Good morning everyone and happy Monday!!! 😀 I’m still working on the early birds list, but we’re already over 20 news ones, but if I’ve missed any, let me know. Now… let’s play three things, while I drink my coffee and try to wake up:
1.) It’s Thanksgiving in Canada today, so happy Thanksgiving to all of my Canadian family and friends! I think I’ll “celebrate” tonight with a rotisserie chicken from Publix (and some traditional – though Keto friendly – sides). 😀
2.) Speaking of Keto, *ahem* I cheated on my Keto on Saturday and ate some Publix fried chicken (soooo yummy!! But just a leg and the wings) AND I ate a serving of Jalapeño Wavy Pringles dipped in Publix buffalo chicken dip. Saturdays, I’m always so bad. P.S. My favorite buffalo chicken dip comes from Glory Days (so cheesy and delicious) and I love their traditional buffalo sauce. So spicy and vinegary and my favorite. I wonder what they use?
3.) I learned how to use a Keurig this weekend. How convenient are those??!!! OMG I LOVED IT! Holy moly. I’m tempted… ’cause then I could try those various K-cups and their flavors. My only issue is the plastic pods the coffee comes in (if it’s bad when they get heated with the hot water like that? I dunno). But WOWOWOW!! Genius. You can even kind of choose the strength of your coffee, by choosing from various water levels to come out through it. I’d go for the more intense strength. LOL!! I love my brew coffee maker (have had this same model – though two separate ones when my first one died after about 6 or 7 years of use – for at least 10 years now?) and I can make just one cup for myself too, and I have the strength of my coffee just right, AND because it’s programmable, I wake up to the smell of coffee every morning, so that’s a perk. But yah… that Keurig temps me big time!!
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Awk-Weird (Ice Knights Book 2) by Avery Flynn <— THE HOCKEY STAR & THE AWKWARD GIRL ALERT!! “…when a Thor-lookalike who happens to be a professional hockey player hits on me at my bestie’s wedding rehearsal party… You better believe I climbed that tree like a cat. And the fact that it happened not once, not twice, but three times? Yeah, that’s pretty much a once-in-a-lifetime experience for a woman like me. There’s zero chance I’ll end up ever seeing him again…right? Until the pregnancy test comes up positive…”
- Mated to the Prince (Portal City Protectors Book 3) by Georgette St. Clair & LeTeisha Newton
- For Witch or For Poorer (Paranormal Wedding Planners Book 5) by AE Jones
- Don’t Get Me Wrong (Love in Brazen Bay Book 4) by Brill Harper
- Are You There, Karma? It’s Me, Jane.: A Laugh Out Loud Romantic Comedy (The Awkward Adventures of Jane Nash Book 1) by Christine Zolendz <— CHRISTINE ZOLENDZ ALERT!!! OMG WE LOVE HER!! “…when her eyes–and lips–land on a complete stranger at a baseball game, Jane feels like she’s hit a grand slam as the crowd roars its approval. However, in the chaos of the stadium, she loses Mr. Perfect in a throng of fans and foam fingers. Determined to find him again, Jane sets off on a mission for that baseball fan of her dreams. Suddenly, she gets a crash course in Karma…”
- His to Defend (NOLA Knights Book 1) by Rhenna Morgan <— MAFIA ROMANCE ALERT!! “…Don’t think Evie hasn’t noticed the powerful Russian mafia boss who makes her favorite diner a regular stop. How can she not? He’s as hot as his reputation is dangerous. But everyone in her struggling New Orleans neighborhood knows he’s the man to turn to. And right now she needs money to get her son out of trouble…”
- Trouble in Paradise (Course for Adventure Book 3) by Cassandra Logan
- My Forever Plus-One (Daring Divorcees Book 3) by
- One Look by Harlow James <— SHE LOCKS EYES WITH A PRO BASEBALL PLAYER… “...I could kill my best friend. After locking eyes with the hotshot rookie of the OC Rays, Lochlin decides to play wing-man and gives my number to the infamous Jake Calhoun. Never in a million years did I think he’d actually contact me, but I guess he must have felt that same magnetic pull that I did when we locked eyes during his first game. As I get to know him more, I fall hard, and the reality of dating a professional baseball player smacks me in the face...”
- The Secret (Arranged Book 2) by Stella Gray <— SHE OBEYS HER HUSBAND… “...On the day I was married, I promised to love, honor, and obey my husband Stefan. Little did I know how literally I would mean obeying. Stefan tells me what to do, and I do it. There are questions asked, but I always submit in the end...”
- I’ll Be Home for Christmas: A heartwarming feel good romantic comedy by Karen Clarke
- A Sacred Magic (Wild Hunt Book 9) by Yasmine Galenorn
- Amber (Jewels Cafe Book 1) by Mia Harlan
- Possessed: A reverse harem bully romance (Kings of Miskatonic Prep Book 3) by Steffanie Holmes <— BULLY REVERSE HAREM ALERT!! “...HP Lovecraft meets Cruel Intentions in book 3 of this dark paranormal reverse harem bully romance. Warning: Not for the faint of heart – this story of three broken bad boys and the girl who stood her ground contains dark themes...”
- The Battle of Blackbriar Academy: an academy fantasy romance adventure series by Olivia Ash
- Sunny Springs Sins: A High School Bully Romance (Sunny Springs High Book 3) by Arlo Arrow and Elizabeth A. Lance
- Keep Calm and Perfect Your Smolder (Flame Series Book 2) by Daniella Brodsky
- Decked (The Invincibles Book 1) by Heather Slade
- The Mr. Wrong Series by <— SERIES BUNDLE ALERT!! “...The Mr. Wrong Series takes you on an amusing journey with four friends who find their matches in uniquely hilarious situations. Get ready to laugh, swoon, and maybe even wipe a tear when you meet four sexy troublemakers in these stand-alone novels...”
- How to Capture a Duke by Tina Gabrielle
- Her Alpha Nerd (One Sultry Summer Book 2) by Lori Wilde
- Unbreakable Bear (Cave & Claw Emporium Book 2) by Kendal Davis
- The Undercover Plan: Crushing Series Book 2 by Riley Long <—M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- RULE OF LAW (Chimera Book 1) by Karin Tabke <— KARIN TABKE ENEMIES-TO-LOVERS ALERT!!! He wants revenge and she was sold to the highest bidder… “...Sold to the highest bidder, Alana Conti must fight for her life–and for her soul–when she comes face to face with Law, the mysterious underworld boss who obeys no laws but his own. His touch is commandingly sensual and Alana yields, taking the first steps into his intriguing life of crime and web of carnal promise. Law’s heart burns white hot but not for Lana–for revenge...”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Fast Lane by Kristen Ashley – October 15th 2019
- Love Kills (Lilah Love Book 4) by Lisa Renee Jones – October 15th 2019
- Reaper: A Demonica Novel by Larissa Ione – October 15th 2019
- War Girls by Tochi Onyebuchi – October 15th 2019
- A Lie for a Lie (All In Book 1) by Helena Hunting – October 15th 2019
- Gypsy King (Tin Gypsy Book 1) by Devney Perry – October 19th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).