Happy Monday everyone!! I’m here, and I’m working on this post (and also behind). It’s my week off of my normal life, so I’m taking things slow… 😉 That said, keep checking back ’cause I’m nowhere near done with this list.
1.) I finally wore my beautiful blue cashmere sweater. As soft as they are, I always have that touch of itchy… when I first put them on (I’m allergic to fur-things). But this time, it worked! I was able to wear it with no discomfort. I’ve tried to wear it 3 times since I bought it, and panic when I start feeling that prickle… but this time, it worked!!
2.) I need to wrap stuff this week. So much wrapping. I usually like doing it, so that will be my next project.
3.) I’m off work this week, and will also be lazy. 🙂
LOOK WHAT JUST WENT LIVE !!!
➔➔➔ TWO MONTHS FREE KINDLE UNLIMITED DEAL!!! EXTENDED THROUGH DECEMBER ☃️🎄🎄☃️!!! <— If you haven’t tried it yet, now’s your chance. WE ARE LOVING IT!
➔➔➔ AMAZON MUSIC UNLIMITED MEMBERSHIP SUPER-SALE!!! 😲 3 months for a super-bargain US, Canada and UK!! 😀
➔➔➔ AUDIBLE SUPER-DEAL for the first 6 months! Robin found us this one!!
- Fables & Other Lies: A Gothic Romance Novel by Claire Contreras <— HER SWORN ENEMY!!! “…I knew I should have stayed away from him. I should have run the other way when he called out my name, when he flashed that sinful smile of his, but instead, I walked toward him, leaving the light behind. Instead, I go against all reason, against all warning, and attended the gala of the year at his dark, allegedly haunted home at the top of the hill. The moment I step foot inside I know I’m in trouble, but there’s something about River that magnetizes me, reels me in, and when he asks for the impossible, I find it impossible to turn him away...”
- Savage in a Stetson (Crossroads Book 4) by Em Petrova
- Unbreakable: Leaving the Past Behind by TL Reeve & Michele Ryan
- Everspell: A Kindred Novel (The Kindred Book 5) by Donna Grant <— DONNA GRANT ALERT! THE TRUTH IS REVEALED!! “...some truths about her past are revealed, and her world is shaken to its very core. Now, she has her sights set on finding and saving the family she’s never known. What wasn’t in her plans is the sexy, mysterious stranger who seems to find her over and over, taking her breath every time...”
- Neo’s Strength (Devil’s Riot MC: Originals Book 8) by E.C. Land
- Daddy Issues (Fetwrk Book 4) by Sadie Haller
- The Firsts: A Guzzi Legacy Companion Novel (The Guzzi Legacy Book 7) by Bethany-Kris <— NOT A STANDALONE!! “…Featuring every Guzzi brother, their spouses, new additions, and the rest of the gang, Bethany-Kris invites readers to join the family to welcome the first children of the next generation. The Firsts is a 52k companion novel to The Guzzi Legacy Series broken into separate novellas for each couple, and should not be read as a standalone.”
- The Head and the Heart (Fundamentals of Love Book 1) by Jo Costa <— ENEMIES TO LOVERS ALERT! “…Veronica Asakura and Xander Grayson have known each other for years, and they’ve hated each other for just as long. Both genius-level college students, they have been on parallel paths since they first met, much to their dismay. But when circumstances throw them even closer together, can they put their feud aside and work together?”
- Make Me Want: A Second Chance Small Town Romance (Love Come To Me Book 2) by Misty Moore
- Incantations and Inmates (Prisoners of Nightstone Book 2) by Helen Scott and May Dawson
- Caught in the Flames (The First Responders Series Book 5) by Jen Talty
- Days of Summer by Turtleberry
- Inpatient: A Paranormal Reverse Harem (Westcliff Behavioral Institution Book 2) by Nichole Lemos
- Faeted Faevorite: A Fairy Reverse Harem Paranormal Fantasy (Fae Prison Trilogy Book 3) by Piper Maki
- Ex-Rated Gigolo: A Hero Club Novel by Kimberly Knight <— SECOND CHANCE ROMANCE ALERT!! HE’S NOW A GIGALO”…didn’t see him again for two years when he was a passenger on the flight I was working. I was still in love with him, but he told me he was now a part-time gigolo, and there was no way I could ever share him with anyone else. Even if the job was only for money. So, I let him go...”
- Bohdi: King’s Descendants MC #6 (King’s Descendant’s) by Bella Jewel
- A Reed Brothers Christmas at Lake Fisher (The Reed Brothers Book 21) by Tammy Falkner
- Sarge: Rugged Skulls MC by Amy Davies
PREORDERS (going live soon!!! 😀 )
- Take Me Away (Southern Bride Book 6) by Kelly Elliott – December 22nd 2020
- Let It Be: A Butler, Vermont Novel by Marie Force – December 24th 2020
- The Perfect Neighbor (A Jessie Hunt Psychological Suspense Thriller—Book Nine)by Blake Pierce – December 25th 2020
- The Perfect Disguise (A Jessie Hunt Psychological Suspense Thriller—Book Ten) by Blake Pierce – December 25th 2020
- Betray Me (Willow Heights Prep Academy: The Elite Book 2) by Selena – December 27th 2020
- He Saw Me First (Age & Innocence Book 1) by M Johnson – December 28th 2020
- The Wrong Family by Tarryn Fisher – December 29th 2020
- Forsaken Trail (Runaway Book 4) by Devney Perry – December 29th 2020
- Her Wicked Marquess (The Sinful Wallflowers Book 2) by Stacy Reid – December 29th 2020
- Hard to Hold (The Play Hard Series Book 2) by K. Bromberg – December 31st 2020
➔➔➔ Get Maryse’s Book Blog updates delivered by email (you’ll get one daily email that will have each post from that day consolidated on it). AND/OR you can also subscribe to my newsletter. 😀 It goes out once or twice a week and features my “Best Of…”
➔➔➔ If you haven’t “liked” my Facebook page, come on over and join us! We’re fun & we’ve got great taste in books!