HAPPY MONDAY!!!! 25 new books just went LIVE EARLY!! Like the latest by Jewel E. Ann, to the left. WE LOVE HER!! And… take a look below at what’s going live tomorrow. YOU KNOW I’m ALL OVER that new one from Colleen Hoover. OH YES PLEASE!!!! 😀
1.) I got in on the Bath and Body Works Candle Day event. Yeah… I just. I can’t help myself. I love the yummy smells and even more when that smell is in my house. 😉 The only one they took off my final order confirmation was Limoncello. *hrmph* I REALLY wanted that one.
2.) I tried protecting my new palm trees from that freeze last week. I did it! Though, my big beautiful Christmas Tree palm does have a touch of… bronzing on her leaves. She’s still beautiful and healthy looking and green…ish. Just looks like her bright green is not as bright right now. *sigh* Though I know she survived it. So at least that.
3.) I watched “Unhinged” this weekend. It kept me on the edge of my seat, and OMG some of the scenes were terrifying and horrific. Like that one in the diner. HOLY. MOLY. I have learned… no honking for nothing! You never know who you’re honking at. 😬😬😳
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! EXTENDED THROUGH DECEMBER ☃️🎄🎄☃️!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP SUPER-SALE!!! 😲 3 months for a super-bargain US, Canada and UK!! 😀
➔➔➔ AUDIBLE SUPER-DEAL for the first 6 months! Robin found us this one!!
- Not What I Expected by Jewel E. Ann <— JEWEL E. ANN ALERT!! SINGLE MOM & NEW GUY IN TOWN… “…After four kids and an unfortunate but fateful end to her twenty-two-year marriage, Elsie Smith meets the new guy in town. Kael Hendricks is … a little younger, a lot sexy, and too confident for his own good. He also doesn’t believe in marriage and all that goes with it. And … He’s just opened a new business that threatens the livelihood of Elsie’s family’s store…”
- Whisky and Wishes (Dark Kings Book 19) by Donna Grant
- Mending the Beast (Awakening Pride Book 10) by Lacey Thorn
- Starlight Web: A Paranormal Women’s Fiction Novel (Moonshadow Bay Book 1) by Yasmine Galenorn
- Bonus Kisses by Freya Barker <—- OHHHH FORBIDDENY ALERT!! She’s caring for her dying sister, and attracted to her sister’s husband!!!! “…taking care of Nicky means being around her husband, Rafe; the one man Taz could never forget. Rafe is not only her brother-in-law but also took over the family veterinary clinic from her dad. As Taz becomes Nicky’s home health care nurse—working closely with Rafe to make her sister comfortable—their latent attraction comes sizzling back to the surface…”
- Sail With Me: A With Me in Seattle Universe Novel by Jen Talty
- Beat With Me: A With Me in Seattle Universe Novel by Anna Edwards
- Second Chance With Me: A With Me in Seattle Universe Novel by S. Moose
- Stuck With Me: A With Me in Seattle Universe Novel by Melissa Brown
- Merry Hearts: A Small Town Holiday Novella by Amber Kelly <— CHRISTMAS CHEER! “...enjoy a snowy Christmas with your favorite Colorado ranchers. It’s December in Poplar Falls and the small town is thrumming with activity and alight with festive cheer. Merry Hearts features all your favorite couples coming together in one story to bring you joy, happiness, and a little Christmas hometown joy…”
- Beautiful Lies: A Dark Secret Society Romance (Breaking Belles) by Alta Hensley and Stasia Black
- A Death, A Duke, And Miss Mifford (Regency Murder and Marriage Book 1) by Claudia Stone
- Nick: A Small-Town Second Chance Single Mom Christmas Romance by Mazzy King
- Journey to High Lonesome (Outlaw Trail Book 3) by Rosanne Bittner
- Upside Down, A Breaking the Rules Novel by A.M. Madden <— M/M ROMANCE ALERT!! “…my current attempt at love felt like a dead end. When she gave me an ultimatum, I couldn’t promise to give her what she wanted. So, she ended it. Explaining another breakup to my family was the last thing I wanted. But doing it on a luxury yacht at my brother’s wedding lessened the hardship. I never imagined that trip would change everything… and I certainly wasn’t prepared for him to change everything...”
