Swim: A Novel by Megan Goldin – August 4th 2020
- Sucker Punch (Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Book 27) by Laurell K. Hamilton – August 4th 2020
- SICKO by Amo Jones – August 4th 2020
- Peripheral by Leslie Fear – August 4th 2020
- The Jackal (Black Dagger Brotherhood: Prison Camp Book 1) by J.R. Ward – August 4th 2020
- Awakened by Him (Zinklaus Trilogy Book 1) by Eyta Jade – August 6th 2020
- Burn Our Bodies Down by Rory Power – August 7th 2020
- Anywhere But Home: A novel by Daniel Speck – August 11th 2020
- How Much I Feel by Marie Force – August 11th 2020
- Kiss My Cupcake by Helena Hunting – August 11th 2020
- Any Day Now (SWAT Generation 2.0 Book 8) by Lani Lynn Vale – August 11th 2020
- No Offense: A Novel (Little Bridge Island Book 2) by Meg Cabot – August 11th 2020
- King of Souls: Nicco and Ari Duet #2 (Verona Legacy) by L.A. Cotton – August 11th 2020
- Vixen: A Dark Protectors/Rebels Novella by Rebecca Zanetti – August 11th 2020
- Three Women Disappear: with bonus novel Come and Get Us by James Patterson – August 11th 2020
- Say No More (Sacramento Series, The Book 2) by Karen Rose – August 11th 2020
- Hush by BT Urruela & Anne Malcom – August 11th 2020
- Kiss My Cupcake by Helena Hunting – August 11th 2020
- Star Daughter by Shveta Thakrar – August 11th 2020
- Holding You Close (Noah & Katie duet Book 2) by Kennedy Fox – August 13th 2020
- The Showdown (The Mythical Universe Book 2) by Alicen Scott – August 15th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).