HAPPY SEPTEMBER & GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!! 😀 I consider September officially fall (no matter when “they” decide fall is), and I’m so excited. We’ve officially hit my favorite time of the year!!! SQUEEEEE
Okay so, I’m late with the Monday Earlybirds ’cause I decided to work on the list leisurely this morning on my nice Labor Day holiday, sipping my coffee. And what a wonderful Monday it is. Sorta. 😉 The bird (Birdy) is chirping, okay no… the sun is not out (’cause Dorian is making his stupid-butt way over here), and I’ve got the whole day ahead of me to read.
Three things? Yep!
1.) I’ve started “An Anonymous Girl: A Novel” and so far it’s phenomenal. Has that Tarryn Fisher feel (the two main characters, and their POVs are female – I LOOOOOVVE THAT with that slight creep-factor) and I can’t figure out where this is going although I have my guesses. I loved these authors’ “The Wife Between Us” and while this one is completely separate from that, it still has those feels… along the same betrayal lines. YAY!!!!
2.) I don’t believe Hurricane Dorian is going to affect us directly other than a TON of rain. When I first told y’all about it, at that time it was supposed to cross Florida state from the east coast to the west coast (where I am) and hit us pretty much directly then. Now it seems it will “hug” the entire east coast and continue upwards. We’ll have lots of rain and maybe some wind… but who knows. There have been last minute surprises in the past, so I’m not 100% out of the woods (but pretty sure I am)…
3.) That said, my aunt and my uncle and my cousins in Freeport Bahamas are in the direct, HARDCORE path of Dorian, so we’re on edge here. My aunt is actually vacationing in Canada right now visiting my mom and their siblings, but the rest of my aunt’s family is still in Freeport bracing.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Goddess Rising: A Skye Faden Novel by Alisha Ashton
- Witching Bones: An Ante-Fae Adventure (Wild Hunt Book 8) by Yasmine Galenorn
- One Hot Summer <— LIVE!! ANTHOLOGY ALERT!! “Seven brand new novella’s to finish off your summer!”
- Chris (The Guzzi Legacy Book 3) by Bethany Kris
- Omega’s Secret Alpha: A Forte Green Novel (Omega’s Under Siege Book 2) by Aiden Bates
- Compel Me: A Reverse Harem Vampire Romance (The Last Vocari Book 1) by Elena Lawson <— SHE’S A VAMPIRE HUNTER LOOKING FOR ONE SPECIFIC ONE… “...It’s not until a group of three finds me that I think I’ve finally met my match. But these aren’t just any nameless, faceless vamps. I know them. Or, at least, I knew them—when they were still human. Worst of all, I owe them a debt. But paying it means I’ll need to face my worst fear… that I may not be entirely human, either…”
- Hidden Truths (Cape Charade) by Christina Dodd
- Sober K. Williams <— SHE HITS ROCK BOTTOM & NOW SHE HAS HER LIFE IN ORDER… “...With custody of her son back, a job she loves, and a darling little girl, her life is headed in the right direction. But when she moves into a new house and she meets her handsome neighbor, Tyler, the vow she made to stay away from men is tested...”
- Freak: A Dark College Bully Romance (Hillcrest University Book 2) by Candace Wondrak <— BULLY ROMANCE ALERT!! “…HU was supposed to help me move on, be a fresh start, but then I walked into a feud between Sawyer and Declan. The hatred between them is palpable, and yet I find myself in the middle, somehow. And Travis? Don’t get me started on that one. He might be sexy, but he gives a new definition to the word psycho. None of them are innocent, I now know, but what their crimes are is anyone’s guess. Am I the only innocent one around here? No, no I’m not…”
- Cross My Hart (The Notorious Harts) by
- The Debt (The Billionaires Club) by
- The Accidental Life Swap: The perfect laugh out loud romantic comedy by Jennifer Joyce <— SHE’S MISTAKEN FOR HER BOSSY BOSS… “...whilst overseeing the renovation of Vanessa’s beautiful countryside home, the last thing Rebecca ever expected was to be mistaken for her boss – or that she would even consider going along with it! Far away from the bustling city and her boss’s demanding ways, could she pretend to be Vanessa and swap lives, just for a little while?...”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Dark Illusion (Carpathian Novel, A Book 33) by Christine Feehan – September 3rd 2019
- Hitched by Lili Valente & Pippa Grant – September 3rd 2019
- The Girl the Sea Gave Back by Adrienne Young – September 3rd 2019
- Wherever You Are (A KGI Novel Book 12) by Maya Banks – September 3rd 2019
- The Marquis She’s Been Waiting For (The Marriage Game) by Ella Quinn – September 3rd 2019
- Vendetta in Death: An Eve Dallas Novel (In Death, Book 49) by J.D. Robb – September 3rd 2019
- This Is Love by Natasha Madison – September 3rd 2019
- The Girl the Sea Gave Back by Adrienne Young- September 3rd 2019
- Grit: A Love Story on 7th and Main (Love Stories on 7th and Main Book 3) by Elizabeth Hunter – September 3rd 2019
- The Unkindest Tide (October Daye Book 13) by Seanan McGuire – September 3rd 2019
- Jordyn’s Army – September 3rd 2019 <— “We are happy to bring you seventeen never seen before short stories! This anthology is a fundraiser for Jordyn Preston and her fight against liver cancer.New short stories from:
Shari J. Ryan
Julie A. Richman
Sam JD Hunt
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).