1.) My Canna Lily’s just doubled in size and now I have a ton of pretty flowers this week. I love looking at them!
2.) I’ve discovered that I love greek yogurt (plain) and mixing it with dill and some salt and pepper and a bit of lemon juice, and just dipping hothouse cucumber slices in it. SO YUMMY!!! What a treat!
3.) All my plants are still alive and thriving and that makes me feel proud.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— For new members only. If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
- Mistakes I’ve Made (Broken Love Duet Book 1) by Jordan Marie <— SHE WAS ALREADY TAKEN!! “...This is the beginning of our story. It’s not pretty. It’s ugly. It’s painful as hell. But then, maybe all love stories are...”
- Breaking Conviction: A Small Town, Protective Hero Romantic Suspense (Conviction Series Book Three) by Greer Rivers
- Crossing the Line: a Small-Town Hope Valley Crossover Novel by Jessica Prince
- In Pursuit of the Painter: A Regency Romance (Sons of Somerset Book 3) by Ashtyn Newbold
- Peter Cabot Gets Lost (The Cabots Book 2) by Cat Sebastian
- Insurrection (Monarchs of Hell Book 1) by R.L. Caulder and M Sinclair
- The Sidekick Never Gets the Girl, Let Alone the Protag’s Sister! Volume 2 Book 2 of 2: by Toshizo <— TEE HEE!!! I had to post this ’cause these titles have me giggling like mad! Oh and this blurb. 😂😂😂 I LOVE IT!! “…Who exactly are Balrog and Rei? How did Kou meet them, and how are they involved in the trauma he still has yet to overcome? What social cues is Kou failing to read in his current world, and how will they come back to bite him in the ass? These questions and more may (or may not!) be answered in the ever-chaotic second volume of The Sidekick Never Gets the Girl, Let Alone the Protag’s Sister!..”
- Billion Dollar Mistake: An Accidental Fake Marriage Romance (Doctors of Denver) by K.C. Crowne
- Pregnant with My Roommate’s Dad: A Forbidden Age Gap Romance (Forbidden Encounters) by Sofia T Summers
- Nanny For The Alien General: A SciFi Romance (Intergalactic Fated Mates Book 7) by Athena Storm and Tara Starr
- Fireproof (The Busy Bean) by Delancey Stewart <— EX-MARINE THAT DOESN’T LET ANYONE IN & SHE’S HIS NEW ROOMMATE… “…Mason doesn’t need a new roommate, especially not a pretty, single one who insists on rearranging his spice rack and giving his chickens cute names. Although there’s no denying the haunted look in her blue eyes. Every time her fear shows its face, he wants to reach for her...”
- Footnote (The Busy Bean) by Alexa Gregory <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE!!! “…Sasha has good reason to keep her distance. Her recovery is still new, and the single dad has wounds of his own. After years of being an afterthought, Penley’s goals are finally within reach. As much as she aches to reconnect, Sasha won’t stand in the way of his dreams...”
- Alec: A firefighter romance (Morgan Brothers Book 2) by Margaret McHeyzer
- Doubletalk (The Busy Bean) by Teralyn Mitchell <— SHE’S ON A DATING APP! “...Mallory Barrett has met a guy. Well, she hasn’t met him yet, except for on the dating app she almost refused to download. “Coby” sparks her interest and gets her jokes–and gives the romance-novel heroes she loves so much a full-court run for their money. When their first date doesn’t work out, she decides to give him another shot . . . just as a man she despises reenters her life. While her interest in the mystery man on the app grows, she clashes constantly with Zeke in real life. She can’t forgive him for humiliating her in high school, yet she can’t deny she’s drawn to him now…“
- Great Pretender: A Hero Club Novel by Khardine Gray <— FOOTBALL STAR – MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE!! “...We then forgot we were supposed to be pretending. And broke all the rules. I know better than to fall for a playboy. Even if he is my friend. But I’m so lost in him I can’t see my way back...”
- Reckless Recluse: A Hero Club Novel by Lia Fairchild <— AN ISLAND FLING!! “…An island fling was the last thing I expected when I agreed to spend a month on a tropical island with Graham and Soraya as nanny to their sweet little boy. I was planning to relax with the family, enjoy the sun, and get a break from law school… Then a shirtless, tanned Adonis runs onto our beach and into my life...”
➔➔ Not a member of Audible yet? Get a free 30 day audible trial (which includes one title from their premium selection of best sellers and listen all you want to thousands of titles in their growing Audible Plus Catalog.)
➔➔ AND! Audiobook Matchmaker!! <— Find out which of YOUR Kindle books are available as audiobooks at a BARGAIN-PRICE! This is how it works. Click on that link & Amazon will show you all of your Kindle books that are also available as an audiobook at a seriously discounted price. This way, you can switch back and forth, seamlessly between your ebooks and your audiobooks. VERY COOL!
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Tin Queen (Tin Gypsy Book 6) by Devney Perry – September 14th 2021
- Dario: An Enemies to Lovers Mafia Romance : The Carelli Family Saga, Book Two by Eden Butler – September 14th 2021
- The Close-Up: A Hollywood Renaissance Novella by Kennedy Ryan – September 14th 2021
- By Sin I Rise : Part One (Sins of the Fathers Book 1) by Cora Reilly – September 15th 2021
- Running on Diesel (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor Book 9) by Melissa Foster – September 15th 2021
- Chained Soul (Bound to the Fae Book 8) by Eva Chase – September 15th 2021
- The Lie by Karla Sorensen – September 15th 2021
- Western Waves by Brittainy Cherry – September 15th 2021
- The Wife Breaker: A Dark Forced Marriage Cartel Romance (Dark Vows Duet Book 1) by Kendall Hawkins and Isabella Starling
- Greek: A New Adult College Romance (Palm South University Book 7) by Kandi Steiner – September 16th 2021
- The Property Brokers: A Billionaire Romance by Sandi Lynn – September 17th 2021
- Wrath: A Sinful Secrets Romance by Ella James – September 17th 2021
- Tempting Him: An M/M, Age Gap, Workplace Romance (South River University Book 4) by Isabel Lucero – September 18th 2021
- Payback Princess (Lost Daughter of a Serial Killer Book 2) by C.M. Stunich – September 20th 2021
- Jonty’s Halloween (Unfinished Business) by Barbara Elsborg – September 20th 2021
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!