Good morning and happy Monday!! It’s time for another Earlybirds List and we have 30+ on here with quite a few paranormals that sounds pretty darn great (like CONTAGION – blurb made me giggle & Cathedral made me eeeeeppp!). Plus, Kennedy Ryan’s latest duet is complete ’cause #2 – The Rebel King – just went LIVE!!
<— But that one to the left by LJ Shen (In the Unlikely Event) just gave me the ultimate BLURB JOLT!!!
Ryn: Reading it now! Soooo good!
And I’ve been SO busy this weekend, but it was amazing and productive!
1.) I went to a baby shower yesterday but it was held via a large screen in a restaurant! The mom-to-be just recently moved pretty far away (her husband’s in the military) & she doesn’t know anyone in her area yet, so all of her friends and family were together here, and it was kind of like when I hang out with my mom via FaceTime. SO COOL! Technology that brings us together.
2.) I re-discovered the Texas Roadhouse this weekend and it’s delicious!!! I had a Prime Rib (I hadn’t had that in years) and HOLY MOLY I almost fell over in happiness. And they have the best Cesar salad (even better than mine and I think mine rocks).
3.) I built two more wood tables this weekend. Remember how I ruined the finish on that one? Well, my OCD just couldn’t let it rest where it was, so I got another identical one (on super-sale), moved the old one to another area and placed something on top of it that perfectly hides my bobo (and fits the new locations), and then I built a printer table, too (also solid wood) and right now my muscles are screaming at me.
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- The Rebel King (All the King’s Men Duet Book 2) by Kennedy Ryan <— Kennedy Ryan’s DUET IS COMPLETE ’cause book #2 (The Rebel King) JUST WENT LIVE!!!
- In the Unlikely Event by L.J. Shen <— L.J. SHEN ALERT!!! OMG THIS SOUNDS SUPER-INTENSE & ROMANCE ANGSTY!!! They had a one night stand and signed a contract on a napkin… and now years later he’s a famous rock star, he’s back. “… Last time we spoke, he was a beggar with no intention of becoming a king.
But a king he became, and now I’m his servant.
I’m not the same broken princess Malachy Doherty put back together with his callused hands.
I have a career I love.
A boyfriend I adore.
An apartment, a roommate, a life.
I changed. He changed, too.
But Mal kept the napkin…”
- Seduced by the Soldier by Melia Alexander
- Cathedral by Addison Cain <— HE PLANS TO TAKE HIS CRUEL IMMORTAL DAUGHTER… “…I sold my soul to win her. First to her devil of a father, then to the true devil himself. The price exacted nothing less than eternal fealty. A boon I’d gladly relinquish a thousand times over to possess the love of my dark Princess. Though she may hate me. Though my desire chars my bones black. I will love her forever...”
- Fallen King (Court of the Sea Fae Book 2) by C.N. Crawford
- Broken Magic (Academy of the Elites Book 2) by Alexis Calder
- The Truth About Alice (Evil Lies Book 2) by Alta Hensley
- The Firefighter’s Cinderella by Sonya Weiss
- CONTAGION by Amanda Milo <— THE HUMAN WOMAN & THE GERMOPHOBIC ALIEN… “…One OCD neat freak alien. One human woman. Both are abducted and held captive in a very unsterile environment. What more could go wrong?“
- The (Not So) Perfect Match: A Sweet Standalone Romance (Falling in Friar Hollow Book 3) by Maggie Dallen
- Abi and the Boy Who Lied (The Texas High Series: Abi Book 2) by Kelsie Stelting
- A Stolen Christmas Kiss: A Sweet Heart Books Christmas Anthology
- Falling for Two by Melanie Hoffer
- The Green Hills of Home by Emma Bennet
- Pinky Promises by Deana Birch
- I Am the Night (The Night Firm Book 3) by Karpov Kinrade <— REVERSE HAREM ALERT! “...This is the final book in the Night Firm, a reverse harem why choose fantasy vampire romance series...”
