HAPPY CYBER MONDAY EVERYONE!!! 😀😀😀 I’m still working on this list and will be scoping out the Cyber Monday deals and listing them below, so keep checking back, but in the meantime today’s lists of early bird book releases is fantastic AND!!! You can check out all of Amazon’s ➔➔➔ CYBER MONDAY DEALS HERE.
1.) I’ve decided to try the Glossier makeup products. They had a 20% off sale this week, so I got that glow-ey serum (Futuredew) that seems to be all the rage, and two green (1 dark teal and 1 minty green) eyeliners. I can’t wait until they get here to see if they’re all the hype. I wanted to get the blush too, but I just got a huge MAC refill of my favorite candy colored blush that gives me just the right flush, so I held off for now. Oh and let me know if you use and love any of their products so I can put them on my “try next” list. 😀
2.) I have been gorging on Thanksgiving leftovers and I couldn’t be happier!! I even took that turkey carcass and made a HUGE turkey stock (and I mean rich and gelatinous) and already separated into multiple containers in my freezer, so I have fully taken advantage of everything that turkey had to offer.
3.) Blue is my favorite color. Especially navy blues and royal blues. I also wish I could find more deep forest and emerald green colors in cute boat neck fitted sweaters. I feel like that could be my other favorite color. *hrmph* It almost seems like every adorable top & sweater is every color BUT the deep jewel-toned greens I want.
CYBER MONDAY DEAL FINDS!!!
- ACURE IS MY FAVORITE SKIN PRODUCT LINE (for face wash, scrubs and toners) and TWO are on super-sale today. One of them is one of my favorite regular cleansers!!! And the other has me intrigued. The ingredients of this entire line are AMAZING, and so are the reviews, and I’ve been using them nightly for a few years now to wash off my makeup. LOVE IT!!! ACURE Seriously Soothing Cleansing Cream | 100% Vegan | For Dry to Sensitive Skin AND… this is the one I use: ACURE Brightening Cleansing Gel | 100% Vegan | For A Brighter Appearance
- Instant Pot Max Pressure Cooker 9 in 1 <— STILL THE LOVE OF MY COOKING LIFE! And now my mom’s too (she just made a Boeuf Bourguignon in hers yesterday and couldn’t stop raving about it).
FANTASTIC CYBER-MONDAY book deals! HUGELY popular ones on this list (and recent releases). ➔ The book deals!!!
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! EXTENDED THROUGH DECEMBER ☃️🎄🎄☃️!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP SUPER-SALE!!! 😲 3 months for a super-bargain US, Canada and UK!! 😀
➔➔➔ AUDIBLE SUPER-DEAL for the first 6 months! Robin found us this one!!
- A Bridge Between Us: A Small Town Romance by K.K. Allen <— SHE LOVED HIM FROM A FAR… “…I should have died that night. Instead, I crossed the moonlit bridge and never returned. I let rivalry win. If only that had been enough to keep us all safe. If only we didn’t have a bridge between us...”
- Admit You Need Me: A Secret Pregnancy Romance (Irresistible Billionaires Book 4) by Ajme Williams
- Daddy Undercover (Crescent Cove Book 9) by Taryn Quinn”…
- Thank You, Next: A perfect, uplifting and funny romantic comedy by Sophie Ranald <— DATES HER WAY THROUGH THE ZODIAC!! “...Zoe’s ready to give up on the search for love, until her friend has an idea. Robbie lives by his horoscope, and he’s sure she’s got this dating stuff all wrong. He dares her to work her way through the zodiac until she finds The One. Usually Zoe would laugh at such a suggestion, but desperate times call for desperate measures…”
- Unshackle (Deliver Book 7) by Pam Godwin <— PAM GODWIN ALERT!! HE INFILITRATES A CARTEL!! “...When he infiltrates La Rocha Cartel, he must seduce Vera Gomez to determine whether to rescue her. Or kill her. Nothing can distract his icy, lethal focus. Except the cartel’s most feral captive. The nameless, raven-haired beauty is his key to dismantling Vera Gomez. But the ferocious little fighter challenges him at every turn and unknowingly battles her way into his heart…“
- A Proposal of Marriage (Brazen Brides) by Cheryl Bolen
- Reaper: Devil’s Mayhem MC Romance by Mary Potter
- Merry Loves Bright by Brynn Paulin
- Monogamy Book Two. Husband by Victoria Sobolev <— THEY DON’T THINK SHE’S GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM… “…His ring is on my finger, and I’m living in his house in a country on another continent, in a world filled with his friends, yachts, parties, money. We are avoiding each other, we are sleeping in different bedrooms, we don`t even talk. Is this my life now? Do I really need a place for myself in his world, when all I hear is: “You’re not a fit here...”
- Court of Midnight: A Reverse Harem Royal Fae Romance (Twisted Fae Book 3) by Lucinda Dark and Helen Scott
- Ride or Die: A Crime Fiction Thriller (Darcy Walker Investigations Book 1) by A. J. Lape
- Kitty Valentine Dates a Best Man by Jillian Dodd
- The Broody Brit: For Christmas ( A Hot Single Father Second Chance Romance) (A Holiday Springs novel) by MJ Fields and Jessica Ruben <— STARTING OVER AFTER HER PERFECT LIFE COLLAPSED!! “...I retreat to my small hometown of Holiday Springs, where life is like a, snow globe, feeling like all of my failings are on full display. Once I get my bearings straight, I’ll trade my old snow boots for brand new stilettos and strut back to New York City. Nothing seems to go right until I meet a hot, British, single father with an adorable son. He may be too good to be true...”