- Cold Snap by Sam Clover <— M/M ROMANCE
- Kitty Valentine Dates a Cowboy by Jillian Dodd
- Riding The Edge (KTS Book 1) by Elise Faber
- Fighter’s Heart: An Enemies to Lovers Sports Romance (Crown MMA Romance) by A. Rivers <— SHE’S THE PR FOR THIS MMA BAD BOY! “…I never meant to become the go-to P.R. girl for the biggest jerks in professional sports. Unfortunately, I built a reputation for turning douchebags into superstars, and now I’m stuck. When I’m assigned to work with a guy accused of hitting his girlfriend, enough is enough. I know all about men like Jase ‘The Wrangler’ Rawlins, and I have the emotional scars to prove it. Mouthy, conceited, and hot as f*ck, he’s used to getting his way. I want nothing to do with him, but my boss makes an offer I can’t refuse…”
- Crazy In Love: A Standalone Christmas Thriller by Ivy Smoak
- Sexy Savior: A Hero Club Novel by Kayt Miller
- Egotistical Executive: A Hero Club Novel by K.L. Humphreys
- No Love: An Interracial Romance by T.O. Smith <— MOST FEARED MAN IN CHICAGO!! “…She was hiding, trying her hardest to have a normal life. But deep down, she knew that she could never be normal. Because when she’s saved by the most feared man in Chicago, deep down she knows she’ll never taste normalcy again…”
- Affinity: A Salvation Society Novel by Harlow Layne
- Treasured: A Salvation Society Novel by Victoria Pinder
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Layla by Colleen Hoover – December 8th 2020
- Depends On Who’s Asking (SWAT Generation 2.0 Book 12) by Lani Lynn Vale – December 8th 2020
- The Class Reunion: A psychological suspense thriller by N.L. Hinkens – December 8th 2020
- What You See (Sons of the Survivalist Book 3) by Cherise Sinclair – December 8th 2020
- From Our First (Promise Me Book 4) by Carrie Ann Ryan – December 8th 2020
- Shine Until Tomorrow by Carla Malden – December 8th 2020
- You Had Me at Hockey by Kelly Jamieson – December 8th 2020
- Courting Trouble (A Goode Girls Romance Book 2) by Kerrigan Byrne – December 8th 2020
- The Romantic Pact by Meghan Quinn – December 10th 2020
- Sisi’s Alpine Christmas: A heartwarming, grown-up couple, friends-to-lovers holiday romance (Niccolò Count of Marezza Book 1) by Soleil – December 12th 2020
- About Tomorrow… by Abbi Glines – December 14th 2020
- Dream Chaser (Dream Team Book 2) by Kristen Ashley – December 15th 2020
- Bailed Out (The Anna Albertini Files Book 2) by Rebecca Zanetti – December 15th 2020
- On The Rebound (Steinbeck U) by L A Cotton – December 15th 2020
- Smoke: The Carelli Family Saga, Book One by Eden Butler – December 15th 202
- Karolina Dalca, Dark Eyes (The Dark Eyes Series) by M. R. Noble – December 16th 2020
- The Relationship Pact by Adriana Locke – December 17th 2020
- Good With His Hands (Good In Bed Book 1) by Lauren Blakely & Lili Valente – December 18th 2020
- Everspell: A Kindred Novel (The Kindred Book 5) by Donna Grant – December 21st 2020
➔➔➔ Looking for more book releases? Check out the upcoming new releases here or check out the latest new releases here.
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!
1. I really want to read the new JEA book but I’m running out of time for my challenges so it will probably be January. 😕
2. My team is on a winning streak for the first time in over 25 yrs so I celebrated a little late last night. 🥴
3. I’m making a wine based beef stew today and I cannot wait! I’m starving!
Ah, boeuf bourguignon! sounds delicious!
Oh! I guess it is lol, just without bacon or mushrooms. Might have to add bacon!
oh no! 🙂
My mom made boeuf bourguignon a week or two ago in her instant pot and she went CRAZY for it. And now… I’m hungry!
I was going to do it in the pressure cooker but I’m too lazy to re-learn how to work the stupid thing! Every time I use it I have to get out the instructions.
1. Just putting in my Amazon book order for the guys’ Christmas book presents…not a romance crowd 🙂 …nor murder mystery. Gah, men’s books are so hard to pick…
2. Freezer’s packed from stocking up. I suggested to my husband that we close our eyes, reach in & make dinner with whatever we first touch.
3. Do I really have clean my dust bunnies for Christmas house guests?
I like your idea of randomly picking food. 😉 Could be a fun experiment!
And yes I agree… if I had to buy books for men, I’d have no clue where to start.
P.S. Dust bunnies are house guests too. Right? 😉
It’ll be like an episode of Chopped!
I LOVE chopped, and I cook (for myself) or when my sister is here (WE cook) as if we’re on an episode of Chopped. And we always say (if it was good… “You wouldn’t have been chopped.” <--- 😂 Or if it was bad... chopped! LOL. That said, I would never want to be on that show (even the beginners level). I have no clue what half the stuff is that are in their baskets let alone how to use all that equipment.
I can follow a recipe like a boss, but hand me a bunch of ingredients and I’ll fold like a cheap suit!
Just want to give some feedback on Not What I Expected by Jewel E Ann. It was amazing guys!! It’s not what I’ve come to typically expect from her. It was a lot lighter, but funny as all heck and just a slice of true life. As I mentioned in my review of it, who of us hasn’t contemplated holding a pillow over our husband’s head as he slept, or dreamed of just living somewhere all alone in your own space with no one to answer to. It’s a story about losing yourself and the journey to rediscovery. I am sure you will see yourselves within the pages and it will cause you to think!!
OMG YESSSS!!! Thank you Lisa!!! I love your feedback, and I’ll add it to tomorrow’s big list. 😀
Yay! Can’t wait to read it!
Yeah I want too read that one too. Thanks for the feedback, Lisa. I just reread and enjoyed Look The Part and it reminded me of the great characters JEA creates.
Maryse, I read Layla early (a few months ago)… I LOVED it!! I enjoy that CoHo writes a variety of genres. This one is kind of a paranormal romance. It’s twisty and fun…although there were times I was angry with the characters and wanted to throw my ereader (I resisted of course). I read it in a day…it was addictive!
I have been preparing myself to read this book for months!!! I know it will be worth it though, it always is when it comes to Colleen Hoover’s books.
OH I CANNOT WAIT MICHELE!!!! This is totally up my alley and I am SO in the mood for it!! 😀
It was a fun read! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts…
Thank you 😘 Glad you enjoyed it 👍
Finally got round to reading Layla… Okay, so I liked it, but I didn’t love it… Unlike other colleen hoover books, this one didn’t blow my mind. I actually kind of guessed what was gonna happen or what had happened. This book is great for paranormal romance lovers but I’m more of a ugly crying, break my heart and put it back together kind of genre. I actually feel bummed I didn’t love it as much as I expected to. But yes, it was a fun read😘