HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE!!! I hope today is an amazing start to a wonderful week for all. 🙂 I know this list is pretty awesome looking, if I do say so myself. 😉 And now… I received a few more fun things to post (like another readers best of 2020 list) that I will get started on next.
1.) Still a few shopping days until Christmas. I got pretty much everything I wanted to get… but every once in awhile when something on my “gift” wishlist goes on sale, well… I can’t help but get it too. LOL!! Yesterday I jumped on an excellent deal (one of Amazon’s super “lightning deals“), and when I realized it was on super-sale the deal was 10 minutes away from being over and almost 100% claimed. EEEEEEP!! But I got it. SUCCESS!! 😀 I can’t say what it is since it’s a surprise for someone that might look at this post. LOL!
2.) My favorite “soda” is ginger ale, and being Keto, this is not something that is easy to come by unless the “diet” kind which I’m not fond of. Then I found this and it’s now my favorite in the world: Fever-Tree Refreshingly Light Ginger Beer <— 9.6 grams of carbs, only 8 grams of sugar (the natural kind… just barely any though) and 38 calories ’cause the bottle is fairly small, but just enough to quench my need for a ginger ale! And it’s nice and BITEY!!! OMG I LOVE IT! Sometimes I’ll only drink half to keep my carb count even lower, and drink the second half the next day, and it’s still bitey and carbonated. I get it in 4 packs locally here at Publix. It’s not cheap considering what we pay for a 12 or 24 pack of regular ginger ale but SO worth it.
3.) I slept so awesome last night. Total of 8 hours, and 7 of those hours were straight through and uninterrupted. Ahhhhh I needed that!! 😀 And now…
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! EXTENDED THROUGH DECEMBER ☃️🎄🎄☃️!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP SUPER-SALE!!! 😲 3 months for a super-bargain US, Canada and UK!! 😀
➔➔➔ AUDIBLE SUPER-DEAL for the first 6 months! Robin found us this one!!
- About Tomorrow… by Abbi Glines <— ABBI GLINES SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT! “…I used to pray that I’d find the strength to move on from him, from the pain that the end carried, from the emptiness in my chest, but ultimately move on from—the loss of Creed Sullivan and the death of his sister, Cora. The Sullivans had been the best part of my summers in New England. Deep down, I always knew my ache for all that I had lost was the reason I returned… But I hadn’t expected to see him again—especially not like this...”
- In the Winter Woods by Isabelle Adler
- Beautifully Unfixable (Candied Crush Book 9) by Charity Parkerson
- Pretty Broken Things by Melissa Marr <— OOOOH!! THRILLER ALERT! “…After receiving a lead from an unlikely source, Juliana, the mortician tasked with the bodies of victims of the “Carolina Creeper”, the South’s most notorious serial killer in decades, sets off to New Orleans in search of Theresa Morris, an heiress and presumably the Creeper’s only surviving victim. Theresa now goes by “Tess” and is a shadow of her former heiress self. She’s also being pursued by famous novelist Michael, who sets his sights on Tess as the muse of his work-in-progress, oblivious to her former identity. As Michael gets closer to Tess and begins to put the pieces of her traumatic past together, Juliana zeroes in on her whereabouts. They don’t know it, but the three of them are on a collision course, hurtling straight into the Creeper’s path…”
- Her Marine Next Door by Aliyah Burke <— OPPOSITES ATTRACT! HE’S HER ROWDY BAD-BOY NEIGHBOR & SHE’S QUIET... “…Thankfully, my bad-boy neighbor is on leave from the Marines for only thirty days. But then the jerk has to go and show me that he has a soft side beneath all those hard muscles. He actually leaves his own party to help me, and he didn’t even have to. Fantastic. Now I owe him. I’m not worried, though. What are the chances he’ll need me to do anything before the month is up? But when a woman shows up with a kid at her side, knocking on Parker’s door, it turns out those chances are pretty good…”
- Captured (The Shadow Guild: Hades & Persephone Book 3) by Linsey Hall
- Shock: A fated mates shared love romance (Masters from Afterlife Book 1) by Liliana Darlove
- This Much is True: A grumpy single dad, opposites-attract stand-alone romance. (Taking Chances Book 1) by Tia Louise <— HE’S TRYING TO KICK HER OUT OF THE CAR… “...I lost my restaurant business, was forced to sell my dad’s cherished 1967 Chevy Impala, and I got a little drunk. Now I’m waking up with the hottest, angriest guy I’ve ever seen, speeding down the highway like a bat out of hell. Ice-blue eyes hit mine with stomach-clenching force… And he swerves onto the shoulder, ready to kick me out. Needless to say, our romance doesn’t start out sweet...”
