HAPPY MONDAY!! It’s a short list today, but I’ll keep checking for more and add them in as the day continues. 😉
1.) I added more white decorations to my Christmas tree (a bunch more poinsettias) and cute ornaments like a fluffy owl, and a skiing squirrel and also some curly squiggles and it’s so fluffy now. I LOVE IT!!! So much better. 😀 And now it’s officially finished. Here’s a side by side of the tree last week to this week.
2.) I watched The Secret: Dare to Dream this weekend and it was pretty great. Kind of has that Hallmark feel to it, and a great message too!
3.) I also watched The King of Staten Island, and while at first I cringed at how obnoxious he was (uncaring and moody and purposely unhelpful; in any way and I thought maybe that dark mood would be through the whole movie) it truly ended up heartwarming and amazing. A TON of amazing growth in this movie, and so much heart!!!
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- EXTENDED THROUGH DECEMBER!! ➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. 😲❤️ WE ARE LOVING IT!
- It’s Definitely Not You: An Enemies-to-Lovers Romantic Comedy by Abby Brooks <— SHE THINKS HE’S A SERIAL KILLER “...The second time I see him, he’s trying to kill my grandmother. At least it looks that way. At first. Maybe I misjudged the situation, but that doesn’t mean I misjudged him. Joe and I? We’re oil and water. Gasoline and a flame. Great hair and a windy day. I’m a doctor. I help sick kids. As for him? I suspect serial killer with his sights set on my grandma…”
- The Taming of a Wicked Rogue (The Lords of Scandal Row Book 1) by Samantha Holt
- A Duke’s Wild Kiss (Kiss the Wallflower Book 5) by Tamara Gill
- Race To A Christmas Reunion by Brenda Jackson
- Banshee Cry: A Steamy Paranormal Romance (Blood Fae Chronicles Book 1) by Jen Katemi
- Snowed In by Jessica Calla <— THE RETIRED SUPERMODEL & THE VET “…Getting to know widower Andrew, his grumpy vet father, and Andrew’s adorable six-year-old twin girls opens Emma’s heart to the possibility of having love and family in her life. His opinion of Emma, the “beautiful, viper CEO” gossiped about at the water cooler, quickly changes as he discovers Emma’s wit, intelligence, and giving heart. Although neither Emma nor Andrew are quite ready for a relationship, and canoodling is against company policy, the holiday spirit of Manhattan is magical and contagious...”
- Blush: A Strangers-to-Lovers Romance by Rachel De Lune
- Mister Stand-In: A Hero Club Novel by C.M. Albert
- Blood & Bones: Deacon (Blood Fury MC Book 4) by Jeanne St. James
- Cocky Kilt: A Hero Club Novel by Jolie Vines and Hero Club <—HIGHLANDER WALKS INTO A BAR… “…I thought the scenery would be the highlight of my working trip to Scotland, then a dark-haired, kilted Highlander walks into the bar. That swoony Scottish accent. Dark eyes and a sexy smirk. Would anyone blame me for a quick holiday romance? Except if I want to keep my job, Ewan is off limits. I need to lock down my lust. For a former poor kid who’s used to deprivation, this should be easier. But my cocky Scot doesn’t agree, and he’s hell bent on changing my mind….”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- A Treacherous Trade (The Business of Blood Book 2) by Kerrigan Byrne – November 10th 2020
- Nobody Knows (SWAT Generation 2.0 Book 11) by Lani Lynn Vale – November 10th 2020
- Shine With Me: A With Me In Seattle Novella by Kristen Proby – November 10th 2020
- The Arrest: A Novel by Jonathan Lethem – November 10th 2020
- Dog Tags: A romance anthology featuring military and canine heroes – November 10th 2020
- Noble Prince (Tin Gypsy Book 4) by Devney Perry – November 10th 2020
- The Kingdom: A novel by Jo Nesbo – November 10th 2020
- Decompose: A Psychological Thriller by Layne Deemer – November 10th 2020
- Shades of Darkness (Guardians of Eternity Book 16) by Alexandra Ivy – November 10th 2020
- A Problematic Christmas Love (Love On The Pacific Shores Book 8) by Rebecca Rohman – November 10th 2020
- Reclaim: A Standalone Friends-to-Lovers Romance by Aly Martinez – November 12th 2020
- The Lighthouse Inn: Shattered Cove Series Book 4 by A.M. Kusi – November 12th 2020
- Wicked Truths (The Hunt Legacy Duology Book 2) by Jodi Ellen Malpas – November 12th 2020
- See Me After Class by Meghan Quinn – November 12th 2020
- The Rancher and The Heiress by Anna DeForest – November 13th 2020
- Lavender’s Book by H. Hunting – November 16th 2020
- Little Lies by H Hunting – November 16th 2020
- Dark Alpha’s Caress: A Reaper Novel by Donna Grant – November 16th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”