- Thrill Seeker (Kings of Vengeance MC Book 5) by Winter Travers and Jennifer Severino
- Vengeful Giorgio: A Dark Mafia Romance (The Cavettis and the Bonifacios Book 4) by Emma Vikes and Raven Scott
- Arrogant Arrival: A Hero Club Novel by Gail Haris <— CONTRACT PILOT ALERT!! “...Jolene is done with pilots. She’s better than just another quick lay-over. But dating is difficult with her chaotic schedule in and out of airport terminals and hotel rooms all around the world. She’s tired of watching couples fly off to romantic destinations and families spending vacations together. However, she doesn’t plan to be a flight attendant forever. She just doesn’t know what she wants to do yet. One thing she does know is that she certainly doesn’t want to do that arrogant Greek bastard Jim...”
- Merciless King: A Hero Club Novel by Ellie Jean <— HE WANTS THE HEAVYWEIGHT BOXING TITLE!!
- Cooped Up for Christmas (Eden’s Idyll Series Book 1) by Sabrina York
- Best Friends Don’t Kiss by Max Monroe <— FAKE RELATIONSHIP ALERT!! “…I have to travel from New York City–my home and safe haven for the last fifteen years–to my tiny hometown in Vermont for Christmas, my baby sister’s wedding, and my high school reunion. Talk about a trifecta of single-doom. Throw in Callie Camden–aka my high school class’s version of Regina George–and it’s a recipe for certified disaster. Especially since my mouth ran away from me when she asked me if I’d be bringing someone to our reunion, and I told her to put me down for two…”
- Victory at Prescott High (The Havoc Boys Book 5) by C.M. Stunich <— REVERSE HAREM ALERT!! “…Victory at Prescott High has always meant escape. Once upon a time, that meant graduation and a one-way ticket out of town. But everything is different now. This year, my life changed in irrevocable ways. The Havoc Boys have a Havoc Girl; they have a queen who wears her crown with pride…”
- HIM by J. M. Elliott
- Jingle Bell Rock by Ella Frank and Brooke Blaine <— CROSSOVER CHRISTMAS STORIES!! “…Jingle Bell Rock features seven couples from across the Ella and Brooke universe, all coming together in one story to bring you joy, happiness, and a little Christmas cheer…“
- The Leopard Twins’ Christmas Mate (Uncontrollable Shift Book 4) by R. E. Butler
- Unpredictable Sirens (Supernatural Shifter Academy Book 4) by G. Bailey and Regan Rosewood
- Raise Hell: An Enemies to Lovers College Bully Romance by Ashley Gee
- My Boss’s Daughter: Bossed by the Billionaire (Book 1) by Kelli Walker
- How to Not Fall for Your Ex: A Sweet and Humorous Romance by Meg Easton
- Door of Bruises (Thornchapel Book 4) by Sierra Simone <— SERIES CONCLUSION ALERT!!!!! “…Twelve years ago, our fates were sealed with a kiss. We are all, for better or worse, doomed to love each other until death do us part. My heart belongs to Proserpina and St. Sebastian—even if he no longer wants it. Even if she has left it behind to follow him. Delphine’s fled back home, and Becket’s holy calling is in peril. And now only Rebecca and I remain at Thornchapel to face the unknown…”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- The Not-Outcast by Tijan – December 1st 2020
- My Brother’s Roommate (Frisky Business Book 2) by Kendall Ryan – December 1st 2020
- Hard to Hold (The Play Hard Series Book 2) by K. Bromberg – December 1st 2020
- Wedding Date (Dating Series Book 6) by Monica Murphy – December 1st 2020
- The Do-Over (The Rooftop Crew Book 5) by Piper Rayne – December 1st 2020
- Pretty Monsters by Kimberly Carrillo – December 1st 2020
- Coyote (Hawks MC (next generation) Book 1) by Lila Rose – December 1st 2020
- Loverboy (The Company Book 2) by Sarina Bowen – December 1st 2020
- The Bookworm’s Guide to Faking It (The Bookworm’s Guide, #2) by Emma Hart – December 1st 2020
- A Warm Heart in Winter (The Black Dagger Brotherhood World) by J.R. Ward- (“Featuring one of the Black Dagger Brotherhood’s most iconic couples, Blay and Qhuinn“!!!!!) – December 1st 2020
- The Bookworm’s Guide to Faking It (The Bookworm’s Guide, #2) by Emma Hart – December 1st 2020
- Forever Wild: A Novella (The Simple Wild Book 3) by K.A. Tucker – December 1st 2020
- Mistletoe in Paradise: A Christmas Novella by Jill Shalvis – December 1st 2020
- The Pleasure House by Kitty Thomas – December 2nd 2020
- Learning to Love (Make Me a Match) by Julie Evelyn Joyce – December 3rd 2020
- The Revenge Pact (Kings of Football Book 1) by Ilsa Madden-Mills – December 3rd 2020
- Two Pink Lines by Chloe Walsh – December 4th 2020
- Dylan (Dark Legacy Book 4) by Jaymin Eve – December 4th 2020
- Every Last Secret by A. R. Torre – December 1st 2020
- The Mistletoe Kisser: A Small Town Love Story (Blue Moon Book 8) by Lucy Score – December 3rd 2020
- Not What I Expected by Jewel E. Ann – December 6th 2020
- Bonus Kisses by Freya Barker – December 7th 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”