1.) I caught up on some much needed sleep.
2.) I still feel like napping today. And I will. 🙂
3.) There are a lot of “Dirty Little” book titles today. 😂
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— For new members only. If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
- Dirty Little Midlife Disaster: A Motorcycle Hottie Romantic Comedy (Heart’s Cove Hotties Book 4) by Lilian Monroe <— SINGLE MOM & THE BIKER!! “…Katrina Viceroy is a recently divorced mother of two, and the proud new owner of a flat tire… until leather-clad motorcycle hottie, Mac Blair, arrives to save the day. Mac is the exact opposite of Trina’s ex-husband. He’s got bad boy etched into every line of his muscular body, for one. Not to mention that gravelly, deep voice he uses to order her around...”
- Dirty Little Secret: A Billionaire Boss Office Romance by Alexis Winter
- Dirty Little Secret by Ivy Arnold <— AGE GAP & SHE JUST TEXTED THE WRONG PERSON!! “...I’m not sure what’s worse; that I was drunk enough to text this fantasy to my ex-boyfriend, or discovering that it wasn’t actually him I sent it to. My best friend thought it would be hilarious to switch my ex’s name in my phone— with his father’s. The craziest part? He just replied…”
- Drawing Dead: A Small Town Romance (A Good Run Of Bad Luck Book 2) by Giulia Lagomarsino
- Playing It Safe (Sydney Smoke Rugby Series Book 7) by Amy Andrews
- The Player by Aliyah Burke <— FAKE RELATIONSHIP WITH FOOTBALL STAR! “…Faye Reynolds is used to being firmly in a “friend” zone for the sports stars she knows, she’s comfortable in her skin and is fine with not being a size zero. And that’s fine until Kaeden Archer is transferred to the Vancouver Storm and is back in her life. Unable to tell him no, she agrees to help him improve his image. Only problem is, her feelings have always been real for him, like they’ve been her entire life...”
- Not What It Seems by Nicky James <— M/M ROMANCE!! “…When called in to evaluate a murder suspect, the last person he expects to find is the man he slept with a few months ago. The man who ghosted him and wounded his fragile heart. Ethically, he should turn around and walk away, but he doesn’t. For as much as Cyrus understands the human brain, he can’t understand the pull he feels toward the patient...”
- Mr. September: a firefighter, curvy woman short instalove romance (The Firefighters Calendar Book 9) by Kate Tilney <— THE TEACHER & THE FIREFIGHTER!! “...It’s that time of year again. School is back in session and we’re starting the year off with a lesson in fire safety. Of course, by now I’ve heard the presentation so many times, it’s a little boring. But when this year’s presenter arrives in my classroom looking so fine in his uniform, there’s nothing boring about it...”
- Detective Rex (Mountain Man Police Force Book 4) by Flora Madison
- Soundproof: a Military Romance Thriller (Waterproof: Navy SEALs Book 5) by Jo Chambliss
- Wicked Truth: A RH Dark Bully Romance (Rogues of Taylor Prep Book 2) by Mae Doyle
- Revengeful Romeo: A Hero Club Novel by Ashley Bostock <— HER NEW BOSS!! “...I ran in to someone I wasn’t expecting. Holden King aka my new boss. I was hired to work directly beneath him. Did I mention he was my ex-best friend who left me without a backward glance when I was sixteen? I never thought I would see him again. I tried quitting. Oh, God, how I tried. Even though I officially gave him up seven years ago, it was like he was already back in my heart. Plus, he fueled my desire to live for myself. Hello, bucket list. It was back in business. Only, Holden King was never crossed off my bucket list. He was still there, written in black ink, enclosed with tiny red hearts…”
➔➔ Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes one title from their premium selection of best sellers and listen all you want to thousands of titles in their growing Audible Plus Catalog.)
➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Chasing Serenity: A River Rain Novel by Kristen Ashley – September 7th 2021
- The Last Legacy by Adrienne Young – September 7th 2021
- The Night She Disappeared: A Novel by Lisa Jewell – September 7th 2021
- Forgotten in Death: An Eve Dallas Novel by J. D. Robb – September 7th 2021
- Dirty Little Secret: A Brother’s Best Friend College Romance (Lake State University Book 1) by Rachael Brownell – September 9th 2021
- Tin Queen (Tin Gypsy Book 6) by Devney Perry – September 14th 2021
- The Close-Up: A Hollywood Renaissance Novella by Kennedy Ryan – September 14th 2021
- By Sin I Rise : Part One (Sins of the Fathers Book 1) by Cora Reilly – September 15th 2021
- Running on Diesel (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor Book 9) by Melissa Foster – September 15th 2021
- Chained Soul (Bound to the Fae Book 8) by Eva Chase – September 15th 2021
- The Lie by Karla Sorensen – September 15th 2021
- Western Waves by Brittainy Cherry – September 15th 2021
- The Wife Breaker: A Dark Forced Marriage Cartel Romance (Dark Vows Duet Book 1) by Kendall Hawkins and Isabella Starling
- Greek: A New Adult College Romance (Palm South University Book 7) by Kandi Steiner – September 16th 2021
- The Property Brokers: A Billionaire Romance by Sandi Lynn – September 17th 2021
- Wrath: A Sinful Secrets Romance by Ella James – September 17th 2021
- Tempting Him: An M/M, Age Gap, Workplace Romance (South River University Book 4) by Isabel Lucero – September 18th 2021
- Payback Princess (Lost Daughter of a Serial Killer Book 2) by C.M. Stunich – September 20th 2021
- Jonty’s Halloween (Unfinished Business) by Barbara Elsborg – September 20th 2021
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!