Happy Monday my friends!! 25 books just went LIVE early! This week is especially exciting cause I have SO much to look forward to. 😀 I’m doing the Thanksgiving Supper this year and I’m nervous, but I can’t wait to get started.
1.) Since I’m in the “cooking spirit” I worked all weekend on this fun post (and I’m not even halfway done ’cause there are 20 pages of our comments involving recipes, so I’m still backtracking). WE SURE LOVE FOOD here. LOL!! Reader Recommendations – Our favorite foods, recipes, & cooking tools!
2.) I washed my carpets this morning (P.S. My Roomba continues to amaze me ’cause I “real-vacuumed” before washing the carpets and there was nary a pile of dust in my Dyson canister. And also… there’s nothing better than fresh, clean carpet pile under your feet. Other than… of course, clean sheets to tuck into at night. Which I’ve arranged for myself tonight, too!
3.) This one is two-part. I decided to do groceries early Saturday morning for Thanksgiving (and also my own regular groceries) My cart was so full, the Publix employees asked if I needed a second cart. I was super-worried I might not even be able to fit it all into my freezer & fridge but I DID!!! It was like playing Tetris. Or Jenga. LOL! AND I’ve decided I’m putting up the Christmas tree Tuesday or Wednesday night so that my Thanksgiving guests have a nice cozy holiday-feel to come home to. Twinkling lights, and shiny ornaments, and my happy mood ’cause I LOVE CHRISTMAS TREES (and Thanksgiving and i think I can mix both of ’em perfectly)!! 😀
Also these deals are still on 😀 :
- ➔➔ 4 months of Amazon Unlimited Music for a super-bargain. AMAZING deal! “... This limited time offer provides on-demand, ad-free and unlimited access to 50 million songs on any device via the Amazon Music app...” <— I use my Echo to play mine.
- ➔➔ 3 months of Audible at a significant discount!! You can get in on this deal until December 31st!!
- ➔➔ Audible now has an “Escape” package membership (30 day free trial) (romance audiobooks!! this one is SO cool, and worth it – unlimited listening for all of the audiobooks in the program, and there are tons)!!
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
- Someday, Someday by Emma Scott <— EMMA SCOTT’S LATEST IS LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “…The longer Max works and lives with the Marsh family, the tighter the secrets tangle around him. And his heart—that he’s worked so hard to protect—falls straight into the hands of the distant, cold, and beautiful son of a dynasty…“
R. Renee: It’s official! Someday, Someday has claimed my fave book of all time spot. I’m so in love with it that after beta reading it and pre-proofing it, I’m reading it a third time just because. #mysilas … I can’t think past this euphoric book fog I’m in.
Someday, Someday is LIVE!! 🧡💛💚💙💜
Donna: Phenomenal book! Loved it so much!
- Bossy Brit by Kendall Ryan <— LIVE!! KENDALL RYAN’S LATEST!! HE’S HER NEW BOSS... “...Unable to deny our attraction any longer, our work relationship brings a whole new meaning to the term inbox. But being with him comes with some baggage—like an ex-wife and three kids kind of baggage. And a lawyer who wants half of his company...”
- A Walk in the Park by Brenda Jackson
- Nevermore (Raven Crawford Book 2) by J. C. McKenzie
- Savage As Hell: A Reverse Harem Bully Romance (The Demon Academy Book 3) by G. Bailey
- Hateful Heroes: A Paranormal High School Bully Romance (Gifted Academy Book 3) by Michelle Hercules
- The Naughty List by by C.R. Jane and Mila Young <— SHE’S STRANDED & THEY OFFER HER A CHANCE SHE CAN’T PASS UP… “…I ended up stranded in Chicago during the worst snowstorm of the century, away from my family, and days before Christmas. And then I meet them. Two of the most insanely gorgeous guys I’d ever laid eyes on. Charismatic. Sexy. Daring. I’ve wanted to escape my life for Christmas for so long…and they offer me a chance I just can’t pass up…“
- Five Years by Brooklyn Knight
- Everything’s Better with Lisa by Lucy Eden
- Chasing Lucy: An enemies-to-lovers, standalone romance. by Peyton James
- Conclave (Devil’s Night 3.5) by Penelope Douglas <— PENELOPE DOUGLAS DEVIL’S NIGHT ALERT!! BULLY BOOKS!! “…*Conclave is a 27,000 word novella that takes place between Kill Switch (Devil’s Night #3) and Nightfall (Devil’s Night #4). It is suitable for readers 18+. Please read Corrupt, Hideaway, and Kill Switch prior to reading this story…” P.S. Here is the series reading order.
- Finding Rowena (Missing Pieces Book 1) by Rachel Blake <— SHE’S ADOPTED BUT LIVING A HAPPY LIFE… “…She’s always wondered about her biological family, but never thought she’d actually meet them – until an extraordinary series of events reveals she has not just one, but two identical sisters. She is a triplet! However, her newfound family is nothing like she imagined. Each sister is struggling with her own heartache...”