- A Very Montgomery Christmas: A Montgomery Ink: Boulder Novella by Carrie Ann Ryan
- Kitty Valentine Dates a Hockey Player by Jillian Dodd
- Snowed In at the Alaskan Lodge by Amberlee Day
- Christmas at Roosevelt Ranch by Elise Faber <— SHE HATES CHRISTMAS! “...she didn’t have the time or energy to dawdle at a Christmas party at Roosevelt Ranch. Unfortunately, the business demanded it, and because her life was the business, she’d gone with the intention to get in, get out, and get back to work. Except that plan was derailed by a flat tire, a broken doorknob, and . . . an extremely handsome mechanic. But perhaps the best laid plans were made to be broken, especially when this Christmas might prove to warm even her Scroogey heart...”
- Sisi’s Alpine Christmas: A heartwarming, grown-up couple, friends-to-lovers holiday romance (Niccolò Count of Marezza Book 1) by Soleil <— FRIENDS TO LOVERS!! “…Single Sisi, haunted by past trauma, is appalled by all the uncouth men and disillusioned with modern dating. Rejecting the brazen demands of Rick, her billionaire client, gets her fired from her job at a contemporary art gallery in Los Angeles. At 36, with no life and no prospects, she escapes for the Christmas holidays to a picturesque small-town in the magic, snow-covered Italian Alps of South Tyrol. It is there that she meets the aloof Count of Marezza, whose family ruled the region for the last millennium. The two loners slowly become best friends..”
- Scorched (The Frenemy Series Book 4) by Kate Benson <— ONE NIGHT STAND AT A WEDDING! “…When I agreed to use my vacation to watch my best friend and baby sister get married, I had no idea I’d be strapped to her maid of honor, Alex – my boss and nemesis – for the entire week. When we turned to liquor to make the best of a bad situation, we woke to find our entire world turned upside down. It would be easy enough to forget the whole thing – we barely remember that night as it is – but when it happens again, something between us shifts from hatred into something else. That’s where it gets complicated...”
- The Princess of Etharia: A Fantasy Academy Bully Romance: (Divinos Academy of the Adiriel Series – Book 1) by Kelly Wightman and Jessica.L Lee
- Brazen Biker: A Hero Club Novel by Jessica Ames <— ROAD TRIP WITH A BOSSY BIKER ALERT! “…The last thing Carla wants is to go on a road trip across country with a loud-mouthed, bossy biker. Rooster lives up to his name as the cockiest member of her father’s motorcycle club and it’s pretty much hate at first sight. After growing up in the MC life, she’s used to dealing with men like him, but there’s something about him she can’t shake...”
- Hoax Husband: A Hero Club Novel by Candice Wright <— FAKE MARRIAGE ALERT! “...What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas, right? Well, except for when it doesn’t. And while for Linda Carter, that was a night she will never forget… For Asher Sloan, it was a night he couldn’t remember. A year later, their paths cross once more...”
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Dream Chaser (Dream Team Book 2) by Kristen Ashley – December 15th 2020
- Bailed Out (The Anna Albertini Files Book 2) by Rebecca Zanetti – December 15th 2020
- On The Rebound (Steinbeck U) by L A Cotton – December 15th 2020
- Smoke: The Carelli Family Saga, Book One by Eden Butler – December 15th 202
- He Made Me Stay by K Webster – December 16th 2020
- Karolina Dalca, Dark Eyes (The Dark Eyes Series) by M. R. Noble – December 16th 2020
- The Relationship Pact by Adriana Locke – December 17th 2020
- Personal Foul: A Sports Office Standalone Romance by Brooke O’Brien – December 17th 2020
- Connection (Temptation Series Standalones Book 2) by K.M. Golland – December 17th 2020
- Good With His Hands (Good In Bed Book 1) by Lauren Blakely & Lili Valente – December 18th 2020
- Everspell: A Kindred Novel (The Kindred Book 5) by Donna Grant – December 21st 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!