1.) My lawn traumatized me. We are in transition stage and I’m in landscaping-stress mode right now. But things are looking up!
2.) Last week’s meatloaf was a hit and devoured entirely within 3 days. 😀 *proud* It was even a late-night sandwich snack. Not me, of course. 😉 LOL!!! No serious. Wasn’t me, which makes it all that much better!
3.) I think I’m in love with this hair treatment – Olaplaex 3 – AMAZING reviews, all the curly girls have been going on about it on YouTube, and even I and our very own bev from right here, have been chatting about it (she’s a curly girl too!!!). She’s been using it since awhile ago, and I just found that out! I’ve only used twice so far (last week), so we are still in the beginning stages, but my hair is defining even more, and when I wet my hair to wash or rinse, during a hair wash, since using this, it feels silky and satiny while I’m soaking it. That’s just… amazing. I WILL be reviewing properly (all of these products since my curly-girl journey). For now I’m still “mostly beachy-wave/some curls” but I like it. It’s ALL my natural hair other than the uber-moisturizers I put in it. I want it better… but I’m still transitioning (darn transitioning!!! 🤨😏) and in all honestly, this is SO fun and looks pretty great, considering!
BLAST FROM OUR BOOK PAST 😀 :
- 3 years ago today, this love triangle reader question came out way (and it’s been solved!)
- 6 years ago today, I 4.5 STAR went CRAZY for this mind f**k of a book!!!!! I still agree! I LOVE this author!
- 8 years ago today, we made THIS “what to read after” list because we couldn’t get enough of this tumultuous, traumatizing (it goes there!!!) romance angst and we wanted more!
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- EXTENDED THROUGH AUGUST!! ➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. 😲❤️ WE ARE LOVING IT!
- The Anti-Boyfriend by Penelope Ward <— PENELOPE WARD’S LATEST & IT’S LIVE EARLY!!! YAY US!!! Single mom falling for her neighbor… who’d sworn off commitment and kids!! OH OH!!!! “...Our friendship turned into a complicated mess. I’d gone and fallen for a guy who’d sworn off commitment and kids. I knew Deacon was starting to care for me too, even though Sunny and I didn’t fit into any plan he’d ever imagined for himself. He was wrong for me—so wrong that I’d dubbed him the “anti-boyfriend.” Then why did I wish more than anything that I could be the one woman to change him?”
- His Sugarbaby by Carolyn Faulkner
- Desiring the Dancer (Risqué Novellas Book 1) by Lilly Avalon
- Cursed Mate (Shadow Guild: The Rebel Book 5) by Linsey Hall
- FAKE (Madison Kate Book 3) by Tate James <— REVERSE HAREM & MUST BE READ IN ORDER!
- Lachlan: A Dark Irish Mafia Romance (Dangerous Doms) by Jane Henry <— SHE’S HIS NOW. Can be read as a standalone. “…When danger’s at her door and we’re forced together, I won’t back down. I’ll defend her. I’ll shield her. I’ll comfort and keep her.Because Fiona Hurston is all grown up now. And it’s time she realized… she’s mine…”
- Wanting Shaw (Rockers’ Legacy Book 5) by Terri Anne Browning <— OFF LIMITS!!! “…She’s my best friend’s sister, and her brother and I made a pact—our sisters were off-limits. As much as I wanted her, I could never have her. Until I realized Cannon was unworthy of my loyalty. Realizing my mistake came too late. I’d already let Shaw down too many times....”
- Relentless (Titans of Founder’s Ridge Book 2) by Nichole Greene
- Elegant Sins: A Dark Secret Society Romance by Alta Hensley and Stasia Black <— SECRETS!! “...It is her fate to be my sacrifice on the altar of wealth and seduction of riches. Tonight, my belle of the ball will dance with the devil and by morning, I will have broken her. For my initiation is a ritual steeped in a dark and twisted tradition of elegant sins. As I said, secrets are dangerous… But then again, so is love...”
- Finding His Mate: A Fated Mates Story by Mila Crawford and Aria Cole
- Mistaken for a Rake: A Regency Romance (Landon House Book 1) by Rose Pearson
- Necessary Pursuit (A Trinity Masters Novel) by Lila Dubois and Mari Carr
- Lockdown with My Billionaire Boss : Second Chance Office Romance by Sloane Peterson
- Hot Pickle: A Best Friend’s Sister Romantic Comedy by JJ Knight <— BODYBUILDER HAS A SPRAY TAN ISSUE 😉 “...My training partner Franklin uses the best in the business — Camryn Schultz. She understands the career killer of a badly placed white spot. She’s also his sister. So when the craptastic tan I’m given for my first competition requires an emergency patch, Frank knows exactly who to call. The thing is, when Camryn’s hands hit my skin, more than a few muscles spring to life. I’m about to head on stage in the tiniest Speedo imaginable and parts of me no longer fit…”
- Play With Me by Brittany Cournoyer <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! THE BARTENDER & THE SAX PLAYER!
- The Geek Next Door (His Best Friend’s Brother Book 3) by R. Cayden <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Beautifully Moved (Candied Crush Book 5) by Charity Parkerson <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Necessary Cruelty: An Enemies-to-Lovers Standalone Romance (Lords of Deception Book 1) by Ashley Gee <— DAKE RELATIONSHIP ALERT!! “...he comes to me with a proposition: one fake marriage in exchange for enough money to finally escape this town and leave the past behind me. The offer is hard to refuse and Vin is used to getting what he wants. I want to know why me, but I won’t ask for his secrets when it means revealing my own…”
- Inheritance With a Catch: An Enemies to Lovers Romance (Billionaire Inheritance Series Book 1) by Denise Daye
- Keeping Time: A Between The Clouds Time Travel Novel by Janet Leigh
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- A Kingdom of Flesh and Fire: A Blood and Ash Novel by Jennifer L. Armentrout – September 1st 2020
- Find Layla by Meg Elison – September 1st 2020
- Penthouse Prince by Kendall Ryan – September 1st 2020
- Relentless Habit: O-Town Series by Karen Renee – September 1st 2020
- SICKO by Amo Jones – September 1st 2020
- Feels Like Home (Southern Bride Book 5) by Kelly Elliott – September 1st 2020
- Bridge of Souls (City of Ghosts #3) by Victoria Schwab – September 1st 2020
- Famine (The Four Horsemen Book 3) by Laura Thalassa – September 1st 2020
- Toxic (The Therapist #4) by WS Greer – September 1st 2020
- A Rogue of One’s Own (A League of Extraordinary Women Book 2) by Evie Dunmore – September 1st 2020
- Escape (The Covington Heights Crew Book 1) by Deana Birch – September 1st 2020
- Glass Secrets: Shattered Cove Series Book 2 by A.M. Kusi – September 3rd 2020
- Revved to the Maxx by Melanie Moreland – September 3rd 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).