- The Mighty Anchor (Rogue Academy Book 3) by Carrie Aarons
- Headstrong: Book Two: Adapt by Melanie Rachel
- Wannabe Heir (The Royals Book 3) by Kim Karr <— KIM KARR ALERT!! They were forced apart years ago… “...when I find out she’s in trouble, I have to help her. It doesn’t matter that she hates me. She’ll get over it. Fighting for her is what I was born to do…”
- Shaking the Sleigh: A holiday romantic comedy (Seasons in Singletree Book 1) by Delancey Stewart
- Eyes in the Darkness (The Coveted) by Ripley Proserpina and Rebecca Royce
- The Things We Choose by Jessica Grayson
- Ash (Fire & Blood Book 2) by Alexa B James
- Georgia Moon (It’s All in the Whiskey Book 2) by Jen Talty
- The Enchanted Doll: A Dark Fantasy Romance by Carly Morgan <— TIME TRAVEL ROMANCE ALERT!! He’s trying to convince her she’s his bride… “…One night, while fiddling with some old childhood mementos, Mila realizes her old antique dollhouse is missing its female occupant. Compelled to replace it, she chances upon a doll that resembles her own plain Jane appearance, and dubs it the new lady of Whitlocke Manor. The next morning, Mila is shocked to discover she’s woken up in an exact life-sized replica of the dollhouse she’d played with all her life. There, she’s confronted with the Master of Whitlocke Manor, who’s convinced she’s his new mail-order-bride…”
- The Wolf and the Sparrow by Isabelle Adler <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! THEY ARE FORCED TO BE MARRIED… “…With the old count dead and the truce dependent on his marriage to the rival duke’s son, Derek has no choice but to agree to the victor’s terms in order to bring peace to his homeland. When he learns of the sinister rumors surrounding his intended groom, Derek begins to have doubts—but there can be no turning back from saying I do. After the death of his wife, Callan of Mulberny never expected to be forced into another political marriage—especially not to someone like the new Count of Camria. Seemingly soft and meek, it’s only fitting that Derek’s family crest is a flighty sparrow, worthy of nothing but contempt...”
- Assassins Save People Too: Gay Romance (Assassins in Love Series Book 3) by S.C. Wynne <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Final Play: A Fake Boyfriend Vacation by Eden Finley <— LIVE!! M/M ROMANCE ALERT!!
- Rest in Pieces (Barbie: The Vampire Hunter Book 1) by Lucinda Dark
- The Weekend by Suzy England
- A Taste like Sin (Painted Sin Book 2) by Lana Sky <— LANA SKY ALERT!! RECLUSIVE BILLIONAIRE (must be read in order). “…The reclusive billionaire has his own secrets, and his relationship with Juliana may threaten to send his precarious house of cards crashing down…”
- Just Say Christmas (Escape to New Zealand Book 13) by Rosalind Jame <— LIVE!!! Nancy found us this one!!
Nancy: Just Say Christmas by Rosalind James is here. Book 12 of her Escape to New Zealand series. It continues where books 11 & 12 leave off. Awesome book, have your tissues handy.
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- The Rise of Magicks: Chronicles of The One, Book 3 by Nora Roberts – November 26th 2019
- Spy: A Novel by Danielle Steel – November 26th 2019
- Lethal Nights (Brute Force Book 3) by Lora Leigh – November 26th 2019
- Winter Finds You (The Black Dagger Brotherhood series Book 19) – November 26th 2019
- A Coyote Ridge Christmas (The Walkers of Coyote Ridge Book 7) by Nicole Edwards – November 26th 2019
- Rush: A Black Hearts Still Beat Prequel by L.A. Cotton – November 26th 2019
- Broken Record by K.A. Linde – November 26th 2019
- Audition by Skye Warren – November 26th 2019
- Scrooged by Penelope Ward & Vi Keeland – December 1st 2019 <— 😀
- A Fairbanks Affair (An Odds-Are-Good Standalone Romance Book 3) by Katy Regnery – December 2nd 2019
- Gabriel’s Promise (Gabriel’s Inferno Book 4) by Sylvain Reynard – December 3rd 2019
- Wicked Hour (An Heirs of Chicagoland Novel Book 2) by Chloe Neill – December 3rd 2019
- Wonder With Me: A With Me In Seattle Novella by Kristen Proby – December 3rd 2019
- Hate Sober (Love Me, Duet Book 2) by T.L. Smith – December 3rd 2019
- Mistletoe Over Manhattan: Holiday Anthology – December 3rd 2019
- Malorie: A Bird Box Novel by Josh Malerman – December 3rd 2019
- Kings of Carrion (Juniper Unraveling Book 3) by Keri Lake – December 3rd 2019
- A Madness of Sunshine by Nalini Singh – December 3rd 2019
- Landon & Shay: (The L&S Duet Book 2) by Brittainy C. Cherry – December 4th 2019
- Chase The Butterflies by Monica James – December 5th 2019
- Beautiful Secret (Dirty Hollywood Book 1) by Claire Raye – December 5th 2019
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it).