- The Princess Problem (Unexpectedly Royal Book 1) by Christi Barth
- Some Like it Plaid by Angela Quarles
- Coldest Fire (Dominion Book 4) by Juliette Cross
- Fae Bound (Changeling Book 1) by Aspen Winters <— THEY ALL WANT TO BE BOUND TO HER…BUT SHE WANTS LOVE “…I was born a witch, and being brought to the Underground realm only increased the potency of my magic. Unfortunately, Oberon had a clause ready for Changelings like me. Upon our three-hundredth birthday, we must be bound to no less than three mates. Every fae in the Underground would give their left leg for the chance to be bound to a witch. The problem is, I want love...”
- Renegade (Knights of Fury Book 2) by Chantal Fernando
- Night’s Kiss (The Ancients Book 2) by Mary Hughes
- Hot Nights in Morocco by Catherine Wiltcher
- Up on Horseshoe Hill by Penelope Janu
- Wanted by Karpov Kinrade and Liv Chatham <— BLURB JOLT!! HE NEEDS A HOUSEKEEPER & SHE ANSWERS HIS AD… “...The mysterious man who just bought the grandest mansion in town needs a housekeeper. No one’s met him. No one knows who he is. I’m about to find out that he’s much more than he appears. Everyone has skeletons in their closest. His are just more literal than most. I didn’t expect to fall for him. I didn’t expect to feel the way I do when I’m with him. And though his skeletons are gruesome, mine are the ones that will end up destroying us both...”
- Love You Bully: A Bully Romance (Deer Valley College Book 3) by C.C. Piper and Jacob Allen
- Twice As High (Order of the Dragon Book 3) by Tina Glasneck
- Fairystruck (Wings Book 1) by Daria Doshrelli
- The Blueprint (Rules of Posession Book 1) by S.E. Harmon <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “...NFL standout Britton “Blue” Montgomery has pressure coming at him from all sides. From his father, who’s only interested in Blue’s football career. From his coaches, who just want him to play without getting injured again. From the fans. From his agent. And from his mother, who has popped up on the radar after leaving his family years before. And now his relationship with Kelly is on shaky ground, and that frightens Blue more than anything...”
- A Deeper Blue (Rules of Possession Book 2) by S.E. Harmon <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Say My Name: Book 3 of The Claimed Series by R.K. Knightly
- Hustle: The Doyles: A Boston Irish Mafia Romance by Sophie Austin
- Connell (Carolina Reapers Book 3) by Samantha Whiskey <— HOCKEY STAR ALERT!! A PRANK GONE WRONG and now he’s in trouble 😉 “…She’s made it clear that while I’m under her employment, she won’t be under me. The white-hot chemistry we can’t deny must be ignored at all costs. But bantering with her is soon my favorite pastime. And she’s the sweetest forbidden fruit I’ve ever tasted As we grow closer, one thing is absolutely clear. A summer with Annabelle Clarke can only end one of two ways..”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- The Queen of Nothing (The Folk of the Air Book 3) by Holly Black – November 19th 2019
- Outmatched by
- Wall Street Titan: An Alpha Zone Novel by Anna Zaires – November 19th 2019
- Disarm (The Dumonts Book 2) by Karina Halle – November 19th 2019
- Two Together (Naked Trilogy Book 3) by Lisa Renee Jones – November 19th 2019
- Man Cuffed: A Romantic Comedy by Sarina Bowen – November 19th 2019
- Headstrong Like Us (Like Us Series: Billionaires & Bodyguards Book 6) by Krista Ritchie & Becca Ritchie – November 19th 2019
- Shelf Awareness (Green Valley Library Book 4) by Katie Ashley – November 19th 2019
- Special Delivery by Lauren Blakely – November 20th 2019
- Regarding West by Ashley Simmons – November 21st 2019
- Hidden Truths (Truths and Lies Duet Book 1) by K. Webster & Nikki Ash – November 21st 2019
- The Girl He Loves (Orchard Heights (standalone) Book 1) by Roya Carmen – November 21st 2019
- Bossy Brit by Kendall Ryan – November 25th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).