OMG I can’t believe it’s practically September, yet I’m not mad. So many wonderful things happen in September (especially for me… this September specifically), including fall, gentler temperatures, annnnnnd… happiness.
4:00pm BREAKING NEWS UPDATE!! The Aristocrat by Penelope Ward <— PENELOPE WARD’S LATEST IS LIVE!!! THEY FELL FOR EACH OTHER & THEN HE LEFT… “…We both had one wish: more time together. But Leo had obligations back home. He lived a life I’d never fit into. And I was going to law school. So, we decided to end it and never look back. A part of me always felt like I’d let my soulmate walk away. I believed our story was over. Until five years later when he sent me a letter that shook me to my core. I’d thought my world was turned upside down that first summer? Well, I knew nothing yet…”
1.) I bought a dining room set this weekend, and I LOVE IT! I love the “mission style” of the chairs. The whole set is just so pretty!!
2.) My house is starting to look like a rainforest. LOL!! Okay I’m exaggerating but I just realized, in the last 3 months, I have gone PLANT CRAZY. I love it though. I’m proud of how I can keep them all healthy and happy, and in the grand scheme of things, as long as I have though clear “water-catching trays” under their pots, I have no watering issues. 😉
3.) I got eyelash extensions this weekend, and I am thrilled. My mom is an eyelash tech, so she’d do them for me when she’d visit from Canada (or when I’d visit her IN Canada), but since Covid, it’s been a couple of years since my pretty eyes. And now I have them back, and my new eyelash tech is literally 3 doors down from my office. So “refill over lunch” will be super-easy. YAY!!!! P.S. I also have botox in full effect. Just sayin’ 😉
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— For new members only. If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
- Suicide Season (House of Von Aster Book 1) by Yolanda Olson <— YOLANDA OLSON VAMPIRE ROMANCE (DARK???!!) ALERT!! “…We move when the hunt has ended in one place, only to begin again. It has nothing to do with the warmth of spring and summer or the chill of autumn and winter. Our seasons are measured by something else entirely. And while I sometimes wonder if he’ll ever tire of his god games, I also know that he enjoys it far too much to ever stop. Hunger is never an issue for us, and because of that, what we are isn’t apparent. I prefer animals, and so does he in a roundabout way. It’s how he sees humans—as animals that lack the common instinct to survive when presented with something beautiful. As we leave our current home for the next, I wonder what time has in store for us…”
- Having Rosenfeld (Rosenfeld Duet Book 2) by Leighann Hart
- There Was an Old Woman by June Summers
- Zodiac Academy: The Awakening As Told By The Boys by Caroline Peckham and Susanne Valenti
- Give Me a Reason: A Single Dad, Enemies-to-Lovers Romance by A.L. Jackson <— A.L. JACKSON ALERT!! HIS SORDID WORLD!!! OH BOY... “…Dark. Dangerous. So wickedly gorgeous he makes my knees weak. He’s also an arrogant jerk who happens to be my new boss. When I discover his adorable son is also in my kindergarten class, I know I have to keep my distance…”
- Suck It (Shadow Guild: Vampire Bride Book 2) by Linsey Hall
- Dare Me (Dare to Try Book 2) by Brooke Blaine and Ella Frank <– PART 2 OF A TRILOGY & must be read in order!!
- Tears Of Betrayal by Michelle Heard
- My Ex-Boyfriend’s Dad: An Age Gap Older Man Younger Woman Romance (Silver Fox Daddies) by K.C. Crowne
- Trophy Wife (The Jilted Wives Club Book 2) by Bethany Lopez <— HE WOULD RATHER READ BOOKS!! “…Noah would rather spend his nights at home with a good book than out navigating the dating scene. Women like Summer have always terrified him and there’s no denying she’s way out of his league. But when she keeps popping up everywhere it becomes harder and harder to deny their chemistry...”
- Cry Havoc (Vengeance is Mine Book 3) by Ashley Gee
- Ruthless Desire : The Ruthless Devils Series: Book 2 by Eve L. Mitchell
- Fever (Jungle Oasis Book 1): A Billionaire Enemies to Lovers Dark Romantic Suspense by Autumn Archer
- Step Challenge by Brynn Paulin
- The Dark Bite: Vampire Hunter Society by Leia Stone <— HER MARK SAVES HER! “…As a member of the House of Rose, a division of the Vampire Hunter Society, I’ve got one of the highest kill records on file. I track my mark and don’t stop until the job is done. That is, until my mark saves my life. Luka Drake isn’t like the vampires I’ve been hunting for the past five years, and despite the fact that he’s a vampire prince fresh out of Magic City Prison for committing God knows what crime, I can’t kill him…“
- Hunt For Her: Black & White by Xyla Turner
- Hunted Fianceé: A dark Mafia Romance by Frankie Love and Alice May Ball
- Fearless Rebel: A Hero Club Novel by Eden Butler <— HE’S A REBEL!! “…To the people who loved him, he’d been a brother. A grandson. A friend. To Piper Warren, he thought, he’d been much more. But lies that get buried are old and ugly once they’re unearthed, something Ed’s enemies are about to discover. Now he’s back, freed from the past and ready to reclaim the life and love stolen from him. If he can prove that even a rebel deserves a second chance.…}
➔➔ Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes one title from their premium selection of best sellers and listen all you want to thousands of titles in their growing Audible Plus Catalog.)
➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
- Give Me a Reason: A Single Dad, Enemies-to-Lovers Romance by A.L. Jackson
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- True Dead (Jane Yellowrock Book 14) by Faith Hunter – August 31st 2021
- Breaking Badger (The Honey Badger Chronicles Book 4) by Shelly Laurenston – August 31st 2021
- The Royals Next Door by Karina Halle – August 31st 2021
- The Heart Principle by Helen Hoang – August 31st 2021
- Just One Look by Rosalind James – September 1st 2021
- Charmed: A steamy, Greek billionaire, summer vacation romance by Cora Hale – September 1st 2021
- Chasing Serenity: A River Rain Novel by Kristen Ashley – September 7th 2021
- The Night She Disappeared: A Novel by Lisa Jewell – September 7th 2021
- Forgotten in Death: An Eve Dallas Novel by J. D. Robb – September 7th 2021
- Dirty Little Secret: A Brother’s Best Friend College Romance (Lake State University Book 1) by Rachael Brownell – September 9th 2021
- Tin Queen (Tin Gypsy Book 6) by Devney Perry – September 14th 2021
- The Close-Up: A Hollywood Renaissance Novella by Kennedy Ryan – September 14th 2021
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!