1.) Yesterday was my birthday! My friend Michelle and I went to an amazing restaurant in Ybor City called “Columbia” (on Saturday to celebrate since that storm was rolling in the next day) and it was AMAZING!!!!! Best food, amazing staff, beautiful HUGE historical place (over 100 year old restaurant) and they seat 1700 people!!!! So many amazing dining rooms, and they piano player and guitarist sang happy birthday to me. I was confused at first why they switched from cool soft jazz to THAT song, until I remembered… LOL!!! 😂 😆
2.) But that was on Saturday, and so my birthday yesterday was a quiet day at home reading, blogging reader questions and watching the news.
3.) I had to bring my dog with me to work today because she keeps getting her front leg stuck all the way inside her surgery cone. 🙄 I can’t trust her on her own anymore because she becomes panicky and incapacitated that way, so on her last week with her cone, she’s an office mascot.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— For new members only. If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
- The Sinner by Emma Scott <— EMMA SCOTT’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! SHE FINDS HIM IN THE ALLEY AND HE’S NOT SO DEAD… “…Shy, introverted Lucy Dennings lives a quiet little life in New York City, working for a nonprofit and keeping to herself. Every afternoon, she goes home to her empty apartment and Edgar, her houseplant, and every night, she loses herself in the pages of her beloved romance novels. Her lonely heart seeks solace in tales of passionate, enduring, all-consuming love, but more and more, Lucy feels she’s not just reading for pleasure but searching for a lost piece of herself in the pages. As if she once touched something beautiful but it’s been ripped away. Until one day Lucy discovers a dead body in the alley behind her apartment…”
- Vicious Daddy: A Dark Brothers Best Friend Mafia Romance (Boston Mafia Dons) by Bianca Cole
- Of Fairytales and Magic (Of Goblin Kings Book 5) by Emma Hamm
- Wild Spirit (A Soul Sister Novel) by Audrey Carlan <— LIVE!!! HE’S HER BODYGUARD… “…I ended up in Kerrighan House, a home for girls just like me—girls who’d lost everything. Mama Kerri took me in and treated me with nothing but love, as did the rest of my sisters of the soul. In that house, we formed a bond that could never be broken. Now danger seems to follow all of us. But what danger could come to me: a petite, high-school Spanish teacher who’d never hurt a fly? The only one on my tail is Omar Alvarado, the bodyguard hired to protect me from the danger lurking around my sisters...”
- A Dragon’s Tale (Dark Kings Book 22) by Donna Grant
- King’s Queen (Oil Kings Book 5) by Marie Johnston
- Clusterf*@k (Life Sucks Book 4) by Elise Faber <— SHE TOTALED HIS TRUCK!! “…She was single, almost pathetically so. It had been so long since she’d been with a man, she wasn’t sure she could even remember what it was like. Hell, dust might float out if she took off her pants in the presence of the opposite sex. She was also well aware that she was lucky to have a place to live, a great brother, and awesome friends. She should just be content. But then she crashed into Chance—literally crashed—into the gorgeous man’s SUV, totaling it…”
- Diary of a Curvy Girl – SATURDAY: An Enemies to Lovers Romance by Nicole Summer
- The Burning Roses : A Thornes & Roses Prequel: A twisted, taboo short story by Dani René
- Abandoned at Birth (Reaper’s Claw Wolf Pack Book 1) by Mazzy J. March
- Bad English: A nerdy girl bookish guy romance by Evie Mitchell <— HE APPLIED FOR THE JOB SHE WAS PROMISED!! “…I’m not the kind of woman people remember. Or talk about. Or see. I mean, I’ve been mistaken for a chair—more than once. I was okay being a wallflower, a bluestocking, a spinster-in-waiting. I dedicated myself to my work, and I was satisfied with my life. Happy even. Or at least I was, until Henry. Now I want to be seen. I want the love story. I want the hero who only has eyes for me. Except he’s been invited to apply for the job I was promised...”
- His Curvy Trouble (The Irresistable Curves Book 1) by Sarah J. McLaren
- Reckless Prince: A Dark Mafia Romance (Mafia’s Throne Book 3) by Aidèe Jaimes
- Fueled Fury: A Dark College Bully Romance by A.J. Logan <— BULLY BOOK! “...I’m not the good guy. I never will be. That’s the difference between the hero and me. I won’t hesitate to put an end to anyone and anything that gets in my way. I’ll do whatever it takes to hold onto her…”
- Return to Me Always by Jenna Fiore
- Demons & Displeasure: A Demons & Dynasties M/M Billionaire Demon-Hunter Fantasy Romance by Luka Fallon
- Chances for Serendipity by Natalie Chung <— TENNIS STAR ALERT!! “...Serendipity Tsang never suspected the kind, sweet guy she once met would become famous. Aiden Andale—Australia’s newest hotshot tennis player. And to think she accidentally hit him on the head with a tennis ball! As years pass by, she’s busy juggling her family’s beloved Chinese bakery, her future career, and navigating relationships. Then she starts seeing Aiden again—in magazines, on TV, in tennis tournaments. He’s everywhere she turns. Looking happy with his life. Unlike her...”
- Written in the Stars by Divya Anand
- Noble Neighbor: A Hero Club Novel by Nicole Ann Nielsen
- Dare to Love My Grumpy Boss: Romantic Comedy (Forever Marriage Match Book 1) by Ellie Hall
➔➔ Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes one title from their premium selection of best sellers and listen all you want to thousands of titles in their growing Audible Plus Catalog.)
➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Noble Neighbor: A Hero Club Novel by Nicole Ann Nielsen
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Viral by Robin Cook – August 17th 2021
- Complications: A Novel by Danielle Steel – August 17th 2021
- What Tears Us Down: A Single Dad Standalone Romance (Arrow Creek Book 3) by A. M. Wilson – August 17th 2021
- The King of Faerie (Stariel Book 4) by AJ Lancaster – August 19th 2021
- Game Changer (Field Party) by Abbi Glines – August 24th 2021
- Where I Left Her: A Novel by Amber Garza – August 24th 2021
- Winning With Him (Men of Summer Duet Book 2) by Lauren Blakely – August 27th 2021
- Having Rosenfeld (Rosenfeld Duet Book 2) by Leighann Hart – August 28th 2021
- There Was an Old Woman by June Summers – August 30th 2021
- Suicide Season (House of Von Aster Book 1) by Yolanda Olson – August 30th 2021
- True Dead (Jane Yellowrock Book 14) by Faith Hunter – August 31st 2021
- Breaking Badger (The Honey Badger Chronicles Book 4) by Shelly Laurenston – August 31st 2021
- The Royals Next Door by Karina Halle – August 31st 2021
- The Heart Principle by Helen Hoang
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!